Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2007, 06:20 AM

190 posts, read 686,491 times

Advertisements

I just read everyone's urgent prayer requests. Please be assured I will be lifting each one up to the Throne of Grace. Because of our own trials in life, we are able to comfort others. The Lord is a God of compassion and mercy.
He knows all about us, He calls us all by name, He is involved in every detail of our lives.

I am grateful for all of us coming together as sisters and brothers in The Lord, and praying for one another.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2007, 11:50 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,422 times
Prayer Request:

I am going in on Tuesday for a core biopsy in my right breast. Something is there and I was told there was a 95% chance it is benign but my doc wants to be sure. I ask for your prayers and I will believe along with you that God is in control and is the Great Physician and that His will might be done.

I was really very positive and now it's a little scary, so please pray that I will walk in His grace throughout the waiting.

Love and prayers to all of you and those you love,
Nana

Old 06-30-2007, 02:48 PM

23,016 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Father, I am lifting Nana up to you today, give your strength and may she feel your love and peace as you give her comfort to face this trial. You are in this with her, help her to her voice as you say to her "It's ok, I am with you".

In Jesus Name Amen

Old 06-30-2007, 02:58 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_TN_Nana View Post
Prayer Request:

I am going in on Tuesday for a core biopsy in my right breast. Something is there and I was told there was a 95% chance it is benign but my doc wants to be sure. I ask for your prayers and I will believe along with you that God is in control and is the Great Physician and that His will might be done.

I was really very positive and now it's a little scary, so please pray that I will walk in His grace throughout the waiting.

Love and prayers to all of you and those you love,
Nana
Praying for you, Nana. I believe it will turn out benign.

Old 06-30-2007, 03:12 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,096 times
Lord, you know all the petitions that have been made on here. I lift each and every one of them up to you. I pray for Mark's brother and that you will heal his body and comfort the family in this trying time.
I also ask for your comfort and intervention with Hoosier's wife, this must be very scary for her as well as the family. Watch over them and lift them up and get them through the week. I ask that it be your will that this lump is nothing and that the glory be given to you.
I pray for Nana, Lord, as with Hoosier's wife, please let this mass be benign. Lift her up and put your wing around her, give her the comfort and encouragement that only YOU can give.
I pray for continued healing for Kitten, keep her spirits up and comfort her as well.
I also pray for each and every one of the members here at City Data. We have a wonderful network of friends and support here. Even when some of us do not see eye to eye, we still have a great network of friends. I pray that Your message will sink in to some people and that our spirit and demeanor will reflect You!
These things I ask and pray in Jesus' name...AMEN

Old 06-30-2007, 05:01 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Nana, I too will be praying for a good report about the biopsy this week..The wait and worry are so hard on us sometimes. .."Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you" 1 Peter 5:7

Old 06-30-2007, 06:48 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,422 times
Oh, I thank you all so much for your sweet prayers and thoughts. It is so heartwarming to know I have "sisters" out there who are going to the Father on my behalf. You can only imagine how this touches my very soul.

May God bless you abundantly.

Nana

Old 06-30-2007, 09:52 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Heavenly Father There are so many friends here needing your comfort and assurance tonight. I pray that Nana, Kay Kay and Hoosiers wife, who have similar needs, will all be given good news next week, if it be thy will. I continue to pray for JCO's family member who is in need of your healing. I pray that our friend Kitten is continuing to heal and she will feel our love. Thank you for the news of Mams brother, and I pray that you will continue to heal him. Lord, I give you all the praise and glory for the people on this forum who have become such good friends, and I ask that you bless each and every member of this forum as only you can..In Jesus name..amen

Old 07-01-2007, 05:34 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,788,904 times
Dear Friends,
I was going to wait and post this prayer request on Wednesday night, but as the time nears, I feel it would be prudent to ask for your prayers in advance.

Thursday, July 5, I am scheduled to have a hearing with my ex-husband at 9:30 AM. We are battling over whether I can take my oldest son with me when I move. This has been going on for almost a year now and will hopefully be resolved this week. There are so many details that I will not go into. But I ask for you to pray that it be God's will that the judge will decide in my favor. My ex-husband is a very controlling and manipulating man and this move has put my son in a very uncomfortable situation.

I feel so certain that God has placed this move to NC in our path for a reason and I cannot imagine moving without my son. It has been 10 years since I left his father and he is 15 now. He will be entering the 10th grade and he still has 3 very important, formative years ahead of him. Again, there is so much that I could tell you, but it would take forever. Please now that I have searched my heart deeply over this and believe that I am following the path that God has set for me.

I ask you to please pray for my son; that God protect his heart through all of this. He is such a wonderful boy and I know that he is feeling torn between his parents. Please pray for my ex-husband; that his heart could be opened to see the situation for what it is and not that it is something that I am trying to do TO him. Please pray that the judge be completely unbiased in his decision and that God be in the courtroom with us on Thursday morning.

Thank you all. It means so much to me to have found this forum and to know that I have so many friends that I have never met who will keep me in their prayers.

God bless us all.

Weather....

Old 07-01-2007, 11:20 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Dear Friends,
I was going to wait and post this prayer request on Wednesday night, but as the time nears, I feel it would be prudent to ask for your prayers in advance.

Thursday, July 5, I am scheduled to have a hearing with my ex-husband at 9:30 AM. We are battling over whether I can take my oldest son with me when I move. This has been going on for almost a year now and will hopefully be resolved this week. There are so many details that I will not go into. But I ask for you to pray that it be God's will that the judge will decide in my favor. My ex-husband is a very controlling and manipulating man and this move has put my son in a very uncomfortable situation.

I feel so certain that God has placed this move to NC in our path for a reason and I cannot imagine moving without my son. It has been 10 years since I left his father and he is 15 now. He will be entering the 10th grade and he still has 3 very important, formative years ahead of him. Again, there is so much that I could tell you, but it would take forever. Please now that I have searched my heart deeply over this and believe that I am following the path that God has set for me.

I ask you to please pray for my son; that God protect his heart through all of this. He is such a wonderful boy and I know that he is feeling torn between his parents. Please pray for my ex-husband; that his heart could be opened to see the situation for what it is and not that it is something that I am trying to do TO him. Please pray that the judge be completely unbiased in his decision and that God be in the courtroom with us on Thursday morning.

Thank you all. It means so much to me to have found this forum and to know that I have so many friends that I have never met who will keep me in their prayers.

God bless us all.

Weather....
Will certainly be praying for you and the Lord's will to be done in your family's life, weather!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality