Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 07:36 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,610,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
No the women discussed in this column are and they share the similar views

Could Argentina's Repulsive Pro-Abortion Protests Come to the United States? - US News

Women believing they are entitled to full control over their bodies and healthcare decisions are scarey?

The feminists are coming! ahahahahaha Perhaps we have not gained a foothold on your block. No worries. We are coming.

Imagine a world where you do not have a say in my healthcare decisions. I already live in that world. I want my sisters to have the same. ")
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 07:38 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,610,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCapo View Post

And, the kicker, no witches at all! None!

-NoCapo
It was just a carrot on me nose.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:45 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,115,855 times

Old 03-04-2015, 07:47 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,976,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
There are 1,060,000 results when I search for alien abduction news, so do you believe that too?....How old are you anyway?
Except the ones I posted were news sources, from valid credible sources talking about witch craft. Maybe you should click on the link and see that what you are saying isn't relevant.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Women believing they are entitled to full control over their bodies and healthcare decisions are scarey?

The feminists are coming! ahahahahaha Perhaps we have not gained a foothold on your block. No worries. We are coming.

Imagine a world where you do not have a say in my healthcare decisions. I already live in that world. I want my sisters to have the same. ")
ok

Old 03-04-2015, 07:54 PM

33,520 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Quote:
A difference of perspective. If a woman says she wants to terminate a pregnancy, she is taking life.

Never said it did. Not sure where you got that from

You were not promised witches. I have already said, I can't prove someone being a witch especially if people like you don't believe they exist.
Tell me, do you believe that practitioners of Wicca are witches? They admit to it, but they have no magical or supernatural powers....

Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none do what ye will.

Witchcraft is a spiritual system that fosters the free thought and will of the individual, encourages learning and an understanding of the earth and nature thereby affirming the divinity in all living things. Most importantly however, it teaches responsibility. We accept responsibility for our actions and deeds as clearly a result of the choices we make. We do not blame an exterior entity or being for our shortcomings, weaknesses or mistakes. If we mess up or do something that brings harm to another, we have no one but ourselves to blame and we must face the consequences resulting from those actions. No ifs, ands or buts and no whining... What is Wicca, Witchcraft and Paganism?

I'll take Wicca over your brand of Christianity every day of the week.

Old 03-04-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Tell me, do you believe that practitioners of Wicca are witches? They admit to it, but they have no magical or supernatural powers....

Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none do what ye will.

Witchcraft is a spiritual system that fosters the free thought and will of the individual, encourages learning and an understanding of the earth and nature thereby affirming the divinity in all living things. Most importantly however, it teaches responsibility. We accept responsibility for our actions and deeds as clearly a result of the choices we make. We do not blame an exterior entity or being for our shortcomings, weaknesses or mistakes. If we mess up or do something that brings harm to another, we have no one but ourselves to blame and we must face the consequences resulting from those actions. No ifs, ands or buts and no whining... What is Wicca, Witchcraft and Paganism?

I'll take Wicca over your brand of Christianity every day of the week.
ok

Old 03-04-2015, 07:59 PM

33,520 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Quote:
Except the ones I posted were news sources, from valid credible sources talking about witch craft. Maybe you should click on the link and see that what you are saying isn't relevant.
I did and what I am saying is relevant...What you are claiming is nonsense.

Old 03-04-2015, 08:15 PM

6,324 posts, read 4,318,920 times
Quote:
FWIW, the point about feminism is pretty accurate and his point about husband and wives is actually very biblical. I can't say I agree with other stuff he says though but he isn't always wrong.
I KNEW it!

You're a Robertson fan, aren't you.

All this time, you were claiming "Oh, I'm not defending him" and "I don't agree with everything he says" and yet I come back to find this thread shot up over 10 pages since I was here earlier this morning. Wow, that's a lot of defense for someone you're not defending.

Yet here you are, agreeing with those outlandish things - like the bit about feminism.

REALLY?!

You need to put down the Robertson-flavored Kool-Aid and seek immediate medical attention. Yes, please, by all means, induce vomiting. I'd normally tell you to watch Pat Robertson for the vomiting part since, man, if anyone can induce vomiting, he can.

But not you ... because you actually think feminism causes women to kill their children and whatnot which means you made my list. I'm not going to tell you which one (I have several) but making my list is usually not a good thing.

Yeah, I was really suspicious of why you were putting so much effort into defending Robertson while simultaneously claiming you're not defending him ... which you were, and profusely I might add. I mean, damn, 10 more pages and I'm seeing your name on every one.

Yes, listen to the man before you judge because he's not always wrong! Okay, when has that old geezer been correct? I bet it was back in the 70's when he first stumbled away from lucidity and began spewing garbage. Okay, maybe the 80's.

Oh yeah ... what I found HYSTERICAL on Direct TV tonight. There's a show called "I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist" - in other words, don't believe in science. Believe in magic instead! The description read something like, "So-and-so tries to reverse the alarming trend of America's youth leaving the church"

HAHAH! HEHE! Bubbye, there goes your future, fundamentalists.

Oh, but that's not what I found funny. What was hysterical is that the 700 Club was on right afterwards.

LOL!

Robertson and his nasty crap is one of the reasons why the young are leaving the church. I just thought it was deliciously ironic that these two shows would be running together. *snicker* I'm going to be chuckling at that for the rest of the night.

Now, I must go kill my kids, divorce my husband, and become a lesbian. But worst of all, I'm not (dare I say this?) I'm not going to have dinner ready and the house cleaned for my husband!!! Oh the horror. Take me out and stone me!

Old 03-04-2015, 08:18 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,236,953 times
LOL

I do believe some objects can be cursed & have an entity attached to them, but it's going to be a really rare thing and usually only certain objects.

That secondhand pair of jeans you get is likely going to be OK, but you could run into issues if you're buying things like Ouija boards, certain pieces of jewelry, talismans, or books on witchcraft & such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality