Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2016, 05:12 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,019,084 times

Advertisements

"The group said if it receives $150 million in donations, it will actually build the Genocide & Incest Park."

LOL. Good luck with that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2016, 05:18 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,091,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

You honestly believe that infants are evil and deserve death?
Oh it's much worse. The vast majority of people who promote that also believe Anne Frank is in hell. Unless called on it....then they'll hedge and say something like "only God knows" since it's Anne Frank* not one of the MILLIONS of non-Christian children they'll gladly tell you went to hell because they didn't believe/trust/accept Jesus and/or were born evil and/or were deserving of hell from an avenging God who made them bad in the first place.

Beliefs which would be weirdly humorous were they not so vomit-inducing. (You don't want to know what they think about the Muslim kids who drown while escaping ISIS.)

*As opposed to the millions of anonymous Jews who were slaughtered but not famous and definitely not in the "right" religion. First Hitler....then hell. As I said....vomit-inducing

Last edited by DewDropInn; 04-08-2016 at 05:31 PM..

Old 04-08-2016, 05:18 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,618,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Viz lives under the poverty level by choice. His wife does not work, by choice. Viz has a good gig. Viz is the only one in the family with a good gig. His choice is to make his children poor, and less well nourished.

He works for an organization more than content to have their employees work below the poverty level. That is the real sin here.

The rest is a bit of selfish. Viz does not see himself as being taken advantage of. He sees it as his calling and forgets his children are below the poverty level which makes them vulnerable. His children, living in poverty, pay the price of his choices. These little girls must submit to his authority. God tells him so.

I actually keep his children in my heart and thoughts. I hope they survive his choices.
I went to school with a pastor's daughter, and she told me her dad took a second job in order to put her, and her sister, through private school. Here we have Vizio choosing poverty for his family as if it were a badge of honor, shameful.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:44 PM

10,077 posts, read 5,709,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sometime I think people who believe vicious crap like this should be locked up....Excuse me while I take a shower....For some reason I feel dirty.
Sounds like we are inching closer to the day Christians will be thrown in prison if more ppl believe like you.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:51 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,091,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Sounds like we are inching closer to the day Christians will be thrown in prison if more ppl believe like you.
Please do not lump all Christians together. Thanks. Most of us do not share your beliefs.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:11 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,613,291 times
Quote:
Will that make you happy?

Old 04-08-2016, 06:15 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,274,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Even more nutty.....is people that can't even say objectively that ANYTHING is wrong..because all they've got is their own opinions.

Yay for the atheist worldview.

I hope you are not truly so completely foolish as to actually believe this .

Old 04-08-2016, 06:31 PM

33,513 posts, read 37,061,236 times
Quote:
We can only hope that it will be those that excuse and condone genocide and the slaughter of children will be the ones behind bars....You do realize I hope that most Christians do not drink the same poisonous koolaid that you do....

Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities......Voltaire

Old 04-08-2016, 07:03 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,628,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sometime I think people who believe vicious crap like this should be locked up....Excuse me while I take a shower....For some reason I feel dirty.
Typically...these kind of threads devolve into people saying the worst things about those on "the other side".

Some have resorted to this for years. I have seen the member from the post I quoted tell a Christian Fundamentalist member in the past that, "They should have their license to breath revoked. Because, some people don't deserve to part of the human race."
All because they stated views that were based in a literal interpretation of the Book his faith is based upon.

Meanwhile...many of the Religious state that EVERYONE deserves death, and eternal punishment afterwards.

What's with all this telling others they should be imprisoned or wish them dead?
This is not cool at all! People that talk like this are indicative of those that are not all there...and could be determined to be a threat to society.

The difference I see...is the Religious are presenting views based upon Theological Doctrine (very common and well known Religious Doctrine) that they believe in.
OTOH, the NonReligious are stating their views based only upon their own personal opinion and feelings.

Here's the deal: People have differing views. Some of the most common and long enduring are based upon various Theologies.
Anyone that gets all twisted up over that is gonna have a miserable, angst-ridden life...because you are never gonna eliminate Religion.

Old 04-08-2016, 07:51 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,142,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averysgore View Post
"The group said if it receives $150 million in donations, it will actually build the Genocide & Incest Park."

LOL. Good luck with that one.
I have $15.00 where can I send it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality