Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2007, 07:38 PM

190 posts, read 686,285 times

Advertisements

Dear Kawgpz,

I have been thinking of you and I just read your prayer request for your daughter. As you know, I understand completely what you are going trough, but most of all Jesus knows. You and your daughter will be in my prayers. Please tell her we are all praying for her and her baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2007, 07:42 PM

190 posts, read 686,285 times
Dear LULU,

I'm so glad your mom will be with you to recover and get her life back. Just being with you and the children will do her a lot of good. I pray she will look to the Lord for His strength and wisdom. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:59 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,237,545 times
Quick prayer request My daughters s just called she is at a crack house and wants him to come and get her. He is comming by to pick me up to go with them. Everybody please pray hard!!! Dear Lord help me to do the right thing control my heart and mind. Help me to stay in your will . Please deliver her from this sin and help me to accept the out come. I give You all the Glory.
In Jesus Name I pray your will be done tonight.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:08 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post
Quick prayer request My daughters s just called she is at a crack house and wants him to come and get her. He is comming by to pick me up to go with them. Everybody please pray hard!!! Dear Lord help me to do the right thing control my heart and mind. Help me to stay in your will . Please deliver her from this sin and help me to accept the out come. I give You all the Glory.
In Jesus Name I pray your will be done tonight.

Dear Heavenly Father I pray that this will be the night that thefers daughter will be delivered from the terrible addiction..I pray dear Lord that you will bless thefer, and the family with the strenght and faith to see them through this night.In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray,Amen

Old 05-31-2007, 09:27 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that this will be the night that thefers daughter will be delivered from the terrible addiction..I pray dear Lord that you will bless thefer, and the family with the strenght and faith to see them through this night.In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray,Amen
my prayer as well. well done blue...

thefer, keep us updated to the condition of your daughter. You are in my prayers.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:11 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,237,545 times
just got back we can't find her. The house where she was said she started walking up the road.I have looked in every ditch all along the road. I don't know what else to do. Keep us in your prays and thank you for the ones already said. I have a terrible feeling about this. I'm going to go to bed and try to sleep the 9 year old has feild day tomorrow and I'll have to take the 5 year old to my mother inlaws then I guess I'll start looking again.
bless you all for the support and prayers.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:21 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightclan View Post
Hi folks,

Haven't been on here for awhile. Busy househunting and jobhunting in Springfield, MO area. We think we've found our dream home. It's the only house we've looked at, that both my wife and I immediately thought, "This is it." We've just put in an offer, and we're expecting a reply by 9pm this evening.

I've also got a job interview with a big company in the Springfield area. The interview is for two possible positions, both of which would be a bit of a career change and a challenge.

So, a quick prayer for the Lord's will and guidance in both areas--house and job--would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and we go back to Scotland early Monday morning, so having a house and a job to come to, later in the summer, would be a great relief for myself and my family.

Thanks,

wrightclan
That is some great news Wrightclan! sounds like things may be looking pretty positive for you! I will keep you in my prayers!

Old 05-31-2007, 11:23 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
just got back we can't find her. The house where she was said she started walking up the road.I have looked in every ditch all along the road. I don't know what else to do. Keep us in your prays and thank you for the ones already said. I have a terrible feeling about this. I'm going to go to bed and try to sleep the 9 year old has feild day tomorrow and I'll have to take the 5 year old to my mother inlaws then I guess I'll start looking again.
You and your family are in my prayers tonight. I know how hard this must be for you all. Everything will work out in God's glory! Keep your head up and look to Him

Old 06-01-2007, 01:07 PM

688 posts, read 2,835,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybell View Post
Dear LULU,

I'm so glad your mom will be with you to recover and get her life back. Just being with you and the children will do her a lot of good. I pray she will look to the Lord for His strength and wisdom. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you lilybell!

My mother is a believer, but has been "away" from the Lord for many years. She knows that she has not been living her life in Christ, she has that conviction, however, she has always been one for "settling in" or "being routine", so for the last 18-19 years she's just been doing that. Her boyfriend is an agnostic. She will be attending church with us while here to visit. I hope that the Lord will speak to her heart and guide her thinking back to Him.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!

LuLu

Old 06-01-2007, 01:11 PM

688 posts, read 2,835,542 times
Quote:

I wasn't on here last night, but I want you to know that I will be praying for your daughter and the rest of your family! Please let us know when you find her. God bless you and keep you in His loving arms, Amen!

LuLu
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality