Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 03:35 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosends View Post
Yes, and this site offers the following statement:

So it is the Zohar which records that the offering was done in silence. Nothing from the talmud and nothing that says that the people were silent and nothing that indicates 30 minutes of silence afterwards.
I think HF also mixed in Revelation 8:1-6 [1] And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 04:05 PM

2,676 posts, read 1,264,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, My bad.

If you asked me if the Zohar was in the Talmud, I would have said yes. I don't know the Talmud but I try and search out all the Jewish writers and I assumed it was in the Talmud, either way, you have to search Jewish tradition to find out what is being done on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur cause it isn't in the bible and yet there is a great deal of Jewish tradition in the New Testament that can't be understood from the bible alone.

I did find something, just trying to find it again, I have to read through a whole bunch of stuff, but everything I have learned has come from Jewish writings, non biblical Jewish traditions.
You can start with the talmudic tractate Yoma which goes through what is done on Yom Kippur in detail.

Old 10-27-2016, 05:52 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I think HF also mixed in Revelation 8:1-6 [1] And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour...

Now you done did it, you know better than to engage me lest I should write a book, lol, thas ok little Ricky, Can I call you little Ricky? {LOL, inside Joke} Just kidding Richard.

That's what is happening in Revelation, it is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur unfolding through the seals taken slowly from a dead man, who hears 7 voices, and whom 7 bowls are poured out about a man who is slowly being resurrected in the first resurrection and they will wait upon the second death.

John is testifying from 3 different perspectives on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, what happens in Heaven takes place first and then the same thing takes place on Earth, and from the person walking in the Jewish fall Holy days. After this it gives you the feast of Tabernacles as the wine harvest when the sickle comes down.

All the bowls, all the trumpets, all the seals are Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur happening.

A person is sealed in his forehead because he keeps the ways of God and Revelation 7 and 11 begin exactly in the same place. Rosh Hashanah comes as the Temple is measured and it's people counted to be sealed in their forehead every year against Yom Kippur.

The ONLY people who are resurrected in the first Resurrection are Jews, NOBODY ELSE. If you do not receive the seal and memorial between your eyes against Judgment day, then you die. Don't mean you go to hell, it means that you were a person claiming to be a Jew and you were not a Jew by your own hands, your own worship system that is not God's appointed holy days.

Just as everyone and they mama will claim that they are the new Jews, the new Israel, but what is marked between their eyes is not a seal and memorial from God against Yom Kippur, it is the seal of death for rejecting the worship system of God and this takes place on 666.

It takes place in Ezekiel 9 where Jerusalem will be searched and anyone not having the seal of God in their forehead will die, and they will not be resurrected, ONLY those 144,000 according to Corinthians and Revelation 14.

1 Corinthians 15

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The day of judgment comes, and the virgins who have submitted their will to the spirit of God give forth sons, and they become born,'' FIRST FRUITS.''

Transformed just as Jesus was transformed when he become the very first, firstfruit.

To even call them,'' FIRST FRUITS,'' means EXACTLY that they have just given birth from this body of death and they have been transformed as one who enters the new kingdom as the first born son entered.

Revelation 1
5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.

Acts 26:23
that Christ would suffer, and as the first to rise from the dead, He would proclaim light to our people and to the Gentiles."

The Order of Resurrection
19If our hope in Christ is for this life alone, we are to be pitied more than all men. 20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.…

Jesus was wrapped in a cocoon of 7 seals that no man could break because no man has ever been resurrected after he died and was wrapped in those 7 seals save Christ.

Revelation is teaching a person how to come up to Rosh Hashanah and to be sealed against Yom Kippur, and EXACTLY HOW to be amongst the first fruits, EXACTLY HOW The second coming of Jesus takes place within a person as a slow resurrection one seal at a time, one voice at a time, one bowl at a time, and when the first seal is broken, so too is the first trumpet/voice heard, and the first bowl poured out upon your head.

Revelation 11 is Rosh Hashanah counting ONLY those within the two sections of the Temple proper and they show a civil war ensuing by which the gentiles who are standing in the outer court of darkness are fighting against the people who were counted in the Holy place and the Holy of Holies.

The outer court is not counted because those people CHOSE to remain Gentiles instead of seeking an adoption offered through a redeeming betrothal to a Jew, as is shown in Hosea 2 about the promise to the ten lost tribes who had become gentile through and through.

Gentiles they are, and Gentiles they remain being sealed by the worship system of Babylon they SO love.

Revelation 10

Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

This is the last scripture of Chapter ten, and he is told to go back and speak about the people shown in Revelation 11.

So then we see the people sealed in their foreheads as Exodus 13 promises all those who keep the holy days of God in Revelation 7 beginning on Rosh Hashanah and sealed against Yom Kippur, and lest a Gentile keeps the ways of God, he will neither be counted or sealed against the judgment day, and he will not be amongst those firstfruits who were sealed.

Revelation 11 ~ Counted

1I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles.
Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

Revelation 7 ~ Sealed Against Judgment
144,000 Sealed
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

This is where the door is now closed to any Gentile who would have tried going all the way to death as Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur teach, just as Passover teaches to die daily, when the door is closed, every gentile will seek death and death will not be found for them.

Those 7000 men who die are Ephraim, Gentiles come repenting of their Paganism, Gentiles of the ten lost tribes come weeping and proclaiming,'' What have I to do with other God's?'' There is Ephraim and there is Judah as co-heirs, and gentiles come through the promise of Hosea 2 of the redeeming betrothal that John was sent out in order to prepare Gentiles to become one with Judah.

Revelation 11
11But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.
13At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Paul was sitting there explaining how he himself was among those 7000 saved in each generation even today, Paul was a Benjamite from the Northern kingdom that was now living amongst those of Judah.

When those 7000 men die in that earthquake, it is because the door has now been shut for any Gentile to try and seek the adoption because there can be no Ephraim, no gentile amongst the tribes of Israel, and there can be no more Dan who brings punishment.

Jerusalem is built in Benjamin because it was the one tribe standing between the two kingdoms before there were ever two kingdoms.

Psalms 80
Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
2Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us.
3Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Not only was Paul counted amongst those 7000 reserved, so too were all the disciples in my opinion, and it wasn't that God then turned to the Gentile, but that God turned to those 7000 reserved in Ephraim, those who had become one with Judah.

But when those 7000 are killed in that Earthquake, the door is slammed shut and no man will be able to open that door and there will no longer be a chance for a Gentile to become one with Judah.

Those ten virgins will only act as they will AFTER the servant has been cut in half and that happened 2000 years ago.

Now that the gentile has departed from the Jew as it was in the day that Israel departed from Judah, they have to be told where to buy the oil that it might light their way because the covenant had been broken and it was no longer true that Ephraim and Judah became one, the brotherhood broken, the gentiles rejected the covenant, and now only the gentile can fix that covenant if indeed, he finds out where to buy the oil, and the oil is bought by a gentile seeking out a Jew to become a servant to that Jew so the two may become one because there will not be two kingdoms, two people, but all will be of Judah, or as one with Judah.

The foolish are told where to buy oil after the servant is cut in half, and that is what Jesus came to do, he came taking two men,'' Ephraim and Judah,'' to make them ONE single servant to God but now that servant is cut in half and Christians have left all the instructions and ways of God so that they cannot see their way in the darkness.

This is the only way to buy oil.

You have to become a servant to a Jew to help him return, and the gentile who is doing this, he is officiating the duties of a Priest and the Jew is his offering and so after he pours the oil of healing on the Jew and brings that Jew as an offering to God with his own time and money, THEN just maybe God will appoint him as a priest himself because he was doing what it took to fix the broken brotherhood, and if God appoints ANYONE as his priest, then that person has become a son of oil, and so OF COURSE, God is going to pour oil on his head to teach him very fast so that he can find his way in the darkness, and so the gentile comes reading Jewish writings trying to learn very fast from the oil they have purchased, the oil that is poured upon the head of a priest AFTER he has spent his time and money helping a Jew, now the servant is put back together in that gentile, the covenant restored UNLESS he waits too long, because the oil that a person receives is an oil that teaches fast but not that fast.

This is why that when Rosh Hashanah comes and the world finds out where they stand, they will have ten days to do good works, but Satan will put some of them in prison for those ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

The Gentile is told to go out and become one with a Jew as in the days of Noah where two by two they came.

This is why that Jesus says that while those foolish virgins are out trying to buy oil after they realize what must be done, it is too late because the oil is for teaching and this takes years, and so the door is shut closed just as we see it happen when those 7000 die, and Gentiles can no longer become one with Jews, and they stand alone saying,'' O DEATH, WHERE ART THOU!''

No longer will a gentile be able to go all the way to a symbolic death in order to become one people with Israel, with Jews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality