Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 11:04 AM

611 posts, read 280,824 times

Advertisements

Also, at the end of Revelations in v12:11, it basically says, to just leave everybody alone and let them do whatever they choose, it's their lives and their decision. Don't bother them if they don't want to hear you.

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

Sounds like good advice.

Heading to the Gulf Coast area awhile, I'll give all this stuff and myself a good rest, thanks for letting me give my perspective on all these things -- Gone Fishing--
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2015, 11:32 AM

689 posts, read 549,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
But that would be a lie...I'm not writing fiction. I wouldn't waste my time with that. I scribe for the Lord, not for money or to please anyone, I'm going for the gut. I'm not backing down from any of you.

What I'm trying to do is give you guys a better frame of mind of God from scriptures. A true concept of God.

Satan came from walking to and fro, and up and down in the earth, right.

I came here from walking to and fro upon the pages of scriptures, and walking up and down in them. I know what I am talking about concerning these things. My heart is full of those things and my tongue is ready. It is much like Revelating I just do it without much thought whatsoever. I know the Big Book well. You can't deceive me about it. I open my mouth, the words just flow. State your claim upon scripture, I'll know if it is true or not. And I will show you your error if necessary. I won't hide any truth.

Most people just don't want to know. And they think I don't know. They just won't listen or look into what I am saying. I just had to return and make this clear.

-

Did you have a direct encounter with Satan. I did, so I know very well who he is. I cannot talk to anyone else about it because I know very well that no one would believe it unless I encounter someone else who had a similar encounter (and I did, for once). I believe that you will be able to have such an encounter only when God allows. And if He allows there will be someone else who witnessed something similar to confirm your own encounter.

In a nutshell, he moves as a snake but when stops he stretches his wings like a dragon. In the end he's some kind of a cherub.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
If it's written down in a big book it must be true. Right?
No. If it's true than nothing else can be done but to write it down for someone else to believe it or not. Or do you have a better way to convey it in the case that it's a truth?

Witnessing is the only way for humans to record history. It demands faith to believe what is said whether it's a truth or a lie.

Last edited by Hawkins; 10-06-2015 at 11:57 AM..

Old 10-06-2015, 12:09 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
No. If it's true than nothing else can be done but to write it down for someone else to believe it or not. Or do you have a better way to convey it in the case that it's a truth?

Witnessing is the only way for humans to record history. It demands faith to believe what is said whether it's a truth or a lie.
Sometimes it just demands common sense.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Sometimes it just demands common sense.
It is common sense to humans in stone age that earth is flat, instead of a round one suspended on nothing. To them, the existence of black holes is a myth. It is because ancient humans can't speculate what today's science can confirm.

Spiritual things to today's humans can well be scientific things to humans in stone age, human arrogance may say otherwise though.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
It is common sense to humans in stone age that earth is flat, instead of a round one suspended on nothing. It is because ancient humans can't speculate what today's science can confirm.

Spiritual things to today's humans can well be scientific things to humans in stone age, human arrogance may say otherwise though.
Um ... what?

Sometimes it simply demands common sense to determine what is a truth or a lie.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Um ... what?

Sometimes it simply demands common sense to determine what is a truth or a lie.
It depends on what kind of truth and lie you are talking about. And what's that to do with the topic anyway?

Old 10-06-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
It depends on what kind of truth and lie you are talking about.
I agree.

Quote:
And what's that to do with the topic anyway?
It has as much to do with the topic as saying that it takes faith to believe whether something is truth or a lie.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
I agree.

It has as much to do with the topic as saying that it takes faith to believe whether something is truth or a lie.

What did you do exactly a year ago on Oct 06, 2014? Try to show us.

Anything else won't work. Faith is needed for anyone to believe whether what you tell is a truth or a lie. What common sense can apply here?

Old 10-06-2015, 12:36 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Satan was created to give God plausible deniability for whatever has gone wrong.
satan was created by churchmen in the Dark Ages for two reasons:

1. as an excuse to cover up God's own incompetence and culpability in botching the whole creation scenario (it's all myth anyway so it's academic)

2. as an excuse to lay original sin (another man-made concept) on all of us so that it'd give God a reason to send His Son to die for us to atone for our original sin which we never committed in the first place. I mean how screwed-up an idea is that?

Face it: satan is a fiction. He isn't real; he never existed anymore than the Cyclops existed.

Picture this: God creates man/woman with a propensity to sin; He knows with 1000% certainty man/woman are going to fail his command not to eat from the tree but He puts the tree right next to them anyway; when they do fail as He set them up to, then He makes a promise He will save them from something that was never their fault anyway. Forget free will--just another tool for the churchmen to use to push their agenda.

So we can surmise that God created the entire universe and everyone in it specifically for the purpose of crucifying His Son. Can you cut the cake any other way? This makes God the granddaddy of all child abusers.

And yet over a billion dumb-as-post individuals accept this concept as real! It's unfathomable to me that such ignorance can exist on such a grand scale. If there's any proof that satan is real it's that evil men can make such a dumb idea believable to so many gullible goofs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality