Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 08:40 AM

6 posts, read 4,052 times

Advertisements

Six years ago i was told subconsciously...by jesus that i was his wife/ future bride. We would someday marry in a synogogue. A child would be born of my belly. He had sex with me as his parents watched. I feel sick from this.....at the time he promised i was his o nly wife. Since then he left me.......what on earth is going on??

Old 06-14-2014, 08:43 AM

Does jesus use woman in this manner?? And lie to them....is this rape?

Old 06-14-2014, 09:10 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,917,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123christine View Post
what on earth is going on??
I'd say trolling.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:12 AM

Today? Yea

Old 06-14-2014, 10:31 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,914,052 times
Let's give Christine the benefit of the doubt. She's newly registered and may have registered to pose what she considers is a serious challenge to the Jesus-was-born-of-a virgin legend.

Christine, you are not Jesus's bride. That's just some cockenbull story invented by the RCC to venerate Mary. You are aware, aren't you, that Mary and Jesus (Madonna and Child) was just a reworking of the Isis/Horus mythology to placate the pagans who had to join the Christian faith but wanted to keep their own gods?

Quote:
Wikipedia: Yet another set of late myths detail the adventures of Isis after the birth of Osiris's posthumous son, Horus. Isis was said to have given birth to Horus at Khemmis, thought to be located on the Nile Delta.[SIZE=2][15][/SIZE] Many dangers faced Horus after birth, and Isis fled with the newborn to escape the wrath of Set, the murderer of her husband. In one instance, Isis heals Horus from a lethal scorpion sting; she also performs other miracles in relation to the cippi, or the plaques of Horus. Isis protected and raised Horus until he was old enough to face Set, and subsequently, became the pharaoh of Egypt.
Notice the similarities: born of a virgin; flight into Egypt to evade Herod; raised by Mary until old enough to challenge the religious leaders of the time.

If you were duped by all this foolishness as a youngster simply investigate the history and then throw it all away. Jesus was an itinerant preacher, that much we do know. The rest is something you have to take on faith, but certainly not the bride of Christ-stuff. That's all man-made guff.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:17 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123christine View Post
......what on earth is going on??
Did you ingest any unusual, illegal or mushroom-like substances before you had this subconscious revelation?

Old 06-15-2014, 03:28 PM

472 posts, read 385,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Let's give Christine the benefit of the doubt. She's newly registered and may have registered to pose what she considers is a serious challenge to the Jesus-was-born-of-a virgin legend.

Christine, you are not Jesus's bride. That's just some cockenbull story invented by the RCC to venerate Mary. You are aware, aren't you, that Mary and Jesus (Madonna and Child) was just a reworking of the Isis/Horus mythology to placate the pagans who had to join the Christian faith but wanted to keep their own gods?

Notice the similarities: born of a virgin; flight into Egypt to evade Herod; raised by Mary until old enough to challenge the religious leaders of the time.

If you were duped by all this foolishness as a youngster simply investigate the history and then throw it all away. Jesus was an itinerant preacher, that much we do know. The rest is something you have to take on faith, but certainly not the bride of Christ-stuff. That's all man-made guff.
That is a big step you took there. Can you prove Jesus is not real, and the events recorded in the Bible are false?

Old 06-15-2014, 03:38 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domenic View Post
That is a big step you took there. Can you prove Jesus is not real,...snip...
No more than you can prove he was real.

Quote:
...snip... and the events recorded in the Bible are false?
Many have been proven false - the world-wide flood, Adam & Eve, pretty much all of Genesis - for starters.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:52 PM

472 posts, read 385,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
No more than you can prove he was real.

Many have been proven false - the world-wide flood, Adam & Eve, pretty much all of Genesis - for starters.
You have your facts wrong. Science has proven there was a world flood. And how may I ask was Genesis proven wrong?

Old 06-15-2014, 04:07 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domenic View Post
You have your facts wrong. Science has proven there was a world flood. And how may I ask was Genesis proven wrong?
Nevermind.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality