U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-10-2013, 09:01 PM
 
360 posts, read 255,952 times
Reputation: 170

Advertisements

Oprah will be at Mega Fest this year. Thoughts and comments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-10-2013, 09:35 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
2,644 posts, read 1,275,664 times
Reputation: 1139
What is mega fest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 09:43 PM
 
12,393 posts, read 14,919,887 times
Reputation: 14604
https://tdjconferences.org/v2/compon...browse/62.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 09:51 PM
 
Location: Oviedo
453 posts, read 216,788 times
Reputation: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
Oprah will be at Mega Fest this year. Thoughts and comments?
This is a man made religion and pure apostasy. Even TD Jakes has fallen as of last year. Please pray for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 09:56 PM
 
794 posts, read 280,565 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
Oprah will be at Mega Fest this year. Thoughts and comments?
Oprah has surely done her part in turning millions away from Christ. This came as a shock to me when I learned in recent time of her new age teachings and partnerships she has formed over the last few years. I used to watch her show growing up and I only ever perceived her as a good Christian woman. Her new age works in the last few years have misled so many people into believing in a false God. She does not accept that there is only one way to God and that is through Jesus. I don't know why anyone can mention God or Jesus knowing full well what scripture says and have any peace in saying or believing there is more than one way to God and salvation. I don't know if it is religious rebellion or lack of understanding of scripture but whatever the cause it has surely empowered her to be against Jesus and His once and for all sacrifice for us. At this point the only thing we can do is rebuke her, her new age partners and pray for them to repent and believe on Jesus the Son of God.

Personally I believe anyone who has received the knowledge of the truth that Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins and chooses to question that or not believe in Him then that person values the world more than their soul and eternity. Knowing full well one day you are going to die it is far too serious of a matter to live in a self conjured peace and understanding of after life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 10:28 PM
 
Location: Oviedo
453 posts, read 216,788 times
Reputation: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by romans519 View Post
Oprah has surely done her part in turning millions away from Christ. This came as a shock to me when I learned in recent time of her new age teachings and partnerships she has formed over the last few years. I used to watch her show growing up and I only ever perceived her as a good Christian woman. Her new age works in the last few years have misled so many people into believing in a false God. She does not accept that there is only one way to God and that is through Jesus. I don't know why anyone can mention God or Jesus knowing full well what scripture says and have any peace in saying or believing there is more than one way to God and salvation. I don't know if it is religious rebellion or lack of understanding of scripture but whatever the cause it has surely empowered her to be against Jesus and His once and for all sacrifice for us. At this point the only thing we can do is rebuke her, her new age partners and pray for them to repent and believe on Jesus the Son of God.

Personally I believe anyone who has received the knowledge of the truth that Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins and chooses to question that or not believe in Him then that person values the world more than their soul and eternity. Knowing full well one day you are going to die it is far too serious of a matter to live in a self conjured peace and understanding of after life.
Biblical truth beloved!

Hebrews 6:4-6 "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 10:33 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
2,644 posts, read 1,275,664 times
Reputation: 1139
Seeing that is TDjakes, that enough to say it is an emotional driven event. He is very good at using emotional phycology to induce a feeling of guilt. I don't know much about oporah, I can only think she has an agenda to be there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 10:41 PM
 
Location: Oviedo
453 posts, read 216,788 times
Reputation: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
Seeing that is TDjakes, that enough to say it is an emotional driven event. He is very good at using emotional phycology to induce a feeling of guilt. I don't know much about oporah, I can only think she has an agenda to be there.
She's teamed up with new ager Depak Chopra. She renounced Christ years ago. So sad, pray for them. Time is short brothers and sisters!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2013, 10:43 PM
 
794 posts, read 280,565 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
I don't know much about oporah, I can only think she has an agenda to be there.
Of course she does.


The Church of Oprah Exposed - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2013, 08:22 AM
 
2,741 posts, read 2,630,017 times
Reputation: 1235
I would go to this event if I lived in that city even if Oprah did not go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top