Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2007, 07:43 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,541 times

Advertisements

Just wanted to let you know that Jamie Underwood, dear Parker's mom, has posted an update. It is her memories of Parker's last day on Earth. I have not finished reading it and I warn you that you should get a box of tissues if you choose to read it. ParkerU.org

May God bless us all...
Weather...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2007, 07:56 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,136 times
Oh weather I read this last night, and thought I was prepared for what it would say, and to be totally honest, I was so not prepared.

I cannot imagine going thru what they have endured, and then this be it. It will break your heart and then when you don't think it will/can/be able to break any more, you will feel it breaking even more.

My hats off to Jammie and Aaron Underwood for their love of Christ, their bravery and courage, and their ability to show the rest of us how we should handle our grief and the death of a close loved one.

This has changed how I view things for sure. I know after following along with them for these past month or so I will never be the same.

Little Parker changed lives for people that he didn't even know. How amazing is that? Our God is so awesome for taking tragedy and turning it into something bigger.

blesssings..

Old 11-27-2007, 08:19 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,498,990 times
Sending prayers and special good feelings for June's interview for her new job.

...Prayers are continuing here also for the healing of the Underwood family..It is so hard and takes a while to fully say goodbye and resume the life here that God has blessed us with..His family knows little Parker is in a new and glorious home, and has no more pain and suffering ..They shall continue to miss his sweet little face and his courage..God will continue to heal this family and they will be richly blessed for their faith that they shared so lovingly with all who crossed their way...

Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,541 times
Amen, to that blue, Amen.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:43 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,268,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Just wanted to let you know that Jamie Underwood, dear Parker's mom, has posted an update. It is her memories of Parker's last day on Earth. I have not finished reading it and I warn you that you should get a box of tissues if you choose to read it. ParkerU.org

May God bless us all...
Weather...

For each and every time that Jamie Underwood dreams of, and thereby feels her son's heart, may both their hearts go on and on...

Reunited there.

-June

Old 11-28-2007, 08:41 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,262,165 times
Please keep the Underwoods in your prayers for a long time, as long as you remember to pray for them, because "recovery" from the death of a child IMO is measured, not in terms of days and weeks, but of months and years.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:14 AM

224 posts, read 777,352 times
Sending praise today...and thank you all for your prayers. We accepted an offer on our house last night. **(Big sigh of relief)** We still have some other decisions to make in other areas of our lives, but this is one huge hurdle that we've gotten past!

Old 11-29-2007, 07:45 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,262,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor400 View Post
Sending praise today...and thank you all for your prayers. We accepted an offer on our house last night. **(Big sigh of relief)** We still have some other decisions to make in other areas of our lives, but this is one huge hurdle that we've gotten past!
Oh, I'm sooo glad to hear that, Taylor! That must be a big relief to you guys!

Old 11-29-2007, 09:39 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor400 View Post
That's wonderful! I know this was a pretty big issue for you...hopefully this is just a sign of what is yet to come for you and your family. God is faithful, He will take care of your every need.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:58 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,571,369 times
I need prayers for a friend,who I have known for 42 years ,he has a serious gambling problem which he blows all of his money at the dog tracks and other gambling venues. I have spoken to him about the Lord,but hasn't any affect on him.He is also a diabetic and does not have healthcare or extra money to spend on medication because of his gambling problem. I hate what I am seeing in how he is destroying his life and won't live much longer unless he goes to see a doctor.He has a test kit that he carries with him and his sugar reading was 371 and he said it has been as high as 500.

My desire is that he find the Lord and turn away from all of this foolishness,I feel in my heart that the Lord wants me to intervene in His life.His name is Bud and he definitely needs spiritual help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality