Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2015, 09:17 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
I've never started a homosexual thread. Who starts these discussions?
Does it matter, if you join the conversation? No.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:19 PM

20,440 posts, read 12,786,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
By that logic, a married heterosexual couple where the male has erectile dysfunction, or where one or both are quadriplegics, or where really either party is unable for some physical reason to have sex in what you regard as the "normal" fashion, is equally unnatural and an abomination unto god. As is a married heterosexual couple practicing by choice, one of the endless variations of sexual congress that does not involve inserting a penis into a vagina, or which does not involve procreation, or whatever arbitrary and unimaginative place you happen to choose to draw the line where sex becomes "abnormal" or "deviant" or "sinful".
What you describe (in great detail ) is not neccesarily unhealthy.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:20 PM

20,440 posts, read 12,786,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Does it matter, if you join the conversation? No.

You mean, like you?

Old 10-01-2015, 09:34 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
You mean, like you?
I am not the one complaining about having to join a discussion you did not start.

I do not discuss homosexual sex. I do not make pronouncement about it. Not once have I ever wondered about other people having sex, or what they do during sex. Fundamentalist ideologues seem obsessed with homosexual sex.

I do defend against discrimination of the LGBTQ community, women, children and people of color. They seem to be a favorite target of fundamentalist ideologues. That is where I come in. They need correction and a change of focus.

My faith does not allow silence in these matters.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:37 PM

19,994 posts, read 13,475,998 times
Quote:
What you describe (in great detail ) is not neccesarily [sic] unhealthy.
Then neither necessarily is sex between two persons of the same gender.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:48 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Maybe so.
The I suggest you spend more time at that food bank. The poor are not helped when you type 'anus' on your keyboard. Nor are they helped by endless descriptions of gay sex acts written by anti-LGBTQ fundamentalists.

Hungry children could care less that fundamentalists think homosexuality is a sin.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:03 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,650,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Perhaps fundamentalist ideologues are getting their fix about homosexuals and sex, here at at C-D. It makes sense. It is anonymous and hidden. It sometimes seems to be a secret pleasure for some.

Perhaps fundamentalist ideologues spend their days doing good works, and their private time doing, and thinking about the sex lives of LGBTQ. Sort of like the priest who visits the poor in the morning and molests the altar boy in the afternoon.

It all seems so secretive.
Yeah...it IS the Fundies that get off on these C-D threads. But it isn't the Fundie Religious, it is typically the Fundie Atheists.
I suggest you check out who the OPs are that create these threads. It is by-and-large the antireligious that come up with them...mostly so they can bash, insult, mock, and generally hate on Christians and Christianity.
It is pretty obvious they are obsessed with it...especially if the subject matter has to do with something sexual. Pedophiles in general (lately Duggar specifically), and any homosexually based issues/matters (especially theolgically based objection to SSM) are their favorites.

Old 10-02-2015, 01:17 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,373,852 times
Quote:
No. The proof that homosexual sex acts are offensive to nature is that they are harmful to the body.
There you go again suggesting nature is a conscious entity that can feel offense. Have you ANY substantiation for this claim, or are you going to dodge it again?

Old 10-02-2015, 03:39 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Taking the focus off gay men ( if that's at all possible....hasn't been so far)

"For example, recent results released by the Centers for Disease Control found that 44% of men and 36% of women reported having tried anal sex at least once in their lives [2]. Again, with a sample that was 94% heterosexual, this tells us that anal sex is by no means an activity confined to gay men."
How Many Straight People Are Having

Old 10-02-2015, 06:27 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Yes, I know. That's just unnatural.
"You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality