Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 01:26 PM

190 posts, read 686,285 times

Advertisements

Dear BLUE62,

I'm so glad that your daughter is doing fine. I'm sorry I just found your post, but you and your family have been in my prayers. Even though our daughters are grown we are still concerned about them. No matter how grown they get we will always be their mommy! Lots of love to you and your baby girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2007, 01:34 PM

Dear BethAnn,

I will certainly be keeping your family in prayer for financial freedom. As you continue to tithe and give, the Lord promises to open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing you won't even have room enough to receive it. It really is so difficult trying to raise a family today, but we have a very big God, and He cares for you. I know it's a struggle, but keep praising the Lord, and he will supply your every need. Have a blessed day.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:42 PM

Dear NORTHSOUTH,

That 15 year old young man concerns me also. I pray the Lord will make a special visitation to him and reveal Himself as the true and living God, Jesus Christ. I pray his tender heart will be open to the things of the spirit as he continues to question and search. I have a heart for this young generation.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:07 AM

208 posts, read 645,286 times
My prayers are with each and everyone of you, and your love ones. During our darkest hours the lord shows us the way..god bless

Old 05-16-2007, 03:31 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,263,159 times
Exclamation Prayer request

I am on a prayer chain at my church. We got a request in last night that I would like to pass along here.

A lady at our church has been ministering to a woman. Yesterday the woman's ( the onewho was being ministered to) husband committed suicide. If you guys feel so led, please pray for this situation. It sounded like the woman was already distraught and then her husband killed himself. Don't know if she or the husband was a Christian or not. I got the impression, "no", but I don't know for sure!

Blessings on you guys for doing this!

Old 05-16-2007, 03:46 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
I am on a prayer chain at my church. We got a request in last night that I would like to pass along here.

A lady at our church has been ministering to a woman. Yesterday the woman's ( the onewho was being ministered to) husband committed suicide. If you guys feel so led, please pray for this situation. It sounded like the woman was already distraught and then her husband killed himself. Don't know if she or the husband was a Christian or not. I got the impression, "no", but I don't know for sure!

Blessings on you guys for doing this!
No problem kaykay...that is so sad I will definately pray for her. That has to be the hardest thing for her to possibly deal with. My heart goes out to her and the family.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:49 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,263,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
No problem kaykay...that is so sad I will definately pray for her. That has to be the hardest thing for her to possibly deal with. My heart goes out to her and the family.
Thanks so much!

Old 05-16-2007, 06:25 PM

125 posts, read 738,595 times
Default Prayer Request

I do have a prayer request; I'm thankful that this request may seem frivolous, as it is not for anything serious. My husband has put in a request for a job transfer to the central florida area; we would like to be closer to his aging parents. Our home in Ohio has been up for sale since March, and we have been waiting for word on the transfer since February. My request is for God's timing to grace us soon so that we may be able to move to Florida - together (if his transfer would come through before the house sells I would have to stay here in Ohio without him until it sells). Please pray for his blessings on our plans to move, together, and soon. Thank you

Old 05-16-2007, 06:40 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,094,744 times
kaykay: What a tragedy! The lady and her family will be in my prayers, as well as those in your prayer circle. I know all of you will be a blessing for her right now.

12paws: I will begin praying about your family situation, move, and timing - and a new beginning in sunny Florida. You'll be my "neighbor" in Central Florida!

Nana

Old 05-17-2007, 06:50 AM

Dear KayKay,

My heart goes out to that woman and her family. I will keep her in my prayers today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality