Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 11:16 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times

Advertisements

Man made the bomb, dropped it , keeps it, everyone wants one and to make matters worse now there is a better potencial bomb and the project is well under way.....so unfortunately a few bad apples in science or...in the wrong hands simply will NOT work out. In fact it seems anything and everything which can be used for destructive purpose is simply taken over by military initiative....so science has failed to be a good thing for man. Thats all there is to it.....even if these below idea's are off, or some are staged there are many where experts come in and say...oh thats a practice nuclear such and such....well you know what...forget it, I'm one tax payer who's had it...COMPLETELY. I formally regret every single tax dollar toward all science, my bros is a research world leading scientist and I know how hard these people work...but you know what..? its just not worth it, no way....man has without question become a full embarrassment-idiot to creation. ...pen and paper for science only, or I begrudge every cent of my earned income. It is forced, without my consent PERIOD..no more dinkering...I don't care what it is.

the fact is that some are accepted by experts as experiments so we don't know what the heck is going on...as well...the HARRP is a full intent to develop a greater destructive tool, no doubt....there are 5 in the world ...if combined at this ealy development stage would have unimaginable destructive power....I HAVE HAD IT WITH SCIENCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-T_...eature=related

SOUND of HAARP WEAPON IN ACTION !!! SCARY Lights & Noise!! 2011 - YouTube

Spiral UFO Over Thailand, December 2009 - YouTube

Last edited by stargazzer; 09-10-2012 at 11:41 AM..

Old 09-10-2012, 09:12 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Thread closed pending moderator consideration and relocation.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality