Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 09:57 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
By that logic jellyfish have spirits. And ants. And mosquitoes.
Weird, ain't it?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 09:58 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,089 times
I think US xians watch too much Tee Vee.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:59 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebar View Post
There are diverse of believe about the existence of ghost. While many believe there are ghosts, some believe they do not exist. What is your own believe about them? Have you any encounter with a ghost before? Share your thought
They prefer to be referred to as Spirits and if one believes they do not exist that is their belief and I am not one to question someone else's belief.

Old 01-26-2015, 01:18 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,157,203 times
Why is my non-material spirit affected by gravity? If my spirit has no mass, it should have floated out to somewhere near the planet Jupiter by now. And yet I'm still here one earth working a job to put food on the table.

Old 01-26-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alt Thinker View Post
You are going to call Jim Rockford?

Old 01-26-2015, 01:25 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I lived for five years in a house in which there were odd, unexplainable-by-me, occurrences.

There are 5 in my house, but if you came to see me, you would only see me.

Luke 12
Not Peace, But Division
51"Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53"They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

House~Body

They be spirits here.

Old 01-26-2015, 01:35 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,126,219 times
On the phone at 15 seconds. But you have to look fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0Vq4fj3ho

Old 01-26-2015, 01:47 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Everyone has a ghost in them, a silent ghost that could be regenerated and no longer silent.

One day when all the sons of the kingdom started grumbling and also wanting to rule worlds, their arrogance made their wish come true, and God decided to create a world just for them and so it was. No man could count the number of sons who lined up and stood in formation so that they could go down to Earth and be guiding spirits within humanity that had evolved.

Billions of them all smiling waiting for the rule, and each one of them had golden earrings in their right ears because they were servants of God. As they were all standing there waiting, the crystal floor broke under their feet and a hand reached out to each one of their ears, and the hand held the sons up in mid air just by the earrings before they were to fall.

That is when they all heard the voice of God saying,'' This, your earring was my precious voice in your ears but now you want to be masters one and all, and so I will take my gold from your ears and cast it to the Earth and you shall search the Earth to find it again.''

The crystal sea had broken under their feet and I had heard the sound of many waters before I saw it, it was like gold lightning and gold rain, and the waters that fell with the gold were seas, and I watched as the rain fell and as the gold was deposited into the rivers, I wondered how the sons would find it again.

LOL.

Well, I do go on but there are so many concepts about what humans really are, and it is always two sons struggling within each other. The two towers of mirrors that stand in front of the Temple are to show you your twin. When you look in the mirror, your right eye has become your left eye, and your left hand has become your right hand.

Maybe we all have a ghost in us, and maybe we can save him.

Old 01-26-2015, 01:50 PM

63 posts, read 90,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I guess you can call spirits,'' Ghosts.''

There is a ghost right here, right now, sitting in this office with me, funny thing is, he's not funny.
Some believe a ghost to be 'evil' or 'unclean' spirits'

Old 01-26-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alt Thinker View Post
On the phone at 15 seconds. But you have to look fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0Vq4fj3ho
Wow, I did not know they had the same telephone numbers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality