Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 03:21 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Gods hellllooooo! His number albeit the number seven
I believe it holds the keys for "getting" warnings ,judgments,
and virtual survival in the coming year and a half. If I 'm
wrong who cares? I'm not afraid of any events yet very curious
especially in the recent advent of the harbingers and Shemitahs
both interlocked in 7 year cycles. To avoid a rant you can do
your own study as its a mind blower . Harbingers related to
America begins with 9/11 Isaiah 9:10 of 2001 then the financial crisis of 2008. Next on the plate 2015 ( haven't a clue). The
Shemitahs also 7 year judgments which this year began on
September 25 and ought to make this year a humdinger!
As for the blood moons the Lunar are judgment on Israel and
the solar (March 2015) judgment on the nations ( gentiles) .
( ref. John Hagee or Mark Biltz ( director of El Shaddai ministry
tries) Jonathan Can on harbingers and Shemitah)

I love this subject, so I am just going to ramble, I will just Babylon.

Isaiah Begins speaking of the ten lost tribes and how God had punished the land of Joseph, the kingdom of Ephraim who sat in darkness after God had exiled the Northern kingdom into the gentile nations, and they became Gentiles.

Those gentiles sat in the land of Joseph in darkness for 700 years waiting to see a light that came to shine in Galilee of the nations{Joseph's land}

God had put an end to the kingdom of Ephraim and they cried out saying,'' WE WILL REBUILD, WE WILL PLANT THE TREES.''{IT IS SIN TO SAY THAT}

This quote of Isaiah is a memorial at 9-11, they planted the trees there with the quote saying,'' We will replant.'' But the trees died, and to say,'' We will rebuild, we will replant,'' is a great sin that shows God had punished them, and yet they think they will rebuild.

This Kingdom of Ephraim changed the Holy place from Jerusalem to Bethel and Dan, and they built their own temple instead of Going to the Temple of the Lord.

The sins of Jeroboam brought the kingdom down because Jeroboam said in his heart,'' If I let these people keep the feasts of Jerusalem, then their heart will turn to David and I will lose my kingdom.''

So Jeroboam rejected the covenant of God, he rejected the Holy city of God and the feasts of the king of that city. He rejected becoming one with Judah and Elijah{John} was sent to try and get them to return.''

Isaiah 9

1Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the nations, by the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan—

2The people walking in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of deep darkness
a light has dawned.
3You have enlarged the nation
and increased their joy;
they rejoice before you
as people rejoice at the harvest,
as warriors rejoice
when dividing the plunder.

4For as in the day of Midian’s defeat,
you have shattered
the yoke that burdens them,
the bar across their shoulders,
the rod of their oppressor.
5Every warrior’s boot used in battle
and every garment rolled in blood
will be destined for burning,
will be fuel for the fire.

6For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

The Lord’s Anger Against Israel
8The Lord has sent a message against Jacob;
it will fall on Israel.
9All the people will know it—
Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria—
who say with pride
and arrogance of heart,
10“The bricks have fallen down,
but we will rebuild with dressed stone;
the fig trees have been felled,
but we will replace them with cedars.”

11But the Lord has strengthened Rezin’s foes against them
and has spurred their enemies on.
12Arameans from the east and Philistines from the west
have devoured Israel with open mouth.

Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

13But the people have not returned to him who struck them,
nor have they sought the Lord Almighty.
14So the Lord will cut off from Israel both head and tail,
both palm branch and reed in a single day;
15the elders and dignitaries are the head,
the prophets who teach lies are the tail.
16Those who guide this people mislead them,
and those who are guided are led astray.
17Therefore the Lord will take no pleasure in the young men,
nor will he pity the fatherless and widows,
for everyone is ungodly and wicked,
every mouth speaks folly.

18Surely wickedness burns like a fire;
it consumes briers and thorns,
it sets the forest thickets ablaze,
so that it rolls upward in a column of smoke.
19By the wrath of the Lord Almighty
the land will be scorched
and the people will be fuel for the fire;
they will not spare one another.
20On the right they will devour,
but still be hungry;
on the left they will eat,
but not be satisfied.
Each will feed on the flesh of their own offspring

21Manasseh will feed on Ephraim, and Ephraim on Manasseh;
together they will turn against Judah.

The greatest wonder of Jerusalem was in fact, the two towers. The people of the nations who came up to see the Temple in Jerusalem stood in awe of the two towers saying,'' What are these two towers of Mirrors?''

Two towers that were made from mirrors and when you want to enter the Temple, you must walk between the mirrors and that's where you see him, right there in the mirrors.

The other you.

The towers symbolize the legs of a being, and these legs are made in strength, but if the legs are broken, the defense of the Temple is taken away.

One is named Boaz, and the other is Jachin.

Isaiah 8 begins by showing why God is going to do away with the evil kingdom of Ephraim, so Isaiah goes into showing what will happen to these ten tribes of Israel, that God is about to end their kingdom for Good reason.

They rejected the Torah and called it a strange thing, they began marrying gentiles and becoming gentiles and we see this in the days of Elijah when Elijah was sent against the Northern kingdom, Elijah is not sent to Jews, and neither was John.

Isaiah 9 begins showing how God has oppressed the people in the land of Naphtali and Zebulun{Land of Joseph in the kingdom of Israel called,'' Ephraim.''

So Jesus comes and he comes bringing a new covenant for the lost gentiles of Ephraim to offer them a marriage that would redeem them back into Israel.

But just as the kingdom of Israel rejected the covenant of God, and just as the kingdom of Israel{Ephraim} rejected Judah, and Jerusalem, SO TOO WOULD THE NEXT EPHRAIM.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Judah and the lost Ephraim who became gentiles and he promised to marry these gentiles to redeem them back into Israel.

Isaiah 9
Each will feed on the flesh of their own offspring:
21Manasseh will feed on Ephraim, and Ephraim on Manasseh;
together they will turn against Judah.

Isaiah is continuously showing the two kingdoms and showing what was to happen to the Northern kingdom, and how the Northern kingdom would be restored to become one with Judah again.

Jesus came and accomplished this task when he united Jews with Gentiles, but this was prophesied to fail as it ALWAYS fails.

Gentiles become one with Jews and converted to Judaism with the same Sabbaths and the same feasts, but just like Israel had done, and just as Samaria has always done, they separated.

These New Gentiles who had been redeemed through a marriage to Christ in order to be added to the nation of Israel went and chose their own Holy place, they called the Torah a strange thing and they created their own worship system with their own Sabbaths and feasts that have nothing to do with Jesus.

But when we get to Isaiah 12, the evil kingdom has returned because Isaiah shows the whole world keeping the feast of Tabernacles just as Zechariah shows the whole world keeping the feast of Tabernacles.

There are two Temples, one is the Temple of God, and the other is in the evil kingdom of Israel under the hand of Ephraim, son of Joseph.

Isaiah is showing how God is going to come against the evil kingdom{the whole world verses God}

The people of God's kingdom look to Jerusalem and to the Temple of Jerusalem with all it's feasts and Sabbaths and ways, but the world is full of people from the evil kingdom who stand against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped.

The whole world was united under one roof at the world trade centers, and the idol of the evil kingdom has always been power{THEY SEPARATE FROM JUDAH BECAUSE THE KINGDOM IS IN THE HANDS OF JUDAH, THEY WANT TO RULE}, they want to rule instead of serving, they want to be rich and they literally worship money.

And just as there are two great towers with mirror images at Jerusalem, there are also two towers that are legs that the whole world stood upon in their unity to serve Mammon.

If the falling of the two towers were a warning, then they were a very clear warning to Christianity in being separated from the kingdom of Judah.

The fall of Babylon IS the fall of any kingdom and all kingdoms who have separated from Judah and who call the Torah a strange thing.

Just as the fallen Ephraim was to say,'' We will rebuild, we will replant,'' that is the exact same thing that Christianity says when they have chosen a new Holy city, a new worship system created by themselves, and a religion that is in direct opposition to the religion of God when they choose to stand against the word of God.

One year after the fall of the towers, it was on Rosh Hashanah that took down the sams and cleared a path to actual destruction of the literal Babylon. I was listening to Michael savage that night when he went wild like no other night and he is a wild man.

Michael savage was in tears commenting of the great Rosh Hashanah raid, and Rosh Hashanah is about such things.

on 9-11, we witnessed the breaking of two great towers that paralleled the two great towers of the Temple in Jerusalem, and the one thing on everyone's mind was this.

OH MY PEOPLE, MY PEOPLE, CRSUSHED ON THE THRESHING FLOOR, O MY PEOPLE HAVE FALLEN FROM HEAVEN AND THEY HAVE BEEN CRUSHED ON THE THRESHING FLOOR.''

People literally fell from heaven and they were crushed so that they just disappeared.

Not that they were evil people that God should kill them, but that God mourns for them as he mourned the destruction of the northern kingdom of Israel and they were a sign to all people and their deaths woke many people up from sleep.

But Isaiah is continually referencing Israel and Judah, and how Israel is wiped clean because of their separation from Judah, and because they called the Torah a strange thing and they still want to remain separate from the covenant of God. Everyone who stands against God and his commandments and his worship system is in one kingdom, and this is Samaria.

Isaiah ends with all the people returning to the feasts of God saying,'' Let us draw water from the wells of salvation.''

This is a direct reference to the great water ceremony and birth of Christ to which Christ says,'' I AM THE WATER.''

He was showing that the water ceremony was of him.

And Isaiah FINALLY shows the people of Ephraim returning to keeping the feast of Tabernacles, and it FINALLY makes gentiles and Jews one person.

The whole world becomes one.

I have a dozen bibles that show the commercial Babylon falling in Revelation 18. The common thought is that the commercial Babylon is the whole world united in trade and common goals in making money.

The world trade centers falling IS the commercial Babylon.

One year later, the actual land of Babylon was attacked on Rosh Hashanah and that is the physical Babylon.

There is only one left to fall.

The people of the religion of Babylon are next.

Commercial Babylon
Physical Babylon
Religion of Babylon.

What people keep the worship system of Babylon?

Everyone who does not keep the Sabbaths and feasts of Jesus recorded in the book of Leviticus.

People will admit that their Sabbaths and feasts were taken when the Pagan temples and pagan feasts were accepted.

For whatever reason, the winter solstice is Babylonian and it is about Nimrod, and the treasure of Nimrod was actually found in a sewer underneath a museum when our soldiers went in there when we were attacking the physical land of Babylon.

Now the religion of Babylon will fall just as Isaiah says it will, so if your hands choose days, traditions and rituals that teach of a resurrected Messiah of Babylon in your solstices of the sun, you should think about that because two powers of Babylon have fallen, fallen, and the religion will also fall and the whole world will keep the birth of Christ at the feast of Tabernacles to keep the water ceremony of Christ.

Isaiah 12
Songs of Praise
1In that day you will say:
“I will praise you, Lord.
Although you were angry with me,
your anger has turned away
and you have comforted me.
2Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense[SIZE=2]a[/SIZE] ;
he has become my salvation.”
3With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation.{feast of Tabernacles~Birth of Christ}

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 01-04-2015 at 03:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2015, 04:03 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,685 times
Default 725 7's in the bible?

I believe Jesus birth was as a christian astronomer and scholars point out Sept 11 3 BC in Rosh Hashanah. ( when the moon and sun is at the foot of virgo ( birth) and 9 month from the virgin conception of Jesus during December's Hanukka. Will return with 7's as I study them please do the same they unlock many mysteries and clarify much of scripture.

Old 01-06-2015, 02:31 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I believe Jesus birth was as a christian astronomer and scholars point out Sept 11 3 BC in Rosh Hashanah. ( when the moon and sun is at the foot of virgo ( birth) and 9 month from the virgin conception of Jesus during December's Hanukka. Will return with 7's as I study them please do the same they unlock many mysteries and clarify much of scripture.

Jesus died on Nissan 14 because it was a set day appointed for him to die. Jesus was buried on Nissan 15 because no other day could have been appointed.

The traditions of Passover with their prayers SHOWS a death just as unleavened bread shows a burial.

The traditions of Shavuot SHOW the spirit given because it is a day appointed for such a thing.

Shemini Atzereth is the great 8th day of circumcision and Christ could not have been circumcised on any other day and the traditions and what is done on Shemini Atzereth exactly teach circumcision.

Jesus was born on the first day of booths, having to be born in a booth on the first day of booths and all the traditions, rituals, and prayers in fact show his birth and there is no other day appointed for his physical birth.

Jesus was also born on the 17th day of Nissan as the firstfruits, being born the first son of the kingdom to which many sons will follow, and all of these on Firstfruits.

We don't have to sit around and guess what day Jesus was born because a day was appointed for his birth on the first day of the feast of Booths having to be born IN A BOOTH.

Lord of the Booths.

Christians, try as they may, will never change the birth of the son of God and everything that points to his birth.

The other gods are born in December for the winter solstice, but Jesus is living on a LUNAR calendar.

The other gods are born by the sun because the whole world keeps the days of the sun, but the days of Messiah are not so, they are appointed by new moons.

Not new suns.

Old 01-06-2015, 04:02 PM

Default 725 number 7's in the bible?

Great posts by Hannibal and all and we have considered Sukkot also tabernacle or booths and influenced by bible scholars a
and the astronomer who spent a lifetime calculating lunar cycles over the centuries yet booths could be Christ's return?
(specifically at the end of tribulation and beginning of His 1000
year reign 2 and coming?) My mentor Jonathan Cahn and I dis-
agree in that he believes Jesus was born in spring albeit during
Nissan? The speculations are good studies in history and get
ting timelines applying our hebrew roots. What also is interesting is booths is the 7 th. and last feast !

Old 01-06-2015, 09:28 PM

Default More 7's as related to market crashes ( wake up calls).

1966 The "forgettable crash - 22 % drop SP 500
1973 Winter global crash
1980 crash = recession
1987 Stock crash " Black Monday"
1994 The great bond market massacre
2001 Autumn great recession market drop
2008 crash
2015 ?

There are so many 7 cycles its exhausting! Enjoy Gods economy spin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality