Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2016, 01:53 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,088,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Tell me Dew, when you search for information to back up what you say, do you search only for information which you don't agree with?
This isn't about what I do. This is about the fact you continue to post loony Youtube videos as some sort of "Gotcha!" and then expect everyone to waste an hour of our lives looking at them.

If you actually watch the videos you post you must have a TON of time to waste. And a freakishly large capacity to tolerate watching people spout nonsense disguised as something important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2016, 01:57 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,924,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
This isn't about what I do. This is about the fact you continue to post loony Youtube videos as some sort of "Gotcha!" and then expect everyone to waste an hour of our lives looking at them.

If you actually watch the videos you post you must have a TON of time to waste. And a freakishly large capacity to tolerate watching people spout nonsense disguised as something important.
So you didn't watch the entire video? How much of it did you watch, if any?

Sure and GOOGLE headquarters, who paid him to speak, only has a bunch of looney tunes come to speak. Sure, uh huh. Yea, right.

Old 01-12-2016, 01:57 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,821,127 times
Quote:
Actually the speaker in the video is a genius and is very qualified.
No, He is a charlatan with NO qualification or experiences in the field of archaeology, who describes himself as an 'alternative archaeologist' and who believes in ancient aliens. If you are claiming that he is a qualified archaeologist then prove you claim by furnishing us with his credentials and qualifications in archaeology from a recognised university or accredited scientific establishment. It's time for YOU to prove YOUR assertion or disclose yourself as intellectually bankrupt. I ask you to do no more than you keep asking us to do.

Quote:
So are you saying that the different levels of strata do not date an object found in that strata which he so states and which science agrees with him on?
I suggest you look up 'the law of superpositioning'. It is not always the case that the lower strata is older than the upper strata or that objects found in various strata were deposited in the strat it was found in. There are various upheavals that can place the older strata above the younger.

...and why don't you answer the questions I asked you about whether you consider him a reliable source?
... and I'm still awaiting you evidence for the tripe about objects being found in coal or whatever tripe you were babbling about.

Last edited by Rafius; 01-12-2016 at 02:07 PM..

Old 01-12-2016, 02:02 PM

Quote:

Sure and GOOGLE headquarters, who paid him to speak, only has a bunch of looney tunes come to speak.
Did they? Google has a TON of money. They can pay all sorts of people to come entertain their employees.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Did they? Google has a TON of money. They can pay all sorts of people to come entertain their employees.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
No, He is a charlatan with NO qualification or experiences in the field of archaeology, who describes himself as an 'alternative archaeologist' and who believes in ancient aliens. If you are claiming that he is a qualified archaeologist then prove you claim by furnishing us with his credentials and qualifications in archaeology from a recognised university or accredited scientific establishment. It's time for YOU to prove YOUR assertion or disclose yourself as intellectually bankrupt. As ask you to do no more than you keep asking us to do.

I suggest you look up 'the law of superpositioning'. It is not always the case that the lower strata is older than the upper strata or that objects found in various strata were deposited in the strat it was found in. There are various upheavals that can place the older strata above the younger.

...and why don't you answer the questions I asked you about whether you consider him a reliable source?
... and I'm still awaiting you evidence for the tripe about objects being found in coal or whatever tripe you were babbling about.
superpositioning is discussed in the video, if you had watched it you would have known that the scientists who dug up the skeletons proved there was no superpositioning involved in the discovery.

Of course he is a reliable source. I wouldn't have posted the video if he wasn't.

Just the fact you feel you have to use abusive language shows you are taking the brunt of this debate and are really hurting. I suggest you drop the abusive language i.e., calling things "tripe" etc.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
None, of course.

When I want to be entertained and have some laughs I watch classic Warner Brothers cartoons.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:15 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,821,127 times
Quote:
superpositioning is discussed in the video, if you had watched it you would have known that the scientists who dug up the skeletons proved there was no superpositioning involved in the discovery.

Of course he is a reliable source.
If you are claiming that he is a qualified archaeologist then prove you claim by furnishing us with his credentials and qualifications in archaeology from a recognised university or accredited scientific establishment. It's time for YOU to prove YOUR assertion or disclose yourself as intellectually bankrupt. I ask you to do no more than you keep asking us to do.

Quote:
I wouldn't have posted the video if he wasn't.
Not good enough and only goes to expose your intellectual bankruptcy and dishonesty.

Quote:
Just the fact you feel you have to use abusive language shows you are taking the brunt of this debate and are really hurting. I suggest you drop the abusive language i.e., calling things "tripe" etc.
Tripe is what it is, tripe is what it should be called and tripe is what I will call it. If you have a problem with that then report the post.

If you have the intellectual honesty to do what you ask of others I will look at it in the morning. Gone to bed.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
It's time for YOU to prove YOUR assertion or disclose yourself as intellectually bankrupt.

Go for it Eusie.

Old 01-12-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius
Quote:
None, of course.

When I want to be entertained and have some laughs I watch classic Warner Brothers cartoons.
That is very telling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality