Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2008, 12:50 PM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times

Advertisements

I am keeping everyone in my prayers. Sorry for the loss and praying for those in need

Great to see you back thefer! you are in my prayers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2008, 09:32 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,237,545 times
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLovIzzy View Post
I am keeping everyone in my prayers. Sorry for the loss and praying for those in need

Great to see you back thefer! you are in my prayers!
Thank you all for your Dm's and prayers. A quick update. She is out! I know I can't believe it either. Her Dad gave her boyfriend money for the bond and she got out last night. I don't think it is a good idea but what do I know!? lol
Keep us all in your prayers!, and keep an eye on the TV program snapped ya'll may see me on it where I wipe out the whole crowd! lol

I'm thanking God for this and WAITING FOR HIM TO CHANGE IT! Do ya'll do that? I know ya'll think I'm crazy but I have to joke about it to handle it.
I'm just thankful the girls are safe. I've rambled enough.
Love you all and I will keep you in my prayers tonight!

Old 04-30-2008, 09:37 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post
Thank you all for your Dm's and prayers. A quick update. She is out! I know I can't believe it either. Her Dad gave her boyfriend money for the bond and she got out last night. I don't think it is a good idea but what do I know!? lol
Keep us all in your prayers!, and keep an eye on the TV program snapped ya'll may see me on it where I wipe out the whole crowd! lol

I'm thanking God for this and WAITING FOR HIM TO CHANGE IT! Do ya'll do that? I know ya'll think I'm crazy but I have to joke about it to handle it.
Oh Thefer I love that sense of humor that the Lord blessed you with to help you over the bumps in the path..You are not alone..I am one who cries at weddings and laughs in funerals Sometimes EVERYONE thinks I am crazy..
I will keep praying that your daughter will change her ways..

Old 04-30-2008, 09:40 PM

23,011 posts, read 34,370,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post

No girl, you"re not crazy you are handling this with much grace and dignity. I do believe God is going to change this for you, for good. And He will give you His strength to endure.
Oh and if I see you on TV you better yelling hello to ILNC

Old 04-30-2008, 09:53 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,237,545 times
Man, yall have just blessed my heart!!

Old 04-30-2008, 10:29 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Oh Thefer, I can so relate to what you are going thru, on a different scale of course as mine was my son.

Don't give up. Right now, your attitude is wonderful, and you need to keep it.

During these trying times, Praise Him all the more, and continue to pray for coverage for your daughter...

I gave my son over to God to do with as He would...Yet all the while praying for coverage of safety and healing. I called on some special people, both here in the forum and in RL thus making a prayer team to pray for him....

When I got that call that he had been arrested yet again, I immediately became ill to my stomach and anxious....then an amazing thing happened, thefer, God impressed upon me that I had given my child to Him, and this was His will for my child. To hold on to my faith and know that He was working in myson's life.

My anxiety and feeling of forboding left me that very moment and I knew my God was handling things...Yes, I was sad and wished that none of it were happening, but I stayed in prayer to my wonderful Redeemer, and He took my pain and gave me comfort and peace.

What great joy I now have...What a blessed feeling to know that I was in His will with my prayer...

So, you keep on keeping on...Ask God if you are in His will with this..Ask for Him to give you comfort...Give your daughter to Him, if you have not done so. The results are truly something else.

I got to see God in action, and feel Him carrying me thru it. He gave me my own personal miracle in the healing of my son. Praise God for He is Worthy!

love ya...aiangel who will continue to pray for coverage for your daughter.

Old 05-01-2008, 04:15 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,131,557 times
I would like to ask everyone to keep one of our posters in their prayers. She would like to be anonymous, but you all know her and she just had some surgery on her eye.

She needs prayers for good health and a successful recovery. Thank you all for your encouragement. You are all in my prayers daily.

Kawg, I am so happy for your father's health returning. I will keep him in my prayers.

Old 05-01-2008, 04:26 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Heavenly Father, I ask that you look upon our sister and friend on this forum who has undergone eye surgery ..I pray that you will grant her a full recovery and will bless her with good health..

I also pray that all the needs requested throughout this thread will be met as is your will, for you are the great physician, our salvation, and our comfort..I thank you for this forum that has brought so many of us into greater understanding of your magnificent plan which was given to us through your son, Jesus Christ, in whose name I offer this prayer...amen

Old 05-01-2008, 06:30 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Heavenly Father, I ask that you look upon our sister and friend on this forum who has undergone eye surgery ..I pray that you will grant her a full recovery and will bless her with good health..

I also pray that all the needs requested throughout this thread will be met as is your will, for you are the great physician, our salvation, and our comfort..I thank you for this forum that has brought so many of us into greater understanding of your magnificent plan which was given to us through your son, Jesus Christ, in whose name I offer this prayer...amen

Amen and Amen...

<>< weather...

Old 05-01-2008, 08:51 PM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Updating Christine: Good news with her blood drawn today,green light for Chemo following next Tuesday and Wednesday...hoping and praying there is no abnormality in the brain or eye.. Thans for praying
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality