Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 07:39 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,522,699 times

Advertisements

I came across this website while searching for something entirely different and just... WOW. I don't know what to think. Here is the tagline:
"Organisation for the unified understanding, revelation and truth of Evil"

Is that Evil in a bad way or a good way? I am confused.

One thing I did find I agreed with on the site is the page on Evil Beliefs:
Original Sin
Eternal damnation and suffering
The "Only" Son of God Son of God born on December 24/25
Son of God born from virgin
Virgin Mother of Saviour known as "Queen of Heaven"
Saviour born in stables surrounded by animals
Saviour visited by 3 wise men or shepherds at birth
Saviour crucified for atonement of our sins
Saviour crucified between 2 thieves
Saviour crucified, died, rose from the dead after 3 days into heaven
And there are other pages on that site I am baffled by! Click here to see for yourself (or any of the above links!). I haven't read it all but the about page is confusing as hell.

Can anyone explain this site? Is this a religion or part of one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 07:45 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
I came across this website while searching for something entirely different and just... WOW. I don't know what to think. Here is the tagline:
"Organisation for the unified understanding, revelation and truth of Evil"

Is that Evil in a bad way or a good way? I am confused.

One thing I did find I agreed with on the site is the page on Evil Beliefs:
Original Sin
Eternal damnation and suffering
The "Only" Son of God Son of God born on December 24/25
Son of God born from virgin
Virgin Mother of Saviour known as "Queen of Heaven"
Saviour born in stables surrounded by animals
Saviour visited by 3 wise men or shepherds at birth
Saviour crucified for atonement of our sins
Saviour crucified between 2 thieves
Saviour crucified, died, rose from the dead after 3 days into heaven
And there are other pages on that site I am baffled by! Click here to see for yourself (or any of the above links!). I haven't read it all but the about page is confusing as hell.

Can anyone explain this site? Is this a religion or part of one?
About One-Evil
One-Evil.Org is the first and only site to systematically chronicle the history of evil, the connection between various bloodlines of evil, the nature and practice of evil ritual and associated influences throughout the social history of human civilization.
The purpose of One-Evil is to understand the nature of evil, from where does it come? who or what is behind it? how does it relate to the various religions? is there some underlying motive for the greatest evil acts in history?
In no way does this site seek to promote evil, nor make any kind of apology or deliberate misrepresentation of evil. Nor is there any deliberate focus on one group, one civilization and/or philosophy of itself as being evil.
Respect of Catholicism, Christianity, Islam and other great religions

The research presented on One-Evil.Org is done with the greatest respect to all believers of religion, especially Catholics, Christians, Muslims and other religions.
Claims that this website is "anti-Catholic" are false; Such claims are based on the references exposing the evil activities of the hierarchy of the parasitic Roman Death Cult or the actions of their AntiPopes and not the average Catholic member.
That a member of the Venetian Satanic Cult did falsely claim to represent Catholics, while undertaking acts of extreme evil in no way reflects on ordinary Catholics, nor their fundamental beliefs in moral decency, peace and respect.
The reputation and good behaviour of hundreds of millions of good Catholics in no way is questioned by highlighting the deliberate actions of a few thousand dedicated satanists who have caused world wars and sacrificed millions to demon gods.
If anything, the research and facts presented on this site call into question those who would dedicate their efforts into suppressing such evidence, attacking such evidence and refusing to bear witness to the many acts of evil of history.
The greatest evil is conscious silence

Of all the thousands of years of events research and the hundreds of individuals investigated, the greatest evil yet discovered is not those acts undertaken by mass murderers and satanic religious leaders, it is those individuals who consciously and willingly hide such evidence from their fellow public.
To this end, the most evil single group in human history are without question the tens of thousands of individuals who claim themselves to be "journalists" and "media commentators" who pledge their service to censor, manipulate and sometimes manufacture the news.
It is because of their collective silence that the greatest atrocities such as the murder of over 18 million people through being burnt alive in ovens in Russia and Poland by Catholic Dictators were allowed to happen with key facts still hidden today.
It is because of the collective silence and cowardice of many "mainstream" journalists that the truth concerning the people responsible for the latest global recession in Rome and Zurich are never discussed.
It is because of their collective silence that the memory of Adolf Hitler and Mussolini is honored every day through actual international treaties still in force between the Vatican, Germany and Italy that have reaped billions in blood money to the Roman Death Cult.
While many people believe Judas Iscariot to be one of the most evil people in history receiving "thirty pieces of silver" for betraying his saviour, he only did this once. In contrast the AntiPopes of Rome have repeated a far worse betrayal of the trust of the world in demanding blood money from the deeds of mass murderers every year for over seventy years and not one single mainstream media outlet has shown the spine to print or present a story about it.
The deliberate silence of truth through the false system of citation

A twelve hundred year old fraud such as the Donation of Constantine is still a forgery, even if it is extremely old. Yet under most modern systems accepted as the basis of "Empirical Truth" the age of documents often takes precedence over their reliability.
This is the deliberate perversion of almost every modern system of citation used to record claimed primary sources of "evidence" used to base each claimed thesis and opinion. The absence of citations is also assumed to imply an absence of "hard evidence" -- so much so that demands for citations and references has become a favourite weapon used to try and defeat new ideas and arguments, regardless of their individual merit.
Before this bizarre 19th century system came into being and accepted wholly as the only method for determining "truth", the presentation of truth relied upon the logical strength of its arguments and coherence in common sense and motive.
Before the concept of truth was largely "outlawed" by the Roman Death Cult from the 13th Century, such strength and faith in argument and story can be found in the works of the great Greek philosophers and thinkers.
In contrast, the perverted citation system has become the refuge of academic assassins and truth trolls who use the system to concoct ridiculous and illogical arguments that nonetheless are accepted as "truth" because they are reliably referenced.
The research on this site therefore refuses to adhere to this false and deficient system when presenting truth--instead truth is presented in the comprehensiveness of arguments, connections between events, people, places and times.
The question of whether a statement on One-Evil.Org is true or false should be tested by its consistency with other claims presented, the test of logic and common sense. A deliberate absence of citations does not in itself imply a claim is not true. Therefore, beware those apologists who would claim "nothing" on this site is true because it does not pledge service to ancient forgeries and false systems. - One Evil: About One-Evil

Old 06-16-2015, 07:49 PM

It is an objective rather than subjective website on religions, etal...Get your tin-foil hat ready...

Old 06-16-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It is an objective rather than subjective website on religions, etal...Get your tin-foil hat ready...
Tin-foil hat firmly in place... it's interfering with my wifi though!

There is a page listing the 72 demons/angels of Judaism. HUH?

View the infamous 72 demons (angels) of ancient Judaism/Assyrian tradition.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:03 PM

There are a few things historically that he has wrong on his site though...Maybe more...

Old 06-16-2015, 08:05 PM

Quote:

Well, he has Tammuz/ishtar listed as a Syrian man-god, but that was Babylon...

Old 06-16-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
About One-Evil
One-Evil.Org is the first and only site to systematically chronicle the history of evil, the connection between various bloodlines of evil, the nature and practice of evil ritual and associated influences throughout the social history of human civilization.
The purpose of One-Evil is to understand the nature of evil, from where does it come? who or what is behind it? how does it relate to the various religions? is there some underlying motive for the greatest evil acts in history?
In no way does this site seek to promote evil, nor make any kind of apology or deliberate misrepresentation of evil. Nor is there any deliberate focus on one group, one civilization and/or philosophy of itself as being evil.
Respect of Catholicism, Christianity, Islam and other great religions

The research presented on One-Evil.Org is done with the greatest respect to all believers of religion, especially Catholics, Christians, Muslims and other religions.
Claims that this website is "anti-Catholic" are false; Such claims are based on the references exposing the evil activities of the hierarchy of the parasitic Roman Death Cult or the actions of their AntiPopes and not the average Catholic member.
That a member of the Venetian Satanic Cult did falsely claim to represent Catholics, while undertaking acts of extreme evil in no way reflects on ordinary Catholics, nor their fundamental beliefs in moral decency, peace and respect.
The reputation and good behaviour of hundreds of millions of good Catholics in no way is questioned by highlighting the deliberate actions of a few thousand dedicated satanists who have caused world wars and sacrificed millions to demon gods.
If anything, the research and facts presented on this site call into question those who would dedicate their efforts into suppressing such evidence, attacking such evidence and refusing to bear witness to the many acts of evil of history.
The greatest evil is conscious silence

Of all the thousands of years of events research and the hundreds of individuals investigated, the greatest evil yet discovered is not those acts undertaken by mass murderers and satanic religious leaders, it is those individuals who consciously and willingly hide such evidence from their fellow public.
To this end, the most evil single group in human history are without question the tens of thousands of individuals who claim themselves to be "journalists" and "media commentators" who pledge their service to censor, manipulate and sometimes manufacture the news.
It is because of their collective silence that the greatest atrocities such as the murder of over 18 million people through being burnt alive in ovens in Russia and Poland by Catholic Dictators were allowed to happen with key facts still hidden today.
It is because of the collective silence and cowardice of many "mainstream" journalists that the truth concerning the people responsible for the latest global recession in Rome and Zurich are never discussed.
It is because of their collective silence that the memory of Adolf Hitler and Mussolini is honored every day through actual international treaties still in force between the Vatican, Germany and Italy that have reaped billions in blood money to the Roman Death Cult.
While many people believe Judas Iscariot to be one of the most evil people in history receiving "thirty pieces of silver" for betraying his saviour, he only did this once. In contrast the AntiPopes of Rome have repeated a far worse betrayal of the trust of the world in demanding blood money from the deeds of mass murderers every year for over seventy years and not one single mainstream media outlet has shown the spine to print or present a story about it.
The deliberate silence of truth through the false system of citation

A twelve hundred year old fraud such as the Donation of Constantine is still a forgery, even if it is extremely old. Yet under most modern systems accepted as the basis of "Empirical Truth" the age of documents often takes precedence over their reliability.
This is the deliberate perversion of almost every modern system of citation used to record claimed primary sources of "evidence" used to base each claimed thesis and opinion. The absence of citations is also assumed to imply an absence of "hard evidence" -- so much so that demands for citations and references has become a favourite weapon used to try and defeat new ideas and arguments, regardless of their individual merit.
Before this bizarre 19th century system came into being and accepted wholly as the only method for determining "truth", the presentation of truth relied upon the logical strength of its arguments and coherence in common sense and motive.
Before the concept of truth was largely "outlawed" by the Roman Death Cult from the 13th Century, such strength and faith in argument and story can be found in the works of the great Greek philosophers and thinkers.
In contrast, the perverted citation system has become the refuge of academic assassins and truth trolls who use the system to concoct ridiculous and illogical arguments that nonetheless are accepted as "truth" because they are reliably referenced.
The research on this site therefore refuses to adhere to this false and deficient system when presenting truth--instead truth is presented in the comprehensiveness of arguments, connections between events, people, places and times.
The question of whether a statement on One-Evil.Org is true or false should be tested by its consistency with other claims presented, the test of logic and common sense. A deliberate absence of citations does not in itself imply a claim is not true. Therefore, beware those apologists who would claim "nothing" on this site is true because it does not pledge service to ancient forgeries and false systems. - One Evil: About One-Evil
I tried to read that but it only confused me more... I have a headache now.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Well, he has Tammuz/ishtar listed as a Syrian man-god, but that was Babylon...
Hey... All those names are Greek to me (pun intended).

Old 06-16-2015, 08:09 PM

Quote:

Looks like I was born under Sita-El...

Old 06-16-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
There are a few things historically that he has wrong on his site though...Maybe more...
Well and the article I landed on was Josephus and St. Luke... HERE.
Even in other articles the site contradicts itself like HERE.

That's why I had to start a thread. What is the actual purpose of this site?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality