Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 06:33 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
40 Gypsies arrive at the Pearly Gates.

St Peter goes into the gatehouse and phones up God, saying. " Dude, I've got 40 gypsies here. Can I let them in?"

God says "We are over quota on gypsies . Go out and tell them to choose between them which are the 12 most worthy, and I will let just the dozen in."

Less than a minute later St Peter is on the phone to God again. "Dude!They've gone.", he tells God.

"What?" says God, "All 40 of them?"

"No!", says Peter......"the bloody gates".
That's funny...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 09:35 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
40 Gypsies arrive at the Pearly Gates.

St Peter goes into the gatehouse and phones up God, saying. " Dude, I've got 40 gypsies here. Can I let them in?"

God says "We are over quota on gypsies . Go out and tell them to choose between them which are the 12 most worthy, and I will let just the dozen in."

Less than a minute later St Peter is on the phone to God again. "Dude!They've gone.", he tells God.

"What?" says God, "All 40 of them?"

"No!", says Peter......"the bloody gates".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
That's funny...
Hey, wait a minute, my family resembles that remark...

Old 01-09-2017, 12:18 PM

19,029 posts, read 27,592,838 times
Religious jokes, aye...
On a serious note:
"Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to hurt, cause someone to hurt, nor encourage anyone to hurt even to the slightest extent, the foundation of any religion. Give me infinite strength not to hurt, even to the slightest extent, the foundation of any religion and give me the strength to conduct my speech, thoughts, and actions in a manner that is accepted by all."

Old 01-09-2017, 12:19 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,071 times
After the Romans put Jesus on the cross, Jesus looked down and saw John at the foot of the hill. Jesus says, "John, come here", John, knowing that his Lord had one more thing to pass on to him, started up the hill and almost at the top the Roman soldiers pushed him back down the hill. Again Jesus says, "John, come here", and again John started up the hill and had the same results. Again Jesus says, "John, John, come here", this time John was determined to get to the foot of the cross, he put all his will and energy into it, at the foot of the cross John looks up at Jesus and says, "Yes, my Lord, I'm here, what is it you want to tell me", Jesus replied, "John, I can see your house from here".

Old 01-09-2017, 06:02 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
A Pagan goes to a wizard and asks him if he can remove a curse that's he's lived with the last 40 years.

The Wizard, says maybe, but you'll have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.

The old man says with out hesitation, " I pronounce you man & wife."

Old 01-13-2017, 06:49 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to place in his pack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight out, and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised himself a vacation after the next big score, then clicked the light on and began searching for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard,

"Jesus is watching you." Freaked out, he shone his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?", he hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed. "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

"The kind of people that would name a Rottweiller Jesus."

Old 01-23-2017, 11:50 AM

8,343 posts, read 272,638 times
So Hitler is out riding with a group of people when suddenly his horse bolts, runs a couple of miles from the group and throws him to the ground. All this is happening in a forest.
Hitler is alone on the ground when along comes a Jew who helps Hitler back to his group.
Hitler says to the Jew, "I know you are a Jew, but you have saved my life, so ask me anything you want".
The Jew replies, "Really, anything?",
"Yes, absolutely anything", says Hitler
So the Jew says "Please don't tell anyone".

Old 01-25-2017, 12:27 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times

Old 01-26-2017, 10:50 AM

9,340 posts, read 13,004,813 times
Not many will get this, but oh well:

If you drive a Ford, it's Yum Kipper.

If you drive a Cadillac, it's Yohm Kapoor.

And if you drive a Rolls Royce, it's Christmas!

Old 01-28-2017, 10:01 AM

2,625 posts, read 3,413,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahAstin View Post
Not many will get this, but oh well:

If you drive a Ford, it's Yum Kipper.

If you drive a Cadillac, it's Yohm Kapoor.

And if you drive a Rolls Royce, it's Christmas!
You're right. I don't get it at all. Perhaps you can explain it to all us readers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality