Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 10:30 PM

123 posts, read 303,860 times

Advertisements

Now I'm slurring. You know what I mean; you sons of failed biological discussions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,622,146 times
June wrote:
Quote:
Whoa to the man who makes a mockery of satan or Santa, for he shall toil in his mole infested yard for all of his days!
I know I was warned by Blue not to attack Mrs. Claus or the elves but it's my understanding that the elves rarely bathe, have bad breath and are generally very irritable. I realize that the work environment gets very hectic in December but can't they take a few minutes each day to get cleaned up? Mrs. Claus isn't so bad although she and her husband could probably drop about 200 pounds each and do you realize those two wear the very same clothes every day of the week?

Old 06-03-2008, 06:37 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,272,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post

I know I was warned by Blue not to attack Mrs. Claus or the elves but it's my understanding that the elves rarely bathe, have bad breath and are generally very irritable. I realize that the work environment gets very hectic in December but can't they take a few minutes each day to get cleaned up? Mrs. Claus isn't so bad although she and her husband could probably drop about 200 pounds each and do you realize those two wear the very same clothes every day of the week?

Ah, but 'tis even more perilous to attach such mysogynous thinking to the likes of Mrs. Claus! There are some things that are even more sacred in this world, and the likes of such reasoning as applied above shalt not go unnoticed!

The powers that be shall unleash their furies upon you, my poor, dear, sweet man! Because as all good people have come to know, 'tis not nice to mess with Mrs. Claus!

And thus, it happened:

YouTube - Killer Moles

Old 06-03-2008, 07:33 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
Well at least Montana hasn't said anything bad about Rudolph.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:34 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
not much of a jump.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:12 PM

Default The Vengeful Mole Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Well at least Montana hasn't said anything bad about Rudolph.
Trust me, the night is young. I'm tellin' ya, the guy has it in for reindeer, too.

Come what may...

Old 06-03-2008, 08:24 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Trust me, the night is young. I'm tellin' ya, the guy has it in for reindeer, too.

Come what may...
Oh he better leave Mr Rudolph alone or he'll have more than moles to worry about, the coons will come after him too!

Last edited by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA; 06-03-2008 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 06-04-2008, 05:44 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,622,146 times
June wrote:
Quote:
It's just the flying demonic reindeer that concern me, the earthbound reindeer are ok. Well the moles did do a job trashing my yard but that was before I even mentioned Santa and his clan. I retaliated though and three of them are in mole heaven.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:31 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,236,916 times
It seems to me that Santa is God, not Satan, as in the old world Santa had many religious attributes (he was/is an old man with a white beard who wears scarlet. He is called "Father" and is known as Father Christmas. He is also known as St. Nick. The St. implication is obvious).

Both Santa Claus and God:

-Live in a mythical/magical place (the North Pole and Heaven, respectively).
-Have the ability to watch your every move. Ok, it is not asserted that Santa actually watches you, but;
-They both keep track of when you are good and when you are bad, and reward (presents, Heaven) when you are good or punish you (the figurative lump of coal, Hell) when you are bad.
-They employ an army of workers that are absolute in their loyalties (elves, angles).
-Have mystical/magical powers. Santa can fly, enter your home to leave presents, the ability to cover the entire planet in a single night. And God, well, God can do anything.

Just to name a few.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:36 PM

Default All God's creatures great and small

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
June wrote:

I retaliated though and three of them are in mole heaven.

Sent them to heaven? Oh, this is not good! The Gods are angry!

Hence, this:

YouTube - Lightning striking power pole

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality