Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2015, 04:02 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,348,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick for Christ View Post
My dear friends in Christ;

So let's discuss our differences.

What do you find to be a "strange": or "unusual" practice of the Catholic Church?

Patrick
I find it hard to understand that anyone alive in the 21st century still actually believes in such voodoo nonsense at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 06:15 PM

205 posts, read 119,803 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Mcpherson View Post
Well...lets give it a whirl (shall we).

Quote:
Well...lets give it a whirl (shall we).

* [1]Prehistoric Primitive Ceremonies.
• [2]Eating bread as Remembrance of the Body Christ Crucified.
• [2]Drinking Red Wine as if it were the Blood of Christ.
• [3]The back and forth Chanting between Priest and Pew.
• [4]The Tradition of Priests and Nuns being Virgins and having no spouse.
• [5]The Gothic Garb they wear.
• [6]The sprinkling of water to wash away the Sin.
• [7]The Baptism of children...to be dunked in Water to wash away Sin.
• [8]The Obscene amount of Wealth possessed by the Catholic Church which they [STOLE from its members.
• [9]]The Political influence of the Church amongest its followers to this day.
• [10]The Hypocrisy of the Church that blesses those who kill (whoever gives money to the church gets to have their sins forgiven) and victims of other religions who are condemned.

Clearly there is good work done by the Catholic Church...but to continue to believe and follow this religion with any conviction is truly delusional

etc. END Quote

My replies [plural] [2]

For the sake of ease of following along I have taken the liberty of numbering your points. For the sake of easier reading; I will break my reply into three post:

God willing they will appear consecutively?

Hi Jackie, sounds like were both Irish. I’m going to break this into multiple post as otherwise no one except me and you will read it. And I DO wish to address all of your points; for which I am grateful for the opportunity. Thank you!

[quote]Let’s do “give it a whirl.”
• [1] “Prehistoric Primitive Ceremonies.”[/QUOTE]

“Historic” rather than “prehistoric, if you please. After all the RCC is only about 2,000 years old. But your point makes evident the consistency of belief-practices being manifested. Catholic ceremonies have a short evolutionary period; which began with Christ Himself; and the garb of that time and place. The location was the Upper Room where the Jewish Feast [Then came the day of Unleavened Bread, on which the Passover lamb {“male and “perfect” and as such prefigures Christ Himself} had to be sacrificed.] was taking place. I’ll share the bible reference but only copy parts of it. You can look the rest up yourself if you’re interested, By the way; what you argument out points out with clarity that it is todays Catholic Church that dates back directly to the Apostles and Jesus Himself. Thanks.

Luke 20: parts of 7-21 “[7] Then came the day of Unleavened Bread, on which the passover lamb had to be sacrificed. [8] So Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, "Go and prepare the passover for us, that we may eat it." [14] And when the hour came, he sat at table, and the apostles with him. [15] And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; [16] for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." [17] And he took a cup, [singular] and when he had given thanks he said, "Take this, and divide it among yourselves; [18] for I tell you that from now on I shall not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes." [19] And he took bread, and when he had given thanks he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me." [20] And likewise the cup after supper, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.”

Jackie, I share this to make several important points:

1. The “Primitive Ceremony” as you call it was birthed by God Himself, and then continued by Christ, {also God} and a Jew, obeying a 2,000 year history of the Exodus as described as mandatory in the bible. { Exodus Chapter 12}

2. This then, Jewish Feast has become what is today called: “The Mass”; “the Eucharist; & the “Pascal Mystery”. I’ll stick with “The Mass”. What begin as a “meal” in commemoration of the Great Egyptian Exodus from captivity into the promised land, has morphed into the Commanded remembrance of our Blessed Lords Passion, Death [in his human nature; leaving only his human Soul], and Resurrection of His now Glorified Body. It is this original; this one Sacrifice as even Jesus/God can only die one time that is commemorated. … So the Mass then is the actual “RE-presentation”; which is to say that very original Passion, Death and Resurrection NOW in His Glorified Body; which is made REAL and PRESENT, miraculously and mysteriously time and time again. This reality is the “sum” and the “summit” of our Catholic Faith beliefs and practice. Because it is; IT Is Really, Truly and Substanually Jesus Christ Himself that we encounter in Catholic HOLY Communion. Mt. 26:26-28; Mk. 14: 22-24; Lk. 22:17-20, John All of Chapter six, but in particular verses 47-56; Paul 1st. Cor. 11: 23-30.

This Commemoration in the beginning, starting right after the Resurrection of Jesus; was known as “The Breaking of the Bread”: Acts.2:42 “And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.” … Which too points indisputably to today Catholic Church being the one true Church desired and established on that very eve by Jesus Christ personally. And further explains the ancient ceremony that heads the List of you quarry, founded and still practiced today and until the end of time as commanded.

Catholic Holy Communion is made possible by a miraculous gift
BY God the Father; OF God the Son; and BY God the Holy Spirit

Our Catholic catechism recounts a historically provable account. I
CCC {Catechism of the Catholic Church}

CCC #1345 As early as the second century we have the witness of St. Justin Martyr for the basic lines of the order of the Eucharistic celebration. They have stayed the same until our own day for all the great liturgical families. St. Justin wrote to the pagan emperor Antoninus Pius (138-161) around the year 155, explaining what Christians did:

On the day we call the day of the sun, all who dwell in the city or country gather in the same place.
The memoirs of the apostles and the writings of the prophets are read, as much as time permits.
When the reader has finished, he who presides over those gathered admonishes and challenges them to imitate these beautiful things.

Then we all rise together and offer prayers* for ourselves . . .and for all others, wherever they may be, so that we may be found righteous by our life and actions, and faithful to the commandments, so as to obtain eternal salvation.

When the prayers are concluded we exchange the kiss.
Then someone brings bread and a cup of water and wine mixed together to him who presides over the brethren.

He takes them and offers praise and glory to the Father of the universe, through the name of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and for a considerable time he gives thanks (in Greek: eucharistian) that we have been judged worthy of these gifts.

When he has concluded the prayers and thanksgivings, all present give voice to an acclamation by saying: 'Amen.'

When he who presides has given thanks and the people have responded, those whom we call deacons give to those present the "eucharisted" bread, wine and water and take them to those who are absent.” End quote

The term “Eucharist: means “thanksgiving’. As well we ought as God/Jesus actually is made Preset to us. Imagine God loving us so very much as to assume the form of inanimate bread and wine that HE transforms Traunsbstanuation through the hands of His Catholic Priest; into His very Body; Blood; Soul and Divinity! What an amazing and humble God we have.

The Other ceremonies evolve around the other Sacraments of which there are Seven ;a number that stands for “complete or sufficient,” which is quite fitting as Jesus Himself gave them to His Church as Super-Natural, & contra natural aids as a source of Grace; thus providing Catholics with graces beneficial to our Souls task of meriting heaven.

The Seven Sacraments are: Baptism, Confession/Penance, / Eucharist/ Confirmation/ Marriage/ Holy Orders// & Anointing of the sick. Five out of the Seven take place normally in conjunction with the Mass.
The vestments worn by the priest are a Sacred-Tradition dating back to the apparel of Jesus and the Apostles; and emulate them as a reminder of our Catholic roots.
There are two forms of the Mass in our times:

The Extraordinary Form; also known as the “Latin Mass”

The Ordinary form: Said most often in only English [although some Latin IS to be retained; as it; Latin, remains the Mother Tongue of the Universal Catholic Church.

The Universality of the Mass insures that anywhere in the world where Mass is Offered; it would be similar enough for one to comprehend it even if said in a foreign language.

Quote:
• [2] Eating bread as Remembrance of the Body Christ Crucified. & Drinking Red Wine as if it were the Blood of Christ.
Having just covered this in some detail I will suggest that you also check in this string: Post #34, which expands the explanation. If however Jackie, you have more questions; please send me a private message and I will be happy to address them further.

Quote:
[3]The back and forth Chanting between Priest and Pew
It would seem that either you are a former Catholic or have seen this perhaps in a movie somewhere. “Chant” has not been a dominate part of the Sacred Liturgy; as the Norm, in the Mass for more than 50 years [pre-Vatican II]. I dare say no more than 20%-30% of Catholics are even aware of it.
The practice stems from the saying: “To SING is to pray twice.” Meaning reverent song is held in high esteem within the Catholic Church. Chant that you reference was actually PRAYER set to music: for example [this is most often done in Latin], the Mother tongue of the RCC: “BLESSED BE GOD” & the response “AND Blessed Be HIS HOLY NAME” is a brief example of chant.

Quote:
[4]The Tradition of Priests and Nuns being Virgins and having no spouse.

Actually as stated; this is only a partial truth. Virginity is not an absolute prerequisite of Priestly or Religious life. Our history includes Saints and saints who were even married before working in Christ Vineyard fulltime. [Saints= those investigated and found worthy to have merited heaven immediately upon their death; and saints =those who attained heaven but have not been specifically affirmed as having merited Eternal Bliss; perhaps having done so through the merits of Purgatory first. [And yes this too is biblical]

Within the RCC Both the Priesthood and Religious Life are completely voluntary. No one is forced into Service for Christ; and each one who does answer the call KNOWS before hand what will be expected of them. They OFFER this sacrifice up and receive the Grace from God to do so.

Evidence of Purgatory in the Bible

Lev.22: 21 “And when any one offers a sacrifice of peace offerings to the LORD, to fulfill a vow or as a freewill offering, from the herd or from the flock, to be accepted it must be perfect; there shall be no blemish in it.

Rev. 21: 27 “But nothing unclean shall enter it, nor anyone who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.”

Mt. 5: 26 truly, I say to you, you will never get out till you have paid the last penny.

Matt.5: 48 “You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”

But you are correct: virginity is quite common in the ranks of both Priest and Religious. This is always a personal choice; one highly favored by God for those to whom He grants this vocation within their vocation; and to whom sufficient; even abundant grace is offered in order to make this sacrifice possible.

Quote:
[5]The Gothic Garb they wear.

Part of the reason for the existing Sacred Tradition of “Priestly Garb”, is that in Sacramental Confession: John 20:19-23 [even in the King James Bible]; and also in the Sacrament of the Most Holy Eucharist; the Priest represents Christ Himself. In Sacramental Confession; the priest is empowered by God to act on His behalf: Cf. John 17:18 & 20:21. “As My Father has sent “Me”; so too I now send “YOU!” And in the Mass, at the Consecration the Priest himself is transformed at and for the very instant of the “Traunsbstanuation” [just a theological term expressing what takes place] into an “alter-Christi” [another Christ]. So it is very fitting that the priest emulate the Garb of Jesus and the Apostles; as they to “ARE Sent.” Which is what the term “apostles” denotes.

END OF MY REPLY PART 1 OF 2
God Bless you,
Patrick

Old 11-24-2015, 06:25 PM

Quote:
My REPLY to Jackie
Part 2 of 2

My REPLY Part 2 of 2 By Patrick for Christ

Quote:
• [6] The sprinkling of water to wash away the Sin.

I’m not exactly sure what you reference here. The ONLY “water” that has the power to remove sin that I am aware of in in and through the Sacrament of Christian Baptism: Please look up POST #49 in this String” for further information on “Original Sin.”

The sprinkling you reference might be when as Tradition includes such with “Holy Water” [Blessed beforehand by the Priest; making it into a “Sacramental” [something religious that can lead one to a closer relationship with Christ]. In this application it is meant to remind us of our Baptism; and its obligations and benefits.

This is done for example as a part of our Easter Sunday Worship celebration. As you might know; the waters of Baptism have the authority to not only remove all prior sins [but not post-Baptisms], as well as all of the Temporal Punishment that all sins [Except Original Sin] incur. BUT this “sprinkling” is functionally only a “sign” of our Baptism and has to sin-removing effects, beyond one making a more concerted effort to avoid sin in the future.

Quote:
[7]The Baptism of children...to be dunked in Water to wash away Sin.

Actually Jackie; in the Catholic Church Sacramental Baptism with water can be done licitly both by “dunking” as you term it: [Emersion] and OR by sprinkling water. And yes this too is Biblical: Matthew 16:15-19: specifically verse #19, which reflects the Power and Authority of holding all of the Key’s to heaven gate as was Christ desire and empowerment.

The question ought to be not “why do Catholics do this?” RATHER why do not ALL Christian churches do it.

I seem to recall that both Martin Luther and John Calvin accepted and also taught this same faith-belief.
The REASON you’re confused about infant Baptism lies in the fact that the term ”man” in this context refers to HUMANITY; not exclusively adult-male gender; which then would once again exclude female gender.

John 3:5 “Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.”

Matthew 28:19-20 “Go YOU therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded YOU; and lo, I am with YOU always, to the close of the age."

An objective reading and right understanding of both of these teachings clearly articulate “everyone”. NO exceptions for gender or for age is specified. And that this is the correct understanding by Jesus Christ is made evident in that Sacramental Baptism replaces OT circumcision as the binding element in the Covenant. Bible evidence is below.

Ezekiel 36:25-26"I shall pour clean water over you and you will be cleansed; I shall cleanse you of all your filth and of all your foul idols. I shall give you a new heart, and put a new spirit in you instead..." –

Rom.2: 8:25 “but for those who are factious and do not obey the truth, but obey wickedness, there will be wrath and fury. .. Circumcision indeed is of value if you obey the law; but if you break the law, your circumcision becomes uncircumcision”

John 3: 5 “Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” [36] He who believes in the Son has eternal life; he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God rests upon him.”

Mark.16: 16 “He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

You’re questions leads to think that whatever is your faith-formation is does not believe is the Dogma of Original sin; incurred by Adam and Eve’s “fall” from God favor; and so grievous as to in GOD’S Divine Justice; warrant it being passed on to all future generations. All of Humanity. I seem to recall that both Luther and Calvin accepted this Dogma that is foundational to all humanity; Christians and non-Christians alike. And I have no desire to expand this reply to include imputed righteousness; as it is already taking on EXTREME length.

Jackie; are you aware that the OT points to the NT; and that the NT “contains” the OT and completes and even perfects it?

Baptism in the NT overrides the necessity for circumcision in the OT; which God then [but not now] accepted as fulfillment of “the Covenant.” Genesis 17: 11 “You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you.” As evidence of the NT perfecting the OT; consider this. In the OT with the Mandate for all male children [as I recall 8days old] HAD to be circumcised. And female gender were “grandfathered in” through their fathers and husbands. While Baptism applies to ALL irrespective of gender.

Lev. 12: 1-3 “The LORD said to Moses, "Say to the people of Israel, If a woman conceives, and bears a male child, then she shall be unclean seven days; as at the time of her menstruation, she shall be unclean. And on the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

And Mary and Joseph followed this Law for the INFANT Jesus: Luke 2: 21-23 “[21] And at the end of eight days, when he was circumcised, he was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before he was conceived in the womb. [22] And when the time came for their purification according to the law of Moses, they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord [23] (as it is written in the law of the Lord, "Every male that opens the womb shall be called holy to the Lord")

Jackie, this seems like the appropriate time to share with you the “Infallible Rule for right understanding of the Bible. It is this; and it pertains to ALL faiths as it is rooted in simple logic:

Never ever; can, may or DOES: One Verse, Passage or Teaching have the Power or the Authority to Invalidate; make void or Override another Verse, Passage or Teaching. Should this be even the slightest possibility [Its NOT!] it would then necessarily render the Bible as worthless to teach or to learn one’s Faith.

2nd. Timothy 3:16-17 “All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, [that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.”

Matthew 4: 4 “But he answered, "It is written, `Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”

Acts.16: [15] And when she was baptized, with her household, she besought us, saying, "If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come to my house and stay." And she prevailed upon us.

Acts.18: [8] Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed in the Lord, together with all his household; and many of the Corinthians hearing Paul believed and were baptized

1Cor.1: [16] (I did baptize also the household of Steph'anas. Beyond that, I do not know whether I baptized anyone else.)

Here we have accounts of 3entire families being Baptized. It seems impossible that at least one of them would not also include “infants.” Especially as these Jews would have been keenly aware of the need for circumcision of their INFANTS; and that Baptism now replaced that need.

Quote:
• [8]The Obscene amount of Wealth possessed by the Catholic Church which they [STOLE from its members.

Jackie this is below the standard Jesus Himself set for ALL “Christians”

John 13:34 A new Commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. Normally I would choose simply to pass-over such silliness. But in lieu of your other questions, I will dignify it with a brief response. Also please look up POST #40 in this string for further information on this topic.

First of all HOW can in your estimation COULD the RCC STEAL money from its laity? That is incomprehensible: impossible! Unless you’re willing to concede that tithing IS ROBERY? How silly is that?
The Catholic Church is over one BILLION strong. And Catholic Charities ranks extremely high is worldwide charitable giving. Goodle it and prove it to yourself.

I notice you don’t say anything here about Protestant MEGA Churches. I read just a few weeks ago where one such pastor was trying to convince his “flock” “THAT GOD TOLD ME TO BUY A MULTI MILLION DOLLAER JET FOR MY USE” And this ministry; this church is just a “few” years old. The Catholic church you attack here is some 2,000 years old and much of “Her wealth” is accumulated value of “art-treasures” that have vastly increased overran extended period of time. A second point is the GROWTH of the RCC. Every time the Church opens a New Parish [what you call a “church”]; that parish buys land and builds a House of Divine Worship on it. Technically that property is OWENED by the Local Bishop for his Diosease [all of the parishes within his territorial governance].

A third point; clearly made in POST #40 is God’s OWN expectations. Read for yourself Exodus chapters 22-26 and see what GOD Personally and directly commanded of Moses.

Quote:
[9]]”The Political influence of the Church amongest its followers to this da
y.”

My friend; you would do well to CHANGE your source of information. It is propaganda; NOT the facts:
In the Presidential Election of Clinton and Obama [4x 4 years terms between them] self -identified [certainly NOT even nearly all of them actually practicing “thee Faith] “catholics” voted as 52%-53% [BETTER THAN HALF!] to elect them despite both of them proudly and publically advocating the MURDER of the Holy Innocents [Abortion being seemingly a more pretty name for it]; and with Obama same sex-MARRIAGES as well! God does not even recognize such as “unions” MUCH LESS “marriages.”
You would do justice by Googling this information rather than leveling unsupportable charges.

Quote:
[10]The Hypocrisy of the Church that blesses those who kill (whoever gives money to the church gets to have their sins forgiven) and victims of other religions who are condemned.
This is so ridiculous that I will not bother to reply to it. It’s a LIE and it’s unsupportable. You’re source is delusional; and anything BUT a true Christian. May God assist them.

May God guide you to HIS truth. Whoever you’re listening to has zero credibility!

God Bless you,
Patrick

Old 11-24-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Somehow, I'm really not surprised in the slightest that there was some intent on the part of the original poster to mislead.
My friend, if you're going accuse me of lying or duplicity, I humbly request that you back it up with facts.

Please show me just one post I have not supported with evidence

God Bless you!

Patrick

Old 11-24-2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
The Crusades....killing pagans.

I remember his hands ...like butta...and of course that gleam.
I was pretty old a Sophomore in High School.
Check history: THEY ATTACKED the Catholic Church; are we not permitted to defend ourselves?

God Bless you,

Patrick

Old 11-24-2015, 06:32 PM

Quote:
=woxyroxme;42022371]Yep. The original church would be the Orthodox Church.

The Croatian Catholics considered the Orthodox Christians a bigger threat than the Protestants, this is why the Ustashi was formed by Ante Pavelic and cardinal Stepinac of Zagreb.
And that is because Peter [to whom Jesus GAVE ALL of the key's to heaven...Mt. 16:18-19; was Orthodox

REALLY!

God Bless you, nice try though

Patrick

Old 11-24-2015, 06:38 PM

Quote:
=TransplantedPeach;42024402]I'll be up front by stating I disagree with the position is that anything done to prevent a zygote (an egg fertilized by a sperm) from being born is murder. The purpose of my post is to ask for your feedback about the near silence for the many zygotes or babies (depending on one's viewpoint) lost to miscarriage when expelled by menstruation.

One would think that every week at mass there would be prayers for all the now dead babies we were unaware existed. One would also think that sexually active married couples would be instructed to say prayers for any "sanitary" product thrown away in case they were flushing a dead baby down the toilet or sending one out with the garbage. Surely when a woman gives birth to a stillborn baby the church will do something to honor the baby, even if the parents cannot get a birth certificate for it. They've got be allowed to bury it, so it seems only logical that some sort of funeral rite will be available. If a zygote is a person, shouldn't it be given the same kind of treatment as a stillborn baby? Why the near silence?

I've written about this before on C-D and asked for explanations and thoughts from believers about the "babies" lost during women's menses and have been met by silence. I've tried not to be flippant in my response since you are patiently addressing responses.
THAT my friend is a GREAT question

The answer lies within WHO is in charge?

If man [or woman] intended to prevent a pregnancy they ARE usurping GOD"S Power and authority. Please see POST #78

IF however the Body that God MADE for what ever reason is the preventative; then GOD IS IN CHARGE and everything is going as God planned it to be.

Thank you,

Patrick

Old 11-24-2015, 06:51 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Patrick, I'm awarding you an A for Effort AND for Presentation but you're much too far down on the Rationality scale to avoid a final grade of F.

Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't fool those who recognize pigs!

Old 11-24-2015, 07:07 PM

28,091 posts, read 29,952,204 times
Quote:
My friend, if you're going accuse me of lying or duplicity, I humbly request that you back it up with facts.

God Bless you!

Patrick
When I used the phrase "original poster," I was specifically referring to zthatzmanz28, as you can see if you check back to where I quoted him in Post #64, and not to you, Patrick. I know I hate it when non-Mormons take it upon themselves to "explain" Mormon doctrine to people, because 90% of the time, they get it wrong. Certain posters (including zthatzmanz28) have a habit of doing so. That's why, whenever a non-Catholic decides to "educate" people about Catholicism, I make it a point to verify whatever it is he said with a Catholic.

Old 11-24-2015, 07:33 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,533,057 times
Quote:

God Bless you!

Patrick
I don't believe Katzpur was referring to you but rather the poster who stated as Catholic position that only marital sex with the intent to procreate is not sinful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality