Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 04:28 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,507,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking-man View Post
personal suffering of children, of innocent men, women, and children all across the world.....including those who are born sick, and suffer from things out of their own control or anyone else's?

As a religious person, how do you answer that question?
do you just say: "well, god works in mysterious ways....."?
Why is always aimed at Christians. Go after Allah, or Buddhists. Or are you afraid someone will come after you. And out of respect God is always capitalized, much like your Allah, etc...

Old 08-19-2012, 04:36 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,623,824 times
If there were not a God the only thing in the world would be pain and suffering.
God is the good in the world.

Can I guess you have never read the Bible? I suggest you get a copy and read it through and you can find the answer to your own question. The answer to this question is found in the first book of the Bible.

I challenge you to read the Bible and then come back and see why there is no need to ask a question like the thread title.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:45 PM

1,973 posts, read 1,937,745 times
Quote:
If there were not a God the only thing in the world would be pain and suffering.
God is the good in the world.
god only exist on your head.

Quote:
Can I guess you have never read the Bible? I suggest you get a copy and read it through and you can find the answer to your own question. The answer to this question is found in the first book of the Bible.
Quote:
I challenge you to read the Bible and then come back and see why there is no need to ask a question like the thread title.
non-believers are more familiar with the bible than believers. what makes you think they did not read the bible? the bible is product of superstitious primitive tribes men

Old 08-19-2012, 04:53 PM

So, there is so much hatred for God here. So much.
Allah in mudslim is so much better.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:57 PM

you can't hate something that you don't believe exists

Old 08-19-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
you can't hate something that you don't believe exists
Then you obviously believe in God..Good for you.....

Old 08-19-2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Then you obviously believe in God..Good for you.....

i don't believe in god

Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
i don't believe in god
Then why do you talk about him and degrade him, especially with lower case letters. Disrespectful people are sad children.
Why do you get involved in threads about his existence. You must have some belief in some existence.
I believe others have Gods and I respect them for their beliefs. I find that people that look down on my God are scared that he is real, and is far superior to theirs,as we only have one, not many or every little item, like some Asian religions, or Hawaiian, or Allah (which I dont like as it is an evil religion).

Old 08-19-2012, 06:02 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,691,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Then why do you talk about him and degrade him, especially with lower case letters. Disrespectful people are sad children.
Why do you get involved in threads about his existence. You must have some belief in some existence.
I believe others have Gods and I respect them for their beliefs. I find that people that look down on my God are scared that he is real, and is far superior to theirs,as we only have one, not many or every little item, like some Asian religions, or Hawaiian, or Allah (which I dont like as it is an evil religion).
You obviously know very little about the Muslim religion and Allah. The Allah of the Quran is no more evil than the God of the Bible, considering the amount of genocide, infanticide, rape of virgins, stoning of children, and slavery that God ordered.
BTW, when speaking about these mystical beings in general or non-specific terms the "g" is not capitalized and not a show of disrespect for any religion.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
You obviously know very little about the Muslim religion and Allah. The Allah of the Quran is no more evil than the God of the Bible, considering the amount of genocide, infanticide, rape of virgins, stoning of children, and slavery that God ordered.
BTW, when speaking about these mystical beings in general or non-specific terms the "g" is not capitalized and not a show of disrespect for any religion.
Okay, time to leave when you start saying Muslim faith is not evil. Its been proven over and over your Koran depicts killing infidels. And we Christians and Jews are your definition of infidels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality