Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2013, 12:32 AM

140 posts, read 132,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
you guys are too much. The inky idol will do nothing for you except allow you to pretend not to be pretentious. You must read the Buddhist Tripitaka with Faith and LOVE of Buddhism, before you can condemn you brothers to your Bramajala. Plus, what's to say Your ilk will not be thrown out with the thistles by Lord Shiva? it would be a tearful injustice if holy places were desecrated with such presences as you currently expose.

What have you investigated... nothing, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface. The principle of ignorance is bowing to inky idols before you know of whence they came and who put them together and how, and who edits them, and how the reader is the ultimate interpreter, and what sort of evils they've inspired and continue to... as evidenced.
I must read the Buddhist Tripitaka? Buddhah is dead & buried sweetie!

Jesus Christ rose from the dead - It has been documented by too many eye-witness!

Old 04-04-2013, 05:13 AM

7,381 posts, read 7,692,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperZ View Post

Jesus Christ rose from the dead - It has been documented by too many eye-witness!
What eye-witnesses are you referring to? The Gospels weren't even written until at least 30-80 years after these events supposedly took place.

Old 04-04-2013, 07:19 AM

Well; I would first have to submit "evidence" for my claim; Are you qualified to interpret "evidence"?

Evidence would have to be presented in a "court of law" to determine if any of it has "merit".

My first question is this; What degrees in (law) do you have that enables you to effectively interpret evidence. Who is going to judge this evidence? - (members of this forum)? That is a laughable joke to be sure.

First we need an Unbiased Source to Judge and weigh the evidence in court of law -Regardless of the outcome.

Circumstantial evidence is not substantial proof. Jesus said: In the mouth of 2 or 3 witness; Every word shall be established.

Isn't that how it is done in a court of law? Witness (from both sides) and Evidence is weighed in the balance of truth.

Forgive me for implying that you or other members here - do not have the expertise or qualifications. Can we borrow one of the greatest legal minds of our day to help in this "decision"?

Dr. Greenleaf, the Royal Professor of Law at Harvard University, was one of the greatest legal minds that ever lived. He wrote the famous legal volume entitled, A Treatise on the Law of Evidence, considered by many the greatest legal volume ever written. Dr. Simon Greenleaf believed the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was a hoax. And he determined, once and for all, to expose the "myth" of the Resurrection. After thoroughly examining the evidence for the resurrection — Dr. Greenleaf came to the exact opposite conclusion! He wrote a book entitled, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice. In which he emphatically stated:
"it was IMPOSSIBLE that the apostles could have persisted in affirming the truths they had narrated, had not JESUS CHRIST ACTUALLY RISEN FROM THE DEAD, . . ."
(Simon Greenleaf, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice, p.29).

That pretty well sums it all up! The evidence is overwhelming!

Greenleaf concluded that according to the jurisdiction of legal evidence the resurrection of Jesus Christ was the best supported event in all of history!

I suggest you take the time to read everything he wrote on this subject

Last edited by JeeperZ; 04-04-2013 at 07:37 AM..

Old 04-04-2013, 08:06 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,065,133 times
Quote:

A so sweet. I'm sure the Buddha forgives you in It's overwhelming compassion. Too bad you harden your heart and don't understand. You put your faith in human and blood sacrifice, but what sacrifice is there in suffering the fate of an anti-Roman Rebel for only three days? And think of the cult followers of Jesus, his taliban, and oh did the Jewish Bramajala punish them for their heresy!

Buddha is neither dead nor alive, you can't even begin to imagine what Buddha is.

The Buddha's miracles and return(s) after death were documented by his followers and countless eye-witness who had no rebel bias, unlike those power-hungry Notzrims in Roman-aided Judea. The pagan gods themselves converted once they understood, as would have the Jewish Bramajala called yahweh, if it know what was good for it.

Because yahweh is now understanding, yahweh has mercy on the Abrahamics, who have so fully disgraced the laws.
Quote:
That principle is condemnation before investigation

Old 04-04-2013, 08:20 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,088,344 times
Yeah, its too bad prayer doesn't work, otherwise everyone would be millionaires.

Prayers aren't just wishes from a genie.

They are all positive vibes at the very least. Embrace it if someone cares enough to pray for you. I think we don't realize how much positivity can help any situation, even those deemed terminally ill.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:29 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,065,133 times
Quote:
Well; I would first have to submit "evidence" for my claim; Are you qualified to interpret "evidence"?

Evidence would have to be presented in a "court of law" to determine if any of it has "merit".

My first question is this; What degrees in (law) do you have that enables you to effectively interpret evidence. Who is going to judge this evidence? - (members of this forum)? That is a laughable joke to be sure.

First we need an Unbiased Source to Judge and weigh the evidence in court of law -Regardless of the outcome.

Circumstantial evidence is not substantial proof. Jesus said: In the mouth of 2 or 3 witness; Every word shall be established.

Isn't that how it is done in a court of law? Witness (from both sides) and Evidence is weighed in the balance of truth.

Forgive me for implying that you or other members here - do not have the expertise or qualifications. Can we borrow one of the greatest legal minds of our day to help in this "decision"?

Dr. Greenleaf, the Royal Professor of Law at Harvard University, was one of the greatest legal minds that ever lived. He wrote the famous legal volume entitled, A Treatise on the Law of Evidence, considered by many the greatest legal volume ever written. Dr. Simon Greenleaf believed the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was a hoax. And he determined, once and for all, to expose the "myth" of the Resurrection. After thoroughly examining the evidence for the resurrection — Dr. Greenleaf came to the exact opposite conclusion! He wrote a book entitled, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice. In which he emphatically stated:
"it was IMPOSSIBLE that the apostles could have persisted in affirming the truths they had narrated, had not JESUS CHRIST ACTUALLY RISEN FROM THE DEAD, . . ."

(Simon Greenleaf, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice, p.29).

Greenleaf concluded that according to the jurisdiction of legal evidence the resurrection of Jesus Christ was the best supported event in all of history!

ROTFL I think Simon there wanted to sell sell sell! lol

According to Simon here, we have to believe the WITCHES who persisted to affirm their truths.

lawyery, the lowest of all art forms, and from the early 1800s to boot!
Quote:
Greenleaf's principal work of legal scholarship is a Treatise on the Law of Evidence (3 vols., 1842–1853), and which remained a standard textbook in American law throughout the Nineteenth century.
Looks like his silly ideas ended once Psychology came along in the beginning of 1900s and demonstrated that his "evidence of consistent assurance" ideas likely led to a lot of criminals being set free and free people being put in jail since they were too depressed to defend themselves.

Dr. Greenleaf doesn't seem at all unbiased because of his loosely held doubts, in fact, he stood to WIN BIG if he sided with the religion of his family and community.

Why did he think Christianity was a hoax, and how was he going to prove the myth of the resurrection?

Old 04-04-2013, 10:52 AM

109 posts, read 360,016 times
Quote:
Thank You - Andrew39abc for speaking the simple truth!

The problem with most people here and in the churches is today is that they are blind and they have a strong delusion to believe a lie. Most people go to Rev. Serpent church in Genesis 3 instead of believing God's word they believe the serpent.

2nd Corinthians 4:3": But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

"4": In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2nd Thessalonians 2:10": And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

"11": And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

"12": That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rev. Robber has made people their merchandise telling lies and all sorts of misconceptions.

2nd Peter 2:"1": But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

"2": And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

"3": And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Rev. Robber making people their merchandise instead of preaching the truth. I threw all that junk away, Holy Crackers, Holy Water, Praying Hands etc. My bible says for me to be holy not the Cracker by Rev. Cracker or Holy water. I am to be holy, no praying hands can pray for me Jesus told me to pray and how to pray he never said use praying hands from some filthy TV, radio or church evangelist.

1st Peter 1:15": But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

"16": Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Old 04-04-2013, 01:06 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:

I'll see your Dr. Greenleaf and raise you a Stephen Hawking.

Old 04-04-2013, 01:12 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,692,112 times
Quote:

You claimed eyewitnesses to the events but haven't produced one name. Try again!!

Old 04-04-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
You claimed eyewitnesses to the events but haven't produced one name. Try again!!

Yes I did; I mentioned eye witness - The judge took the written accounts of those eye-witness and made a legal determination based upon their evidence - He mentioned all of them by name!

But in your haste to "shoot the messenger" You overlooked everything that was said!

It clearly shows your challenged ability to comprehend basic reading skills!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality