Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 07:31 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Not to worry, Dude. I'm putting you on ignore. Peace out.

O C'mon, I really am sorry if I offended you, it was certainly something I wasn't meaning to do, please accept my apology for whatever it is that I did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2015, 07:50 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
O C'mon, I really am sorry if I offended you, it was certainly something I wasn't meaning to do, please accept my apology for whatever it is that I did.
Thanks. That's appreciated. It's obvious we're not on the same page so I'll just .

Old 01-12-2015, 08:04 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,065,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWisdom View Post
So the existence of so many different interpretations of the same thing I guess means that no one really knows. I couldn't take any particular explanation and start perceiving it as "the truth".

But they have interesting ways of "weaving" the blanket of ideas and symbolism together.

But speaking about the Love Poems in general, while they all have similar themes and they all may look similar as far as the story goes... it just seems to be significant in this case, how they are talking about a similar thing (disappearance), it makes me really feel that there is a connection, that they are the same thing.
I think disappearance is the epitome of being lost yet acquirable again. It is the epitome of longing, the epitome of being able to hold a blissful expectation.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:19 PM

A sacrifice requires that the intestines be taken out and cleaned and put in their place to be viewed as the intention is viewed. The head is also cut off and viewed to see what was in the head, and a person also thinks from the heart, and the 3 are like 3 separate minds, the head and the heart struggle and the head must willingly give in to the heart. The head becomes less and the heart becomes more.

Judas_Intestines
John_Head
Jesus_Heart

It is a marriage of sacrifice where both minds are married, both give in.

What if a third of heaven did fall into mankind, and we are our own individual souls, we can save him.

The other one, LOL.

Old 01-13-2015, 11:25 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
All these love stories are metaphors for the longing, separation and eventual
union of the soul with it's Creator...sigh, such sweet union.

Whether it is a bride and groom, Gomer and her husband Hosea,
the gopis and Krishna.
The milkmaids he makes love to behind the haystacks, multiplying Himself to
be with each...is all metaphor...and in reality Krishna is just
making love with Himself, ultimately.
The Cosmic Dance of the Illusion of Separation.

God imagines He is separate from Himself in order for there to be
a Lover and Beloved...since He is the Only One.

Old 01-13-2015, 02:49 PM

There is only one spirit, I think there are tens of thousands of Earths with people on them and there has always been, and always will be. The end promise of the New Testament is that God would say about you,'' This is my son in whom I am well pleased.''

The promise to the overcomer is very specific to him controlling an entire Earth.

The overcomer receives the same promises and same prophecies that were spoke of Jesus and it is promised to the overcomer that he will rule the nations with an iron fist.

The only way for this promise to be fulfilled, is if each overcomer is sent down to an Earth, and he dies, and he becomes a guiding spirit inside everyone on the earth. Jesus rules the nations from within, not in literal form.

This promise to overcomers insinuates that there are at least 144,000 Earths filled with people and each overcomer has an Earth.

I think God just gives a piece of himself to everyone and they either multiply it or they don't.

Old 01-15-2015, 01:09 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,134,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
There is only one spirit, I think there are tens of thousands of Earths with people on them and there has always been, and always will be. The end promise of the New Testament is that God would say about you,'' This is my son in whom I am well pleased.''

The promise to the overcomer is very specific to him controlling an entire Earth.

The overcomer receives the same promises and same prophecies that were spoke of Jesus and it is promised to the overcomer that he will rule the nations with an iron fist.

The only way for this promise to be fulfilled, is if each overcomer is sent down to an Earth, and he dies, and he becomes a guiding spirit inside everyone on the earth. Jesus rules the nations from within, not in literal form.

This promise to overcomers insinuates that there are at least 144,000 Earths filled with people and each overcomer has an Earth.

I think God just gives a piece of himself to everyone and they either multiply it or they don't.

I was just learning how different beliefs conflate, merge together to form new ones and elements from different ones get intermixed to give birth to someone different yet.

Here I see a few different elements from different beliefs coming together, to form this one... Interesting to observe as it's happening..live (Unless of course the belief about many Earths being present was always a part of the Witnesses of Jehovah beliefs)

The promise that someone (you) would control the Earth... hmm, it sounds a bit like every girl who wants to be a princess. It's like a very human desire... therefore a promise seems to be "too human" somehow. Like someone wants power and God says: ok, I will give you power, as a reward.

Although maybe I am perceiving it this way because I was raised not to long for such things... who knows.

Old 01-16-2015, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWisdom View Post
I was just learning how different beliefs conflate, merge together to form new ones and elements from different ones get intermixed to give birth to someone different yet.

Here I see a few different elements from different beliefs coming together, to form this one... Interesting to observe as it's happening..live (Unless of course the belief about many Earths being present was always a part of the Witnesses of Jehovah beliefs)

The promise that someone (you) would control the Earth... hmm, it sounds a bit like every girl who wants to be a princess. It's like a very human desire... therefore a promise seems to be "too human" somehow. Like someone wants power and God says: ok, I will give you power, as a reward.

Although maybe I am perceiving it this way because I was raised not to long for such things... who knows.

That's just what is promised to the overcomer, very few people are overcomers, I am not an overcomer, close to it, but no cigar. Overcomers are the only ones who obtain the reward of resurrection, salvation is salvation, but it is not reward, it is not resurrection.

The difference between resurrection and salvation is that many are brides of Messiah, but few have raised a full grown son, and the difference between a male and a female is that a male{spirit} will dwell in a female{a body}

Few people have raised full grown sons as Jesus did, but the goal is to be counted as a virgin who has raised a full grown man, and God says he created a new thing in the Earth, '' A woman shall encompass a man.''

Jesus was considered a pure virgin who gave birth to a man when he died, and many sons will follow the first son into the kingdom, but they are few compared to the saved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality