Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 04:04 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times

Advertisements

Anybody who suggests staying away from trained professionals doesn't know what they are talking about and in their own world of delusion's . Right away this needs to be brought forward in view of well being and good health . The forum should cut such seen posts out with severe admonishment. As well its normal for people to find someone well recommended, plus if not comfortable right away or whatever all that means is someone else would be better. ...these things and idea's are 'very common and part of what people go and talk about all the time.

Last edited by stargazzer; 06-01-2013 at 04:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 04:53 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,891,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Anybody who suggests staying away from trained professionals doesn't know what they are talking about and in their own world of delusion's . Right away this needs to be brought forward in view of well being and good health . The forum should cut posts like that out with severe admonishment. ( its normal for people to find someone well recommended, plus if not comfortable right away or whatever all that means is someone else would be better. Import...these things and idea's are 'very common and part of what people go and talk about all the time.
I've got a story along those lines to relate:

Several years ago, I was at an SCA event (my first, incidentally) and my friends and I shared our feast table with another young man. He seemed composed enough; there was joking and laughter to be had.

After dinner, something began to feel 'off'. He started to ramble a bit, and began to say things that made very little sense. Eventually, his behavior began to worry myself and my friend, and she stayed with him (to make sure he wasn't going to hurt himself) while I went to find help.

It was a good thing that there was a trained psychologist attending the event, because we soon discovered that the man was schizophrenic, and dangerously close to a psychotic break. Not only that, but I learned later that he may have also have been carrying a loaded weapon.

We narrowly escaped a serious incident, and only because we sought trained assistance.

The point of this long-winded story is:

Never advise someone against seeing a properly-trained medical or mental health professional, and do not attempt to 'handle the situation' in lieu of sending someone to see one.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:59 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,997,259 times
Jersey, while I'm not really against you getting exposure to healers, I can tell you right now that the ones you're avoiding are probably the people you should talk to FIRST because I think they can help you in very practical ways. If you worked in healthcare, you should know that it's good to rule out the physical first before going to anything else.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:05 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Back many years ago before I came to Know Lord Jesus Christ in my life , I went to a physic fair and the mediums were expensive and the healing from what I heard were Wizardry and demons , as the wizard would pray the demons who the wizard did not believe in demons , as these demons would leave the ill person alone and the sickness would go temporary ........After I came to know Lord Jesus , I thought I would go to a physic fair and pray to Lord Jesus for these people , but Jesus Holy Spirit would not allow me to go and gave the ideas that it would be a `temp the Lord God` offense to go there ...So I prayed out side for cleansing and `plead the blood of Jesus` judgment for the presence of the fair in the area

Old 06-02-2013, 08:12 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Anybody who suggests staying away from trained professionals doesn't know what they are talking about and in their own world of delusion's . Right away this needs to be brought forward in view of well being and good health . The forum should cut such seen posts out with severe admonishment. As well its normal for people to find someone well recommended, plus if not comfortable right away or whatever all that means is someone else would be better. ...these things and idea's are 'very common and part of what people go and talk about all the time.
If I'm not mistaken,this IS the religion and spirituality forum right?

If I wanted to talk about Physchology,there IS a forum for that.

Why do people bother to respond if they are going to go off topic?

How many waste thousands on phychologists?

Let's see...my father had schizophrenia. He of course took meds....is he better?
Hell no! He is worse off.

Maybe the atheist are commenting to me...but I know external forces(not seen) do influence the world.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:24 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Hi jerseygal,
Sure, if you can't lift something you ask for a little help.
You maybe could lift it with a little leverage, sure, but asking for some assistance is fine.
And if that person has mouths to feed and says they are $20 an hour (not $200 an hr)
So what? Get references as for any mechanic. That's a pretty simple equation.

I would suggest that if you would like to 'change your aura'...you certainly have the power in you to do it yourself.
I can give you some help if you need any...I'll check back in to see if u need any help.
It takes just a little bit of your time and effort, no biggy.

Have a wonderful day...I love Spring mornings...and evenings....and afternoons...

Old 06-02-2013, 09:19 AM

7,381 posts, read 7,692,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
If I'm not mistaken,this IS the religion and spirituality forum right?

If I wanted to talk about Physchology,there IS a forum for that.

Why do people bother to respond if they are going to go off topic?

How many waste thousands on phychologists?

Let's see...my father had schizophrenia. He of course took meds....is he better?
Hell no! He is worse off.

Maybe the atheist are commenting to me...but I know external forces(not seen) do influence the world.
How do you KNOW about these external forces? Do you have any evidence. I've not personally had any experiences with psychics, mainly because they are all frauds.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:55 AM

32,647 posts, read 48,028,221 times
Quote:
People will stare at me,not sure why. I feel as if something is causing this. I've evaluated everything in my life, and this seems to be it.
The general population is completely and totally unable to see an aura of any kind. So if everybody is staring at you, it isn't because they see you have a black aura. In addition, spirits do not follow people around; they have better things to do with their time (in case that was your next question).

So there you go. There is the free advice about your aura that you were wondering how to find.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:02 AM

17,573 posts, read 46,141,127 times
Quote:
People will stare at me,not sure why. I feel as if something is causing this. I've evaluated everything in my life,and this seems to be it.
You posted this in another thread about asking god a question:

Quote:
Mine would be:

Why did you make me to look like this knowing I was going to suffer hardship.
I was only trying to do the best and follow your laws. But by your making me the way I am,it became harder to follow your laws.

Old 06-03-2013, 05:53 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
You posted this in another thread about asking god a question:

So what is your point?

Maybe people do look at me because I have a black aura(which,for the LAST time isn't a dark or eveil spirit).
The way I'm treated,everything points to something external.maybe they can feel that negative energy.
You know how most believe of someone has positive energy and confidence,everyone is drawn to that person?
Well,WHAT is drawing these people to that person?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality