Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 08:07 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,917,771 times

Advertisements

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Many have swallowed the lie that Mother Theresa was saintly. She was anything but; instead she was a callous witch who cavorted with devils like the dictator Duvalier. She prothlisized that those dying must suffer, and did nothing to ease that suffering.

Shame on the Catholic church for elevating her as a "saint".

Below, an ACADEMIC paper on the horrible scam she perpetuated on the world.

Mother Teresa: anything but a saint... - UdeMNouvelles
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2015, 09:59 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,112,559 times
And now they will fake a miracle to make her a saint.

Old 12-19-2015, 04:06 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,648,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Hook. Line. Sinker.

Many have swallowed the lie that Mother Theresa was saintly. She was anything but; instead she was a callous witch who cavorted with devils like the dictator Duvalier. She prothlisized that those dying must suffer, and did nothing to ease that suffering.

cupper....this is starting to get to where it is indicative of some serious issues.
Slam thread, after slam thread, after slam thread. You are obsessed with this.
Now...Mother Theresa?! She's considered one of the finest people to ever live. About to be designated a SAINT!! And your status on the world stage?
I know it bugs you that most people are Religious...and over half the population of the world endorses one of the Abrahamic Religions...but that is just the reality of the world. You are just gonna have to learn to deal with it.

Old 12-19-2015, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
[Orphaned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
cupper....this is starting to get to where it is indicative of some serious issues.
Now...Mother Theresa?! She's considered one of the finest people to ever live. About to be designated a SAINT!! And your status on the world stage?
I know it bugs you that most people are Religious...and over half the population of the world endorses one of the Abrahamic Religions...but that is just the reality of the world. You are just gonna have to learn to deal with it.
Did either of you actually read the ACADEMIC paper? She didn't help the dying; she warehoused them, used unsterilized needles and let them and encouraged that they suffered.

Learn! Don't swallow the propaganda about this horrible creature!

Read the paper. Or watch this:

https://youtu.be/65JxnUW7Wk4

Last edited by june 7th; 12-20-2015 at 01:58 PM..

Old 12-19-2015, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Have you noticed none of what you call slam threads are not opinion, but all factual issues which I always document as to source?

I can't help that there is a target rich environment of misdeeds in the religious world out there, can I? Would you rather it be ignored? Buried? Denied?

Just like Jeff Warren's misdeeds? Or priests who abuse young boys? Is it better to hide these things?

Why?

Old 12-19-2015, 06:59 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,938,908 times
Quote:
Hook. Line. Sinker.

Time to get a spell checker. I don't believe what this article has to say, talking about feeding you propaganda.

Old 12-19-2015, 07:14 AM

3,052 posts, read 2,923,848 times
Quote:
Hook. Line. Sinker.

If that is true, that is too bad. I wouldn't call her a witch or anything, just that she had a skewed view of suffering (and perhaps may have been a hypocrite if she resorted to means to avoid suffering in her own life when she fell ill), which is ashame (the hypocrite part though--it is very, very easy for any one of us to become hypocrites in our own lives; we may think we know so well what we may do in a situation, but we can never know what we will do unless we are in that situation ourselves). It may be God's will for a person to suffer in this life for the purpose of their sanctification--however, suffering should not be looked after as some sort of goal in life. God has given us so many wonderful comforts through scientific/medical development and all are for our well-being in our physical life. We should welcome any opportunities to partake of these things, ever being grateful to our merciful Heavenly Father who bestowed them upon us.

Old 12-19-2015, 07:16 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,697,383 times
Well well...two out of three on my ireligious theist "F" list.

Yes, rather like the Kim family put down as 'atheists' needed to be shown up as a autocratic heavenly emperor cult, Mother Theresa was outed some time ago as doing more harm than good. And the vatican accepted that at the time. Now the present doofus regime, desperate to roll back the tide of irreligion are going to make her a saint? Well, like pope potato, look around for some story of hysterical nun claiming some miracle and one will do if you can't find two..and if that doesn't stand up..canonize the bastard anyway.

All of a piece with the flumped attempt to get credit for having Israel and Palestine shake hands in the Vatican garden..before they went back to shelling each other and the cautious look of pope flatnose at going back to evolution -denial. And the "bones of First Pope Peter" going on show..oh yeah..

And the overtures to Cuba with a lot of boys haven't been buggered yet. Trust me, the cover up is still going on and the next time the scandal bursts ..no...again, no heads will roll (1) or perps be called to account. Not unless the tide of irreligion turns so much that even the global maafia of the Vatican can be put on trial.

You detect a kind of detestation? I hate being bamboozled or those who try to (that crim agreed to refund my dosh by the way - if not I'll take the bugger to court) and the catholic church is a mighty scam, as bad in its way as the whole creationist money -making cult (like scientology). Yep. I like a lot of the art and music and traditiions, but I detest the con.

I like egyptian temples, art and the like, but I'd probably have hated the all -powerfool cult of Amun, too. I just hope that this attempt to deify the wizened little fraud is blown wide open for the faked publicity stunt that it is.

(1) unless the Vatconprop Thinktank fouls up - like the Kim Davis handshake stunt that went wrong. I wonder if they are doing a study on the risk vs. benefits of dredging up the Shroud and Fatima.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 12-19-2015 at 07:55 AM..

Old 12-19-2015, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
Time to get a spell checker. I don't believe what this article has to say, talking about feeding you propaganda.
What facts do you not believe that they document? Specifically.

Old 12-19-2015, 07:32 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,640,422 times
Have no idea about the Catholic church and how they determine sainthood. From what I just read and heard on news it takes a very long time to make a determination on who is or wasn't a saint. Deal not done yet. The venom in your post is amazing as if she did become a saint it would be injuring you in some way. People believe in many strange ideas like incest,abortion,pedophilia. Hopefully you see these things in the same way you do this old woman. Think maybe religion just gets under your skin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality