Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 12:09 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,418,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
You're not crazy Han. You just don't want to pick up your double portion mantle and put it on. And that is exactly what you should be doing, especially if (and you know it) Elijah has died and there is no account against him in you, before Abba.

I will try again this year, and there is an appointed day for it every year. A certain day that no man knows, only the father is when you die, because your have come to the end of your prophesy{42 months in Ephraim}.

I have been the false prophet of flesh, prophesying of fire and earthquake, but one day a hail storm came, and hard truths fell on me.

So now I try and enter into the marriage chamber on the day of the banquet{Rosh Hashanah}

I will be expecting and if it doesn't happen, I will strive to enter in the next year. But before a person can enter into the marriage chamber, he must die.

A person comes to the end of his days in prophesying by the flesh, it's because he realizes he had been the false prophet for years, and so he tries to die to his vanity, and if he dies, he is taken to heaven while still on Earth, and this takes place at the marriage banquet every single year.

I think when Jesus said,'' I have been to the father,'' that he only said this because he reached Rosh Hashanah, and he entered into the marriage chamber.

If I can do away with the vanity of Elijah in me, I can become a new creature on Rosh Hashanah.

Just my opinions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2015, 01:10 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,027,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I will try again this year, and there is an appointed day for it every year. A certain day that no man knows, only the father is when you die, because your have come to the end of your prophesy{42 months in Ephraim}.

I have been the false prophet of flesh, prophesying of fire and earthquake, but one day a hail storm came, and hard truths fell on me.

So now I try and enter into the marriage chamber on the day of the banquet{Rosh Hashanah}

I will be expecting and if it doesn't happen, I will strive to enter in the next year. But before a person can enter into the marriage chamber, he must die.

A person comes to the end of his days in prophesying by the flesh, it's because he realizes he had been the false prophet for years, and so he tries to die to his vanity, and if he dies, he is taken to heaven while still on Earth, and this takes place at the marriage banquet every single year.

I think when Jesus said,'' I have been to the father,'' that he only said this because he reached Rosh Hashanah, and he entered into the marriage chamber.

If I can do away with the vanity of Elijah in me, I can become a new creature on Rosh Hashanah.

Just my opinions
What's with all the "I will try this, and that". His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Just repent of 'trying' anything and let the spirit flow. If there's only one day a year when it happens, whatever it is, then there is something wrong.

Old 01-05-2015, 05:51 PM

242 posts, read 298,930 times
That last page was completely over my head. I'm truly still a "baby". I did feel a spirit- I had never felt anything similar before. The message (s) to me that was the holy spirit wanted to be working with "clean tools". I have edited out the details. That part did not have familiarity with "me"

As for my feelings - it was just like a light switch. My heart saw or sensed her heart seemed to only give- but not receive.

A couple of more religous things are troubling me. My wife says when she was born again- she had an insatiable thirst to read the bible. I don't. Not sure if I am trying to defend myself or not- I don't have any yearning to be a prophet, messiah, preacher etc. I am also feeling this tug of war over me, between , for lack of a better vocabulary, spirituality vs religon. I think at this point I would be happy with a timeout after hopefully discovering who I am.

If any of you kind folks can dumb down some of the earlier discussion for me- it might help me a bunch. Thanks to everyone again!

Last edited by elvisluvs; 01-05-2015 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: No filter of poster ;)

Old 01-05-2015, 06:29 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,418,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
What's with all the "I will try this, and that". His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Just repent of 'trying' anything and let the spirit flow. If there's only one day a year when it happens, whatever it is, then there is something wrong.
Believe it or not, there is a set plan to walk in by design, by temple design and a progressive path leading from the brazen court to the Holy place. The court of darkness is how everyone approaches God, but there is a huge sign in the court that reads,'' No gentile past this point.''

You become one of God's people and you enter into where the true light of the menorah is, where the showbread is given weekly for regeneration.

The metals have become more precious than brazen furniture.

Inside the Holy place is an alter which has a crown on it's head, and nobody shall get to the father but through that alter.

Only the high priest is allowed within the narrow way, and there was no door into the Holy of holies past the veil, you either crawled like a worm, or slithered past the edge, a very narrow way.

The veil being ripped in two was showing a consummation, and the water and blood hit the earth, and 3 days later, the earth gave birth to her first son.

Many sons will follow the first born as they progress from the outer darkness into the light, but the veil represents a woman, and the high priest brought his seed once a year to a virgin, never having given birth until the consummation and birth of the first son.

But just as the first was born, so too do the other sons follow.

It is a progressive plan and it has been known way before Jesus, and when one looks at Genesis 40, he can see the plan and the walk, because what Jacob said, he said to anyone who becomes his son, and you begin moving up a ladder through the 12 tribes, 3 names at a time.

When a person has come to Naphtali, he is set loose like a calf released from the stall, and he gains the blessings of Joseph waiting to be the wolf of Benjamin.

Old 01-05-2015, 07:50 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,801,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisluvs View Post
That last page was completely over my head. I'm truly still a "baby". I did feel a spirit- I had never felt anything similar before. The message (s) to me that was the holy spirit wanted to be working with "clean tools". I have edited out the details. That part did not have familiarity with "me"

As for my feelings - it was just like a light switch. My heart saw or sensed her heart seemed to only give- but not receive.

A couple of more religous things are troubling me. My wife says when she was born again- she had an insatiable thirst to read the bible. I don't. Not sure if I am trying to defend myself or not- I don't have any yearning to be a prophet, messiah, preacher etc. I am also feeling this tug of war over me, between , for lack of a better vocabulary, spirituality vs religon. I think at this point I would be happy with a timeout after hopefully discovering who I am.

If any of you kind folks can dumb down some of the earlier discussion for me- it might help me a bunch. Thanks to everyone again!
Ignore the felling not to pick up the bible it is your tool against the enemy. I would suggest starting with the first 4 books of the new testament. Then let the Spirit guide you thru. Welcome to the family brother.

Old 01-05-2015, 10:56 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,160,219 times
Quote:
...snip...

Listen to your wife when she talks about her path but insist on the same respect when you wish to talk about yours. Agree to disagree without rancor. Aspects of each of your ways may diverge somewhat but if your bond is secure you'll maintain a certain parallel of pathways and intersect where it counts.

Old 01-06-2015, 12:41 AM

Quote:

A couple of more religous things are troubling me. My wife says when she was born again- she had an insatiable thirst to read the bible. I don't. Not sure if I am trying to defend myself or not- I don't have any yearning to be a prophet, messiah, preacher etc. I am also feeling this tug of war over me, between , for lack of a better vocabulary, spirituality vs religon. I think at this point I would be happy with a timeout after hopefully discovering who I am

It is said 'In the Old (Testament) concealed, in the New revealed'. Han IMO likes to over spiritualise the OT, where in the NT Paul says JC is our great high priest and therefore through Him because He lives in us by His Holy Spirit, we can COME BOLDLY before the throne of grace - the OT priest could only do that once a year for the then chosen few, now Christ has done that for all.

Clean tools means consecrated, set apart, holy, putting off and putting on of character, which is your choices about how to think and act.

Ref. The doctor; People only wanting to give and not receive is a pride thing. God firstly tackles pride, with the notion that we cannot save ourselves. Trying to work anything up ourselves is an act of the flesh. If you are in tune with the HS you will know when you are being empowered, because all of a sudden your conscious mind will think 'What am I doing?' It's a mild dissonance that seems just right because by faith you accept that it is right, if it lines up with the principles in the Bible, love being the main one.

Religion is what man says you need to do (I.e. church system and hierarchical authority structure). Spirituality is What God says you should do, to you. Everyone is responsible and charged in scripture to weigh and test, so all believers should be spiritual. Unfortunately, many have forsaken spirituality for religiosity.

So, to recap. Come boldly. Talk to Him like normal, and wait and meditate on Him. Then wait and see how He guides you.

Last edited by Age-enduring; 01-06-2015 at 12:50 AM..

Old 01-06-2015, 12:27 PM

242 posts, read 298,930 times
You've been all really helpful. I'm kinda getting it. Should I be concerned about not coming boldly or desiring the word- or will that maybe come further on down the road? Also- I'm listening (meditating) to these binaural beat videos. I am unaware if I should be; I'm trying to stay clear of the overt chakra/ eastern type/ outer body labeled stuff. Good/ bad/ or ugly- listening to most of these bring me calm, or insight, or peace. To my knowledge there is no vocals. There was a Deepak Chopra one that he spoke- towards the end were some unknown names he used. I chose to stop there. But that particular one had quite a calming effect on me. So would anyone care to illuminate if I should/ shouldn't use them?

As I try to pray; converse- I have no sense of my words being heard. Do I just want instant gratification? And quiet in my head is scarce. Rhinestone cowboy has been playing in my head most of the morning. Would anyone care to offer tips on manifesting peace and quiet? Thanks again to everyone!!!

Ps- one thing I am struggling with is desire for touch. It's mostly clean. But it has amplified greatly (recently). Would anyone care to "wrestle" with that one ?

Last edited by elvisluvs; 01-06-2015 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 01-06-2015, 12:57 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,801,919 times
Quote:
You've been all really helpful. I'm kinda getting it. Should I be concerned about not coming boldly or desiring the word- or will that maybe come further on down the road? Also- I'm listening (meditating) to these binaural beat videos. I am unaware if I should be; I'm trying to stay clear of the overt chakra/ eastern type/ outer body labeled stuff. Good/ bad/ or ugly- listening to most of these bring me calm, or insight, or peace. To my knowledge there is no vocals. There was a Deepak Chopra one that he spoke- towards the end were some unknown names he used. I chose to stop there. But that particular one had quite a calming effect on me. So would anyone care to illuminate if I should/ shouldn't use them?

As I try to pray; converse- I have no sense of my words being heard. Do I just want instant gratification? And quiet in my head is scarce. Rhinestone cowboy has been playing in my head most of the morning. Would anyone care to offer tips on manifesting peace and quiet? Thanks again to everyone!!!

Ps- one thing I am struggling with is desire for touch. It's mostly clean. But it has amplified greatly (recently). Would anyone care to "wrestle" with that one ?
Music is complicated and simple at the same time. Think about when we sit next to the waterfall or next to the ocean. This is solace the soothing caress of the creator. If you have the chance head into the wilderness and reconnect to life. This is the touch you may be seeking. There are five sense collected by the 6th. And we rest in the 7th day. This is Genesis.

Old 01-06-2015, 02:13 PM

Physical touch might be your primary 'love language'. It's a book by Gary Chapman - the 5 love languages. We need our 'love tank' filling every now and again. It needs filling with our love language for best results. The other languages are: words of affirmation, gift giving, acts of service, and quality time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality