Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 04:25 PM

23,171 posts, read 26,189,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
No I didn't.

I didn't say you should listen to him at all. I have explained this over and over. Please look at my responses. I am only talking about if you choose to respond to something he has said. If you don't like his stuff then ignore him, but why respond to something he said if you aren't going to listen to it first?

FWIW, the point about feminism is pretty accurate and his point about husband and wives is actually very biblical. I can't say I agree with other stuff he says though but he isn't always wrong.

Because too many of you people DO listen to him and are influenced by him and we like to be aware of his influence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 04:28 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,983,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
If it is accurate, then you should not have a problem finding a quote, or report of an action, where someone representing the feminist movement advocated...
A) kill their children
B) practice witchcraft
C) destroy capitalism
D) become lesbians

Could you please do this for us so that we can verify your pronouncement of accuracy?
You're changing the point. This isn't about some central figure and what they advocate. Based on the quote that was given, it sounds like he was giving a general portrayal of feminism, which based on personal experience with women that I know, I have seen these points shown.

A) Many feminists believe in abortion
B) Many feminists do not believe in Christianity, believe in controlling others, manipulation (I'm going to get my way or else)
C) Often times discourage businesses from existing if they do not promote views similar to theirs
D) Some feminists feel men cannot satisfy them and that only a woman is capable of doing so

Old 03-04-2015, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Because too many of you people DO listen to him and are influenced by him and we like to be aware of his influence.
I don't listen to him so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Old 03-04-2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
I don't understand why you keep saying that no one here is listening to him, only drawing conclusions without hearing him. Who has said they have not heard him? Everyone posting here is doing so because they have heard him and came to the rapid conclusion that he is full of hate, judgment, and lies.

Here is another wonderful video that many of us have heard in the past: Gays using Secret Knife Rings to Cut People When Shaking Hands and Give Them AIDS. Calling gays murderers.

Does anybody actually read? I was referring to some of the original posts, which had nothing to do with what he said.

Old 03-04-2015, 04:38 PM

23,171 posts, read 26,189,754 times
Quote:
I don't listen to him so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Hahahaha...you say this and follow it with remarks about a video of him you commented on?
Color me a little confused.

Old 03-04-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Hahahaha...you say this and follow it with remarks about a video of him you commented on?
Color me a little confused.
So because you commented too, does that mean you listen to him?

Old 03-04-2015, 04:51 PM

888 posts, read 454,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
If it is accurate, then you should not have a problem finding a quote, or report of an action, where someone representing the feminist movement advocated...
A) kill their children
B) practice witchcraft
C) destroy capitalism
D) become lesbians

Could you please do this for us so that we can verify your pronouncement of accuracy?
Quote:
You're changing the point. This isn't about some central figure and what they advocate. Based on the quote that was given, it sounds like he was giving a general portrayal of feminism, which based on personal experience with women that I know, I have seen these points shown.

A) Many feminists believe in abortion
B) Many feminists do not believe in Christianity, believe in controlling others, manipulation (I'm going to get my way or else)
C) Often times discourage businesses from existing if they do not promote views similar to theirs
D) Some feminists feel men cannot satisfy them and that only a woman is capable of doing so
If you think many feminists practice witchcraft, does that mean you think witches really exist? Do you think it's possible I'm a witch?

After all, I am pro choice. And I don't shop at WalMart because I don't approve of their business practices, which is my way of discouraging their business from existing, even though I know my not shopping there won't cause them to cease from existing.

I'm curious, what makes a woman a witch and what powers does she have that a non witch lacks? Can a man also be a witch?

Old 03-04-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransplantedPeach View Post
If you think many feminists practice witchcraft, does that mean you think witches really exist? Do you think it's possible I'm a witch?

After all, I am pro choice. And I don't shop at WalMart because I don't approve of their business practices, which is my way of discouraging their business from existing, even though I know my not shopping there won't cause them to cease from existing.

I'm curious, what makes a woman a witch and what powers does she have that a non witch lacks? Can a man also be a witch?
I don't know you, so how would I know if you're a witch or not. To answer your question, of course I believe they exist, do you think it's made up? They may not be the stereotypical witches with the black hats and brooms, but there are some that exist.

I don't have an issue with you deciding not to shop at Walmart, but that isn't at all what I was referring too. I'm referring to individuals who fight tooth and nail to close a business. If you decide not to support a business then that's fine with me, but if you decide to shut something down because it doesn't appeal to your views is wrong. To me, if you don't like a business, the best way you can hurt them is by not shopping there, but to suggest to other people that they shouldn't support a business or a business should be shut down because of your views is ignorant.

I don't understand the relevancy of your last couple of questions. I'm not an expert on witchcraft. What does that really have to do with anything though, the point is I believe it is practiced.

Old 03-04-2015, 05:01 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,155,884 times
How do you know she is a witch?

Ummm...she looks like one! Yeah! That's it!

Old 03-04-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
How do you know she is a witch?

Ummm...she looks like one! Yeah! That's it!
So I guess you and others don't believe witchcraft exist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality