U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 12-07-2013, 02:06 PM

542 posts, read 141,423 times
Default Was The Original Earth Destroyed By Satan

I'm curious did God create the earth twice due to the original earth being destroyed by Satan and fallen angels. Also why would satan and angels need a physical to earth to live on since they're spirit beings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 12-07-2013, 02:31 PM

1,197 posts, read 319,923 times
1. Who said that Satan destroyed the first Earth?
2. We have no idea how many Earths there have been or how many there will be in the future. God is infinite. He can make as many Earths as He wants to with as many species of life that He wants to.
We are here now until there is a new Heaven and a new Earth - as Revelations states.

Unread 12-07-2013, 03:07 PM

2,529 posts, read 918,653 times
The First Earth Age spoken of extensively on Christianforums.com
Was like a trial run for God...He made a lot of mistakes.
Unicorns, dragons.....Lilith....haha.

According to others...I know nothing...don't yell at me! I wasn't there!!!

Unread 12-07-2013, 04:01 PM

14,833 posts, read 4,145,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
I'm curious did God create the earth twice due to the original earth being destroyed by Satan and fallen angels. Also why would satan and angels need a physical to earth to live on since they're spirit beings.
Maybe for the same reasons the Dark Lord Sauron wanted to rule over Middle Earth?

Unread 12-07-2013, 05:08 PM

542 posts, read 141,423 times
Quote:
Maybe for the same reasons the Dark Lord Sauron wanted to rule over Middle Earth?
I thought it was Lord Global Warming.

Unread 12-07-2013, 05:21 PM

9,796 posts, read 5,290,557 times
Quote:
Before Satan and his followers fell, they were all angels, one big happy celestial group. They were on earth to do battle with the Sith Lords who had taken over, and the leader of the Sith, Darth Bubba, seduced Lucifer into going over to the darkside. The remaining loyal angels teamed up with the Jedi Knights to drive Lucifer and Darth Bubba off the earth and the planet was destroyed in the battle.

Fortunately God had purchased the three year warranty agreement and was able to get a replacement earth going.

Unread 12-07-2013, 06:48 PM

273 posts, read 83,529 times
Thank god I am an atheist.

Unread 12-07-2013, 08:50 PM

14,833 posts, read 4,145,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Quote:
I thought it was Lord Global Warming.
Of course you do.

Unread 12-07-2013, 08:56 PM

90 posts, read 51,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
Before Satan and his followers fell, they were all angels, one big happy celestial group. They were on earth to do battle with the Sith Lords who had taken over, and the leader of the Sith, Darth Bubba, seduced Lucifer into going over to the darkside. The remaining loyal angels teamed up with the Jedi Knights to drive Lucifer and Darth Bubba off the earth and the planet was destroyed in the battle.

Fortunately God had purchased the three year warranty agreement and was able to get a replacement earth going.
Thank God for the force! Now that Disney owns Star Wars, I'm wondering where Mickey Mouse is going to fit into this. Hopefully he'll make Jedi Knight and team up with Yoda to defeat Satan.

Unread 12-07-2013, 09:05 PM

457 posts, read 143,759 times
Quote:
I always thought Jupiter was a better place to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality