Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2016, 01:56 PM
bUU

12,077 posts, read 10,657,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Geez dude , grow the hell up ... STHU .
Thanks for proving my point so readily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 02:06 PM

22,860 posts, read 10,249,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
And there was I thinking I was so perspicacious.
You intellectuals always got me googlin words making me wished I wouldn't have quit school in the 8th grade. Sometimes I can't make heads or tails with a subject because I would have to look all the words up.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:18 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,266,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Thanks for proving my point so readily.

Thanks for showing you lack the courage to back your false claims up . I'm not inclined to be too polite to liars . If you ever feel capable of backing up your claims , you let me know .

Until then, you are a waste of time .

Old 06-20-2016, 02:21 PM

21,906 posts, read 19,049,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You intellectuals always got me googlin words making me wished I wouldn't have quit school in the 8th grade. Sometimes I can't make heads or tails with a subject because I would have to look all the words up.
Hannibal the wisdom and vision you have are valuable beyond measure and are not taught or available in any classroom.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:31 PM
bUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Until then, you are a waste of time .
Yet my comments are clearly so accurate and strike a nerve, since otherwise a mature purpose would ignore comments they think are a "waste of time". So again I think you're just spewing vitriolic nonsense to make your comments seem legitimate when they're nothing but nonsense.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Yet my comments are clearly so accurate and strike a nerve, since otherwise a mature purpose would ignore comments they think are a "waste of time". So again I think you're just spewing vitriolic nonsense to make your comments seem legitimate when they're nothing but nonsense.
BS . Liars always hit a nerve with me . I don't understand the petty little minds like yours that choose to do so over silly discussions like this . I have asked you to back your claims up. Obviously you cannot and post more of your drivel to hide the fact that you have failed at that.

You have lied . And you have chosen to lie over nothing more than a silly discussion site . If you wish to prove me wrong in calling you a liar, then again, proceed with backing up your claims per my repeated requests .

Old 06-20-2016, 02:39 PM
bUU

Yet, I haven't lied, and Arach Angle has loads of sense, and CSD610 has courage, despite your petulant claims to the contrary; but you've clearly behaved in an immature manner. It's the classic behavior of playground bullies. There's not much else to say. So sad.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Yet, I haven't lied, and Arach Angle has loads of sense, and CSD610 has courage, despite your petulant claims to the contrary; but you've clearly behaved in an immature manner. It's the classic behavior of playground bullies. There's not much else to say. So sad.

And yet again you refuse to back up your claims .

Why? Why not make one post PROVING me wrong instead of all these excuses you make because you cannot prove your lie?

Old 06-20-2016, 02:44 PM
bUU

Yet, I haven't lied, and Arach Angle has loads of sense, and CSD610 has courage, and Tzaphkiel was paying attention... despite your petulant claims to the contrary; but you've clearly engaged in the classic behavior of playground bullies who don't get their way. There's not much else to say. So sad.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:47 PM

Is repeating yourself rather than having the courage to back your claims up all you can do?

Man , that sort of cowardice is what's sad .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality