U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 10:12 PM

73 posts, read 74,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
Eighties medal fans already got the jump on you with this mark of the beast stuff. We already know what lord Satan has in store for you believers. You can get the information from this album if you're interested.
Why would anyone worship the most stupid fallen Angel ever created.

Lucifer the lowest name in the universe soon to be laughed at in prison along with you if your not careful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 11:17 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,119,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotGot View Post

Lucifer the lowest name in the universe soon to be laughed at in prison along with you if your not careful.
That what you think! You've been lied to. Satan is all powerful; you just don't realize it. People like me know the "real truth."

If you check out this amazing website called WeKnowTheRealTruth.com, you'll have all your questions answered.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:17 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,190,683 times
Quote:

It is amazing now that he has the name satan that he can deceive so many of gawds children, so much for an omni god eh?

All together now atheists:

"All hail teh great sawtawn"

Old 10-01-2009, 11:23 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,190,683 times
Actually the Fling Spaghetti Monster is the real gawd - even your bible confirms this.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name."
Exodus 15:3, KJV

FSM

Man of War

Old 10-02-2009, 08:14 AM

40,060 posts, read 18,480,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Got Got....What's the matter with you? I told you I haven't got my tinfoil hat!
That's because he's got it, and he's holding it hostage!

Old 10-02-2009, 10:12 AM

1,244 posts, read 1,171,654 times
antichrist cracks me up. people get so worked up about this whole antichrist stuff, I even saw online once 'vatican closed, pope is antichrist' personally I think these Catholics were being a little hard on the man. lol. yea it was suppose to be an insult or something but they just looked really stupid imo, hey, you're the ones that thought it. If you're that insecure that you think that someone could really think that the church is some sort of church of satan than maybe you should re-examine why anyone would ever think that, including you. I even read in the newspaper an interview with some lady saying about obama, 'well, this is the bible belt. and there is something about someone coming from the (somewhere?)' now Obama's the antichrist? Yes, wanting to save peoples lives and give them healthcare sounds really freaking evil, ok. there is no antichrist people, it's a concept. not a person. God made every person on earth in his image, he would not create a person to be the antichrist.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:15 AM

47,976 posts, read 43,478,470 times
people often look under the furniture but the elephant is standing in the middle of the living room. LOL.
the laundry mat, they got their feet and butts all over everything the folding tables the chairs --- bodies covered in tattoos, mark of the beast so what is he talking about whats his point what are you trying to say huck ?

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 10-02-2009 at 10:35 AM..

Old 10-02-2009, 10:16 AM

19,134 posts, read 13,414,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
Actually the Fling Spaghetti Monster is the real gawd - even your bible confirms this.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name."
Exodus 15:3, KJV

FSM

Man of War
RAmen, my friend. And may His noodley appendages touch you in your most private of places.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:21 AM

16 posts, read 12,240 times
Quote:

GotGot, I have a question for you.

Many people believe that the serpent in the Garden of Eden was Lucifer. I don't see the Biblical evidence for that assumption, but let's assume they're correct.

God told Adam that if he ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (henceforth, "the fruit"), he would die in that same day.

Lucy the serpent told Eve that if she ate the fruit, she would know good from evil, and that she would not die.

Eve and Adam ate the fruit. They then gained knowledge of good and evil, and lived several hundred more years.

Who was telling the truth? Who's the good guy?

Next question:

God is omniscient - He knows everything.

This means that before He created Adam and Eve, He knew that if He put the Tree in the Garden, they would eat from it and He would have to cast them out (in order to follow His own rules). Doesn't that mean He set them up?

Old 10-02-2009, 10:22 AM

1,244 posts, read 1,171,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
people often look under the furniture but the elephant is standing in the middle of the living room. LOL.
the laundry mat, they got their feet and butts all over everything the folding tables the chairs --- bodies covered in tattoos, mark of the beast so what is he talking about whats his point what are you trying to say huck huh huh what what?
if the catholic church is some sort of beast of hell then anybody that comes from it no matter how far back is a child of satan as well, and children often surpass their parents lol I don't really care what people think about the catholic church, it's the most beautiful place in the world to me, no matter how screwed up it can act...I wouldn't be the person I am, or could ever want to be, without it. I'll take credit for my faults, but anything good about me comes from my mom and the church
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality