Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2012, 04:38 PM

25,938 posts, read 22,083,977 times

Advertisements

I think that more than worship, I honor and respect God for what he created especially the beauty in nature. I think God expects to be acknowledged for his power and compassion again more than worshiped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 08:24 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,990,879 times
I believe Gods love is UNCONDITIONAL. God loves us all, no matter Moderator cut: deletewe do. We ourselves can be more God-like by consistently keeping ourselves in appreciation mode.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 10-27-2012 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: language...again..

Old 10-27-2012, 10:03 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,235,167 times
What does worship mean?....Jesus said to Give thanks, and to follow the instructions, uphold the precepts, and covenants, and the Laws of land, and the laws of life....Do as God said...in a nutshell....that is worship...to be like God is to Give like God...are we not in his image doers, makers, and Givers?....well not under the Money tree anyway....And what God has Given all living things...The basics for Life...are being taken away ...and made to pay!!!....So the Anti of God and Christ is now in play...Democracy and other forms or models still using the Engraven coin or bill....to be the motivator...no one does unless the money motivator is implied or instilled....Not enough Money...it does not get made...anything that brings about a free state of being is undermind and or taken away....and the industrial madness takes the givens (basics of life) and pollutes them...for $$$...and the detramentals spin off other money making estates...Pharmacuticals and hospitals...detention centers, war machines, and murder...for Jesus said you are making a den of robbers and thieves , sinners and evildoers ...with the coin presented....And he said Give that back to ceasar...as God did not make it...there is no need for it ...as God expressed his standpoint on it, and made a Law of Life about it....No IDOLS> Made more important than he for Life>...So it is redundant by Christs own actions and words...it is kicked out of the house of God...as it was kicked out of heaven.....There is a prayer about that...on earth as is in Heaven.....SO Jesus fulfills by doing that....we are to follow eventually!...well some are, and some are not going to...But as you all know...it is the will that makes...it is the person who takes the time to make something ..and the means avialible to do so...Money is only a means to enslave those who think Money is worth anything....again a bad idea...now things that need to be done, are left because they cost too much to remidie or solve for....and who suffers?....Yet they have billions to bail out the corrupted, and wage war on Terror.....killing people, and they are not only killing people who they believe are a threat...they are killing sheep herders, and plant Growers of a certain Ilk....that trade their produce for Life....no money required.....and they live!

God said he would appoint terror over the nations which do evil and sin continually....So a war on terror, is a war on God.....and then look what happened...natural disasters...odd weather...drought...fireseasons out of season...plagues, and pestilences....no one accounts this as being truly real...as they employ the statements that they are natural events....and We can control them things sort of....with pesticides, and technology...bent science, and hospitals..with the doctors dealing with the bandaid solutions....never really addressing the root cause....oh and then pollution, making people sick...and then looking for a cure...costing billions to research....but again never addressing the cause!

So...We can see or formulate that Money is a cause for certain things to come about, and others not to come about......but it does nothing on its own accord...it needs believers in it.....and it is not a living God...it is a lie.
Now bare with me a moment longer and I will explain.

1. it is engraven at the making.
2. it deploys delusion in those who seek it to make their lives easy.
3. it employs enslavement = work to get it.
4. it is taxed heavily..which supports others who do evil or sin..which makes the tax payer supporters of them evils and sins.
5. It lies about its true value...market value render the face Value sometime true, but not always true...and so it lies about the value of itself....legal tender, or in God we trust..printed on it...only claims God lies about its value...and we all know God does not lie.
If the Dollor..(*Canadian*) is valued at $1.02 at present and was listed at $0.62 cents once upon a time not so far back as one would think....I stand in understandig the Face value means nothing.

So as Jesus said all Lies come from Satan.
Freedom and liberty for ALL...is Just another Lie if they imprison, and murder plant growers of a certain ilk...or sheep herders...or goat herders..who live freely in some regards...oh they have to protect their lands and life Just like everyone else...but they try to live according to a stricked way of living...where sin and evil are soughtout and cut off.

Yes?....do we have rights to dictate what we want them to do with their lives?....dictatorship...perhaps they are brutal...But Satan is more so....as the WTC attacks prove...war is made to solve problems the MONEY MADE ARISE ...and costs billions...and it solves nothing!...it only removes for a time those they cannot control...

Obama and his running mate, both said on tv during the debate...in the first few minutes...that anyone who threatens USA will be wipe out....anyone!...So this is a dictatorship...nothing new...infact Ceasar did the same thing!....

So ROME IS BEING REBORN...and I see funny things walking around...wonder why?....oh yah they worship not God, but anything opposing God....and under that IDOL what do you think will be born?

Pedophiles in the house of God...presiding over the wedlock, and perhaps in making allowences for certain sins to be overlooked, and brought back in....cursing those who wed under them..and it....surely?..to bring forth Demonica through the wedlock..in Birthing.

So is it better to worship something else other than God?...No.

DO as God did do...Give!...and the need for money goes away, or its power....share..and be good to eachother...in the sharing and caring the right way..not for payment or wealth or power, or to pollute with inpunity.....but for Love of Life.(caring for our Neighbours which are not like US)..then we worship a way of life...that is sound..pure..and in its nature spreads with Joy!...Not bombs and guns...not imprisonment or institutions and mental meds..or bent science for dollars...it is proven by doing it....maybe that is more in tune with the word WORSHIP...and then GIVE THANKS to the Creator of the living things...simple...why fight it?

Benefits or rewards are a more healthy estate of being...to do service in the Garden freely...and in good stewardship...makes utopia...EDEN..and the multiples are EDENS...Climatize the planet naturally..Restorethe plant that was taken by ADAM AND EVE to envoke Justice and to put back sinlessly in understanding God more......more of them means more living things are brought to a understanding we are helpers of them, and they inturn help US> the Kingdoms unite under God...all living things are accounted for in Good stewardship and in line with the creator...that includes US...or not US> Judgement will pass over it all....eventually!...why not now?...cause God is proving something to us, so we learn why!

Last edited by Sir Les; 10-27-2012 at 10:28 AM..

Old 10-27-2012, 04:58 PM

7,841 posts, read 18,990,879 times
Sir Les wrote: God said he would appoint terror over the nations which do evil and sin continuall

This is not something that God would say. Sounds more like something a devil would say, or more likely, simply a projection on to God, from a vengeful human being.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:36 AM

3,331 posts, read 5,953,650 times
Well, I guess it has nothing better to do. So, you've been around all eternity and decide to create all this. The next question has to be, "Now what?"

Old 10-29-2012, 12:52 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,179,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
This has always puzzled me.

If God is God, does He really need us to tell Him how wonderful and powerful He is?

Doesn't He know?

What difference would our little opinions make to Him, especially since we are created in His image?

Is our gratititude of any significance to the King of Kings?
No. He doesn't need anything. But he chooses to show his awesomeness to us.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:08 AM

467 posts, read 664,529 times
We have to have reverance and thanksgiving for that which sustains us.

Old 06-16-2013, 08:47 PM

1 posts, read 749 times
I never understood why people would hold their hands up during some church services, until I did it. I felt funny at first , like people were stating and laughing , but then I realized nobody was even looking at me. I didn't understand it until I started to do it and then I knew that's what I was created to do. It feels right! It's like fire shut up in my bones! It is a feeling I can't explain. I still don't understand completely about worship but I don't question it anymore either. I don't believe it is for God, but for us to experience the love of God because u def feel it when u are truly worshiping. True surrender, that's why we lift our hands. Surrender your life to the spirit and what he has for u. It is the best feeling in the world. Having a bad day? Drop to ur knees and worship and watch things change.

Old 06-16-2013, 10:33 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,165,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjmcfadin View Post
I never understood why people would hold their hands up during some church services, until I did it. I felt funny at first , like people were stating and laughing , but then I realized nobody was even looking at me. I didn't understand it until I started to do it and then I knew that's what I was created to do. It feels right! It's like fire shut up in my bones! It is a feeling I can't explain. I still don't understand completely about worship but I don't question it anymore either. I don't believe it is for God, but for us to experience the love of God because u def feel it when u are truly worshiping. True surrender, that's why we lift our hands. Surrender your life to the spirit and what he has for u. It is the best feeling in the world. Having a bad day? Drop to ur knees and worship and watch things change.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:39 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,135 times
One more time.

IMO, any entity who demands worship is not worthy of it.

If this entity does not demand worship, why bother?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality