Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2015, 12:34 PM

779 posts, read 483,977 times

Advertisements

I'm buying this for Josh

CAST THAT FIRST STONE WITH THE JESUS SLINGSHOT

You’ve tried church. You’ve tried prayer. You’ve even sacrificed the fatted calf, but God still won’t smite your enemies. Get The Jesus Slingshot, new from My Left Behind Toys! The Jesus Slingshot will help you do unto others before they can do unto you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2015, 12:35 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willingsniper View Post
Perhaps we should get all our prolific writers involved
Works for me!

Is there anybody here who has some experience with these petitions that can kind of help me? Walk me through it?

I don't mind doing it, but I want to do it in such a way that it is most effective.

Old 06-04-2015, 12:46 PM

There are some clearly gifted wordsmiths here one of which I am not.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:01 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I'm concerned about protecting the identities of the victims. Apparently people like you have absolutely no problem forcing them to relive this painful past which victimizes them all over again.
Too late. Two of them have ID'd themselves and given an interview to FOX. I'd paid no attention to which girls might have been victims. I found out when tomorrow night's program was promoted. They didn't issue a statement. They didn't say, "Please respect our privacy." They didn't remove themselves from the spotlight. They gave a TV interview.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:25 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
I'm buying this for Josh

CAST THAT FIRST STONE WITH THE JESUS SLINGSHOT

You’ve tried church. You’ve tried prayer. You’ve even sacrificed the fatted calf, but God still won’t smite your enemies. Get The Jesus Slingshot, new from My Left Behind Toys! The Jesus Slingshot will help you do unto others before they can do unto you!

Old 06-04-2015, 01:25 PM

So they asked to respect their privacy on television revealing their identities?

This is the kind of logic homeschooling fosters.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:26 PM

Okay I can use that.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:28 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Back to the topic Jeff.

I can't help but wonder if a young Jeff had a similar proclivity to Josh. (a taste for related flesh ) Did you at anytime help yourself to the diaper of a child?
Are you too turned on by the modesty pants of a four year old?
I only say this because you seem so driven to excuse this pedophile. I seeing it as disgusting and disturbing can't for the life of me understand why.
Nope never and I could ask the same of you since you have made hundreds of posts here about the Duggers with photos and detailed descriptions that we didn't need. Why are you so obsessed with Josh's actions and hating this family? Stop trying to make the discussion about me. It's a lame and disgusting tactic. Can't believe you would even go there.

Let me make my position clear. I have never defended Josh's actions. They were vile and awful especially with the youngest ages. I am only defending Josh against the charges that he did not change and is a current hardcore pedophile because such charges are hate fueled and based on zero evidence. My position is this family doesn't deserve this witch hunt and massive overblown media assault. They were faced with a difficult situation and took actions that they thought were appropriate.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:28 PM

Old 06-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Nope never and I could ask the same of you since you have made hundreds of posts here about the Duggers with photos and detailed descriptions that we didn't need. Why are you so obsessed with Josh's actions and hating this family? Stop trying to make the discussion about me. It's a lame and disgusting tactic. Can't believe you would even go there.

Let me make my position clear. I have never defended Josh's actions. They were vile and awful especially with the youngest ages. I am only defending Josh against the charges that he did not change and is a current hardcore pedophile because such charges are hate fueled and based on zero evidence. My position is this family doesn't deserve this witch hunt and massive overblown media assault. They were faced with a difficult situation and took actions that they thought were appropriate.
He's a pedophile. He never received counseling, never had to answer for his actions (mom and dad saw to that)

So he is still out there. I was not trying to make it about you. Your die hard support of this disgusting baby raper make it about you.

ZERO EVIDENCE? SERIOUSLY??? And it's not a witch hunt. It's on record. He's a sexual deviant. I don't hate his family, I hate what this sick twisting of christianity has done to little kids and victims in this, and the other families they mentioned.

You on the other hand will continue to say boys will be boys. They were just playing doctor.

Your argument is morally bankrupt.

Last edited by willingsniper; 06-04-2015 at 02:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality