U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-08-2007, 01:20 PM

7,467 posts, read 7,146,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post

If your urine is light to clear then you are hydrated so don't worry as much about the water as the calories.
Now this certainly woke June right up, thereby eliminating the necessity for that fourth cup of coffee! (Who knew that one could tune into a religion forum, only to read this?!?: What next, I ask you? --And there isn't even infraction potential in it!

Irish: Perhaps we could team up and go into practice together. You can cover the physical stuff, and June will try and handle the mind...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2007, 01:22 PM

7,467 posts, read 7,146,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post

the weather family has no problem in the bathroom arena.
Oh, this June finds comforting...

Old 11-08-2007, 01:45 PM

8,640 posts, read 14,775,749 times
Quote:
Kaykay and Weather you both need to have some protein in the morning! Doesn't matter if it's an egg, peanut butter, cheese in their lunch and I'm sure they will like them just as much. Ok?

Ok girls now get rid of the junk and keep up the good work!
You're probably right cause I AM hungry during the day. Will try to make amends, coach Irish!

Old 11-08-2007, 01:46 PM

2,490 posts, read 4,766,664 times
Quote:
DH has reported the dreams have just started...they are not bad dreams just really vivid and a little weirder than usual....like dreaming about a new house only this time it was made out of candy! He also said that each time he smokes he is getting a funny taste in his mouth and not finishing the cigarettes all the way...this is day 4...so it sounds good so far. No other side effects so far. Did I mention that DH is a total med baby?

All in all I think this so far seems easier to me than nicotine replacement (which is what I did, because I had no idea this drug existed then) and I'm kind of jealous actually.

Aiangel did you do it yet?
OOh I had those weird dreams on the patch. I finally don't need to wear it all night because my first craving has diminished considerably. But man those were the most restless nights for about 3 weeks. I dreamed I was mountain climbing and skydiving and all sorts of weird stuff.

Have to add that I am starting my 5th week smoke free today. YIPEE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by movingtohouston; 11-08-2007 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: forgot something

Old 11-08-2007, 02:55 PM

12,397 posts, read 15,039,888 times
Good work Moving..Just want to encourage everyone who is trying to quit smoking, overeating or time on cd that I will be praying for your success and will be here for a little encouragement now and then

Old 11-08-2007, 04:42 PM

11,551 posts, read 4,824,927 times
Wink Confession...

OK, I just posted in a new thread and subscribed to it....but this one doesn't count, because it's an emergency.....I Love the Bears has started a thread in Relationships called My Best Friend.....ya'all go read it and give some encouragement too, OK? This is what friends are for....

( Can I even do this, talk about another thread in this one?) Hope I don't get thumped or red-dotted....

Old 11-08-2007, 04:52 PM

12,397 posts, read 15,039,888 times
Okay, Macrina, I will head on over and see what goes

Last edited by Miss Blue; 11-08-2007 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: change content

Old 11-08-2007, 05:01 PM

3,684 posts, read 8,486,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohouston View Post
OOh I had those weird dreams on the patch. I finally don't need to wear it all night because my first craving has diminished considerably. But man those were the most restless nights for about 3 weeks. I dreamed I was mountain climbing and skydiving and all sorts of weird stuff.

Have to add that I am starting my 5th week smoke free today. YIPEE!!!!!!!!

Be PrOuD oF yOu! We ArE!!!!

Old 11-08-2007, 05:01 PM

11,551 posts, read 4,824,927 times
Thanks, Blue...and ((gently said)) could you please call me by my whole name, and not 'Mac.'? Thanks....DM me if you want to know why...

Old 11-08-2007, 05:02 PM

3,684 posts, read 8,486,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Now this certainly woke June right up, thereby eliminating the necessity for that fourth cup of coffee! (Who knew that one could tune into a religion forum, only to read this?!?: What next, I ask you? --And there isn't even infraction potential in it!

Irish: Perhaps we could team up and go into practice together. You can cover the physical stuff, and June will try and handle the mind...
Ooops sorry I tend to get clinical and forget.

So are you saying that I should do the Family Practioner tract instead of Pediatrics? I can't decide and I only have a few courses left before I have to!!!!

Last edited by irishmom; 11-08-2007 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: still typing with out all my fingers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality