Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2007, 02:58 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,422 times

Advertisements

Weather,

You and your son, and this situation, will also be in my prayers during this week. May the peace of God abound in all of you.

Nana
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2007, 04:47 PM

190 posts, read 686,491 times
Dear NANA,

I know what you are going through, and you will be in my prayers. I do pray that you will get a good report from the Lord and that He will keep you in perfect peace as you keep your mind on Him, Jehovah Rapha your healer.

Old 07-01-2007, 04:51 PM

190 posts, read 686,491 times
Dear Weather,

You and your son will be in my prayers. I pray you would find favor in the courts, and that your former husband will do what's best for his son. I pray he would put aside any bad feelings or resentments and bless his son by allowing him to go to NC to live with you. I know the Lord knows every detail of your situation and I just pray you would have peace through this very difficult time.

Old 07-01-2007, 05:43 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,096 times
Weather,
I will be praying for your situation. This must be very difficult on all of you! It's a tough dilemma that you and your son, as well as your ex are in...however, nothing is impossible with God and HIS WILL will be done in your lives.
Keep the faith Sister

Old 07-02-2007, 07:19 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,788,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carvers wife View Post
My primary prayer needs are:
1. My daughter, 18, who we left at home, by her choice. She's a sweet and mature girl who was raised in a Christian home and has good values. She used to be a shining example of God's love. She has much compassion, and she's using that gift to be a nurse, a very good one. The thing is she, after a series of rebellious choices, has been living with her boyfriend. There's other compromises going on and I think that she needs to find her own faith as an adult. In the meantime she's choosing to see what the world has to offer.
2. My son. He's got a great personality, but it's a tough age to move to a place where you don't know a soul. Please pray for him to find his place here among the right people.
3. I was a homeschooling mom for several years and my husband and I ran a family business at home. It was a very good life for that season, but we're past it now and we've chosen this route for the job (his) with benefits. It's now time for me to start looking for work. I'm 38, and feel very worthy for doing what I've done, but feel insecure in the eyes of the world. Please pray I can find the job that God intends for me.
4.We have an unfinished land deal in NY with a fellow believer because of legalities. Please pray for that to be resolved soon so she can inhabit her land.
Also, that the closing on our home in OK goes smoothly and uneventful.
Dear Lord, I come before you this evening to ask you to bless my CD Forum family. You know them all Father. You have numbered every hair on their head. You know their needs. We have a couple of women who have found lumps in their breasts. I know how difficult this is Father and I ask that you comfort them as they wait for tests and results. I pray Father that Nana biopsy comes back benign. I pray that you be with her and let her feel the comfort of your arms as they embrace her. Father, I pray for continued healing of Mams' brother. I pray that you be with his family thru this difficult time. I ask you Father to be with Kawg's daughter. I pray that when it is time, that you be there with her during deliver. I pray that this child be brought into this world healthy and that all goes will for mommy, baby and grandma. I lift up Lilly and Kitten and I pray for GaSunshine's neice. Father, we have been blessed with some new members and I ask you to watch over Taylor and Carvers wife. You know their needs Father, touch them, heal them and bring them comfort. Father, I know that there are others that I have missed, but you know them. I pray for them all. I ask that You give them peace that can only come from You.

I ask these thing in Christ's Holy Name, Amen

In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 07-02-2007, 07:32 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_TN_Nana View Post
Prayer Request:

I am going in on Tuesday for a core biopsy in my right breast. Something is there and I was told there was a 95% chance it is benign but my doc wants to be sure. I ask for your prayers and I will believe along with you that God is in control and is the Great Physician and that His will might be done.

I was really very positive and now it's a little scary, so please pray that I will walk in His grace throughout the waiting.

Love and prayers to all of you and those you love,
Nana

Nana,

you are in my prayers as well. I do know that my mother in law has had things like this for years with no worries. Usually they draw fluid from her breast and she is good as new. I pray that your doctors are 100 percent correct in their diagnosis.

Old 07-02-2007, 10:26 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
Dear God, another day is gone, and another has begun. I pray that we will use this new day to give you all the praise and glory for the many blessings we recieve each day. I pray that we will use our time wisely this day in your service. I pray for the many who have requested prayer. Lord, you know each and everyone and what their needs are, and I pray that you will bless them according to thy will..In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray..Amen

Old 07-02-2007, 10:37 PM

Hello all,

KNow you are all in my prayers tonight, weather, nana, carvers wife, kitten, Mark, and Hoosier, and anyone else I have missed, I lift you up for our gracious Heavenly Father.

aiangel

Old 07-03-2007, 08:35 PM

1,932 posts, read 4,792,815 times
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus....

First, Lord, thank you. Thank you for your Son whose sacrifice on Calvary washed away all our sins. Thank you for your forgiving grace for all our transgressions, no matter how minor we think they are. Thank you for your awesome power and divine love for all your children. Thank you for the blessings in our lives, may we remember to count them every day. Especially thanks be to you, God, for answering the prayers offered for my brother who is now home and recuperating and is doing very well.

Lord, I come to you and ask that you touch those who have asked for prayer on this forum. You know their hearts and you know their situations. I pray for Hooser_Guy's wife, for Nana, that their medical situations are resolved and their health restored. Give them comfort and peace as they go through these trying times. I pray for weather whose custody hearing is Thursday, that she be able to keep her son and continue to provide him the love and support and continue providing him with the knowledge of You as she has been doing his whole life. May her son be relieved of any guilt he may be feeling as a result of this legal situation. Let both of them know You are in control. I pray for others on this forum who have asked for intercession that they be lifted up and protected and guided by Your hand, Father. May all their needs be met to the glory of God.

In Jesus' name I pray... Amen.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:29 PM

I come to you once again asking for prayers. I'd rather not go into detail at the moment, but prayers helping guide me in some decisions I need to make are very much needed. Thank you guys, you are simply awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality