Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 07:30 PM

57 posts, read 150,390 times

Advertisements

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ

I have recently been researching a very disturbing subject that has to do with elite pedophile rings that are being controlled by satanic forces. I am looking for other Christians who are willing to help me expose what is happening. Let me fill you in on the details:

In the UK, there is a man (who is also a Christian) named Brian Gerrish who runs the UK column news paper. He's one of the few people who is working really hard to expose what is happenig to the children in our society. He is also friends with police whistle blowers. In the UK, approximately 30,000 children go missing every year and are never seen again. Once in a while you might hear on the news about a child going missing, but most missing children reports never make it into the media. If you want more information on this, you can watch videos of Brian Gerrish on YouTube. Type in "Brian Gerrish: child stealing by the state."

It appears that most of these missing children are from care homes. In the UK, thousands of children every year are taken away from their families by social services, usually under false pretenses. The reason people don't know about this is because the secret family courts gag the parents. If the parents even attempt to go to the press, they are sent straight to prison. In the UK, more and more care homes are being exposed as having links with pedophile rings, and the people running these rings are rich people in high positions of authority.

I've seen it myself where social services, with police officers, will walk into a parent's home and snatch the child out of the mother's arms. Some of these mothers end up committing suicide because of the emotional trauma. I have seen the unimaginable pain of mothers who have been a victim of this, and it's happening to thousands.

This is really happening. We're not just talking about a couple of teenagers who are being forced into having sex, we are also talking about babies and toddlers. I'm not even going to repeat what gets done to them because it's so horrific. But watch videos of Brian Gerrish regarding Child Stealing. He has been to different churches to preach this message, but apparently the churches don't want to get involved. I find that to be disgusting, because we're talking about the torture and abuse of young children.

If you're skeptical, at least do some research into this and make up your own mind.

Peace and blessings

Old 04-05-2013, 03:03 PM

9,672 posts, read 9,955,098 times
Bizarre ideas that 30000 people are reported missing , then in a Internet search they say 1 million in UK and the USA are reported missing every year.... If any one of these people are hurt or killed , then that would be the mark of the beast , and a grave error on the people part.......As Jesus said ``it would be better for these people if they had a mill stone put around their neck and tossed in to the sea, then the Judgment which would be their judgment if they were unrepentant to Christ...``....

Old 04-06-2013, 03:23 AM

32,530 posts, read 21,909,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan_Is_A_Loser View Post

I have recently been researching a very disturbing subject that has to do with elite pedophile rings that are being controlled by satanic forces. I am looking for other Christians who are willing to help me expose what is happening. Let me fill you in on the details:

In the UK, there is a man (who is also a Christian) named Brian Gerrish who runs the UK column news paper. He's one of the few people who is working really hard to expose what is happenig to the children in our society. He is also friends with police whistle blowers. In the UK, approximately 30,000 children go missing every year and are never seen again. Once in a while you might hear on the news about a child going missing, but most missing children reports never make it into the media. If you want more information on this, you can watch videos of Brian Gerrish on YouTube. Type in "Brian Gerrish: child stealing by the state."

It appears that most of these missing children are from care homes. In the UK, thousands of children every year are taken away from their families by social services, usually under false pretenses. The reason people don't know about this is because the secret family courts gag the parents. If the parents even attempt to go to the press, they are sent straight to prison. In the UK, more and more care homes are being exposed as having links with pedophile rings, and the people running these rings are rich people in high positions of authority.

I've seen it myself where social services, with police officers, will walk into a parent's home and snatch the child out of the mother's arms. Some of these mothers end up committing suicide because of the emotional trauma. I have seen the unimaginable pain of mothers who have been a victim of this, and it's happening to thousands.

This is really happening. We're not just talking about a couple of teenagers who are being forced into having sex, we are also talking about babies and toddlers. I'm not even going to repeat what gets done to them because it's so horrific. But watch videos of Brian Gerrish regarding Child Stealing. He has been to different churches to preach this message, but apparently the churches don't want to get involved. I find that to be disgusting, because we're talking about the torture and abuse of young children.

If you're skeptical, at least do some research into this and make up your own mind.

Peace and blessings
I do not understand what the point would be of them doing such a thing....

Old 04-06-2013, 04:18 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,336,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan_Is_A_Loser View Post

Peace and blessings
While pedophile rings need to be hunted down and destroyed, do you realise the vast majority of child sexual abuse occurs in the children's own families by a male relative, often their own father? And that most child molestors are married religious heterosexual men? Only about 1 in 10 children are molested by a 'stranger'.

That's the message that needs to be spread to protect our children.

http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/

Old 04-06-2013, 08:19 AM

896 posts, read 1,861,716 times
It reads to me that you are saying or implying that social services in the UK, with police co-operation are forcibly taking kids at will for paedophiles.

I take it you're serious?

Old 04-06-2013, 08:44 AM

13,011 posts, read 12,984,371 times
OP, you can provide proof of this, right? Some irrefutable source that documents 30,000 abductions annually?

Old 04-06-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
While pedophile rings need to be hunted down and destroyed, do you realise the vast majority of child sexual abuse occurs in the children's own families by a male relative, often their own father? And that most child molestors are married religious heterosexual men? Only about 1 in 10 children are molested by a 'stranger'.

That's the message that needs to be spread to protect our children.

Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute
But people who abuse children in their own family will get put away in prison if they are caught, where as elite pedophile rings are protected by the people who control the world. And I believe far more children are abused in care homes. This needs to be exposed.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
OP, you can provide proof of this, right? Some irrefutable source that documents 30,000 abductions annually?
Unfortunately police whistle blowers won't give random people this evidence, which is why it's up to us to get off our backsides and help these children. But I find most Christians have no interest.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
It reads to me that you are saying or implying that social services in the UK, with police co-operation are forcibly taking kids at will for paedophiles.

I take it you're serious?
Not all, but many. When we examine the evidence, by doing our own research and talking with whistle blowers, it becomes obvious that many children are indeed being forcefully removed from their families under false pretenses, either for money or sexual abuse. Maybe you should do some research on satanic pedophile rings. Most of these abused children are coming from care homes.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:40 PM

88,212 posts, read 84,110,758 times
OP, you surely must realize that this sounds loony.

What information do you have on the existence of these elite pedophile rings in the first place? And I can't see it being possible for some secret media to be able to gag the parents or caregivers of 30,000 children so. That no one knows they are missing. How would such a thing be accomplished, and by whom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality