U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 03:45 PM

496 posts, read 212,695 times

Advertisements

The Good, The Bad and The Metallica - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM

2,160 posts, read 801,413 times
Morricone's The Ecstasy of the Gold is sublime!

Metallica's version is ... well, forgettable ...

Old 05-04-2012, 05:30 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,071,237 times
I don't say this about people often, but he's an idiot.

Someone needs to have him watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQg9f7z9eg

Old 05-04-2012, 10:26 PM

15,786 posts, read 5,626,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
My nephew is supposedly a high functioning autistic kid. He has respect for me, his uncle. He approached me and asked "what is gay?"

I explained to him that it was a some modern term that would in effect if applied as a label- dis-empower the child targeted by the idea. That you would never have a real family- never create your own little personal empire through being part of a traditional nuclear family...and that you - despite what they teach you...will be put into a sub-class that is second class.
Are you serious?

Old 05-04-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-1 View Post
Its one thing to try and improve man and another to encourage ill-health out of un-natural sexual behaviors between two of the same sex.

Not to mention the sweat in hard dedicated REAL science ...oh and I might add $$$$$ coming out of my "working" tax dollars...Its not a matter of religion, its just plain decency and nature aint interested.
The court is in the woods. We can clearly see. No human evaluates. In fact , promoting is no more than de-population...1...in...16....Black Americans alive today according to statistics, will contract the aids virus, are you guys that desperate to scissor spirituality? I think its average 20 new cases in each state each week, and 1/5 of all, don't even know they have the killer disease....science knows...gay on gay is a sure transfer and the propagating cause.50,000 new each year in the States.....good luck...oh well.

Men are 9000% More Likely to Develop Anal Cancer

New research has again shown the grave danger of homosexual sex acts to the human body.

A study which appears in the February issue of the International Journal of STD & AIDS, has found that "HIV-positive men who have sex with men are up to 90 times more likely than the general population to develop anal cancer."

Anal intercourse causes abrasions of the relatively fragile rectal wall, especially in the receptive partner. The penetration of E.coli, always present in the stool, and other bacteria, viruses and parasites penetrate through such lesions into the deeper body tissues. This leads to the suppression of the immune system of such individuals even if there is no exposure to HIV. The immune suppression increases the risk to develop certain cancers, opportunistic infections, to which otherwise one would be resistant, and other health problems including the risk of premature death. here are the infectious diseases

Increased incidence of infectious diseases HIV/AIDS.. syphilis ...gonorrhea...chlamydia ...pubic lice ...hepatitis A...hepatitis B...hepatitis C...anal papilloma

Here are some serious concerns... increased incidence of cancer especially...colon/rectal...prostate..testicular

Increased incidence of eating disorders ...bulimia...anorexia nervosa...obesity

Increased incidences of other psychological problems anxiety...depression Increased incidence of addiction problems especially
tobacco... alcohol...street drugs... amyl nitrates or whats known as poppers..
How is blindly parroting misinformation and propaganda from your favorite 'smear and fear' homobigots-r-us website helpful or informative?

I really have to laugh at your '9000%' mistake (again) which just proves you keep copying and pasting without even reading what you are posting.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
As if homosexual relationships are only about sex?!

Give me a break. I have several gay people in my family, as well as friends, and they are no more hung up on sex than straight people.

Sex is a rather small factor when it comes to connecting mentally and emotionally to another human being.

People need to mind their own business and stay out of other people's sex lives. Cause it only makes YOU look like the perv.
Quote:
Well said. Just think it's odd that they can only connect mentally and emotionally with the same sex- That kind of cuts out half of the human beings on earth that gays and lesbians do NOT connect with mentally and emotionally..sounds like a sheltered existence...but who am I to judge?
That's not what the poster said.

But how is that any different for heterosexuals?

Last edited by Ceist; 05-04-2012 at 11:40 PM..

Old 05-04-2012, 11:05 PM

28,037 posts, read 22,284,409 times
Quote:
Well said. Just think it's odd that they can only connect mentally and emotionally with the same sex- That kind of cuts out half of the human beings on earth that gays and lesbians do NOT connect with mentally and emotionally..sounds like a sheltered existence...but who am I to judge?
Why do you think that?

You don't know any gay people, do you. I have gay friends, male and female, that I certainly can connect with mentally and emotionally. That was a really weird thing to say. You don't know any gay people personally?

Old 05-04-2012, 11:08 PM

28,037 posts, read 22,284,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
The homophobic legions do seem to forget that gay women exist. Reading these debates, if one didn't know any better, you'd think there was no such thing.
That's because, at the very bottom of it--pun intended--is their focus on/horror of and fascination for anal sex between two men. That's it.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:26 PM

578 posts, read 420,259 times
Yep he protests too loudly. Most likely going to see this character on the news slinking out of some secret tryst. Ho hum .... Just like all the rest of the moral majority.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:44 PM

16,310 posts, read 14,847,157 times
How often we see the person the expounds on their homophobia the loudest also troll the mens rooms at airports or hires gay prostitutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality