Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2016, 01:53 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Listen, God opened this opportunity to me, and I hope it will lead me to connections where I can do music therapy in other areas. Playing for cancer patients is one area I would like, but I guess you would condemn that too since they can afford treatment. Your post is over the top judgemental garbage. Tell me , what amazingly wonderful thing did you do with your time? Oh wait, you was on here talking trash about God's people. Hear that sound? *FLUSH* That's what I'm doing to your vomit here. Your post is so disgusting and mean spirited.

More lies. Please take your fake concern elsewhere. Your personal attack says otherwise. A Christian is called to love and help all people, regardless if they are wealthy or poor. Your posts give the impression that the gay community is the only group in the entire world that matters. Definitely anti-Christ.
hahahahaha. You have limited understanding of God. You are God's people? ahahahah no.

You now state you played because you want to make connections. It was all about you Jeff, not anyone else but you. It was not about playing for dementia patients, or the dying. It was all about connections for you.

I put your words into context.

Here, allow me.
Call the local hospital and volunteer.
Call the local homeless center and volunteer.
Call any Medicaid pay adult home and volunteer.
Call the local psychiatric hospital and volunteer.
Call a local soup kitchen and volunteer.

You do not need connections. Just make a phone call and go through the training, and donate your time.

You will make lots of connections. You will meet children with cancer. You will meet someone living in terrible conditions. You will meet the handicap and mentally challenged. Those are your connections.

None of them will further your musical aspirations and get you connected. What will you do?

Music therapists require an education. If you do not have a Bachelors, or Masters then go to school and become that person.

We are getting off topic, little brother. However your pursuit and volunteerism at least keeps you from demonizing your brothers and sisters. I keeps you out of trouble even if your motives are selfish. There is that.

Ps- I had an awesome day yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 01:57 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times
Quote:
The only extreme beliefs here are from the anti-fundamentalist crowd. Given the temperament and anger I see in posts like yours, I sincerely believe this crowd would have absolutely no problem if we were thrown in prison today for our beliefs and most likely no problem if we were flogged or publically executed. I'm sure ISIS would be glad to do it.
If you were ever thrown in prison for some crime, where you broke the law. I would bring my kazoo and play for you.

You do have a rich imagination. Do they flog and do public executions in Texas? And, no. I will not play Madam DeFarge for you.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:06 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
The only extreme beliefs here are from the anti-fundamentalist crowd. Given the temperament and anger I see in posts like yours, I sincerely believe this crowd would have absolutely no problem if we were thrown in prison today for our beliefs and most likely no problem if we were flogged or publically executed. I'm sure ISIS would be glad to do it.
Not me. I want fundamentalist to keep talking and expose their discriminatory, prejudiced beliefs.

Besides....why should the taxpayers pay money to house and feed fundamentalists? I want my tax money used to build better schools and fix pot holes .....not house and feed a bunch of people who want to be martyrs. What a revolting proposition: having to support a bunch of religious extremists who would sit around all day doing nothing except complaining about not being able to watch Pat Robertson because the other inmates want to watch Wheel of Fortune.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:14 PM

10,086 posts, read 5,729,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Actually ISIS would love for you to be a team member since you both are Abrahamic god believers following the same biblical laws. You meet all the prerequisite Jeff.

You'd be an awesome member.

Those laws never applied to Gentiles and Jesus fullfilled them with His death. Read your Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post

You never answered why there are 30,000 plus sects of your belief system and how you chose the one that suits you.
Most of those sects agree on the foundations of our faith. The differences are small interpretation viewpoints that don't matter in the grand scheme of things. The reason there are so many is a great strategy from the enemy. A house divided can not stand.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:16 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Listen, God opened this opportunity to me, and I hope it will lead me to connections where I can do music therapy in other areas. Playing for cancer patients is one area I would like, but I guess you would condemn that too since they can afford treatment. Your post is over the top judgemental garbage. Tell me , what amazingly wonderful thing did you do with your time? Oh wait, you was on here talking trash about God's people. Hear that sound? *FLUSH* That's what I'm doing to your vomit here. Your post is so disgusting and mean spirited.

More lies. Please take your fake concern elsewhere. Your personal attack says otherwise. A Christian is called to love and help all people, regardless if they are wealthy or poor. Your posts give the impression that the gay community is the only group in the entire world that matters. Definitely anti-Christ.

And YOU act as if they are the ONLY group that WILL NEVER MATTER...

Right now it is the ONLY group evangelical cultists have TARGETED for DEATH...so YES, the LGBTQ group is one of a few GROUPS that matters..

Old 06-27-2016, 02:16 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I would bring my kazoo and play for you.
That would be excellent! Kazoos drown out the sounds of whining and complaining.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Not me. I want fundamentalist to keep talking and expose their discriminatory, prejudiced beliefs.

Besides....why should the taxpayers pay money to house and feed fundamentalists? I want my tax money used to build better schools and fix pot holes .....not house and feed a bunch of people who want to be martyrs. What a revolting proposition: having to support a bunch of religious extremists who would sit around all day doing nothing except complaining about not being able to watch Pat Robertson because the other inmates want to watch Wheel of Fortune.
It's not your taxpayer money. It's the government's money. You need to get out of your head that you have some ownership or right to declare how they spent it.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
hahahahaha. You have limited understanding of God. You are God's people? ahahahah no.

You now state you played because you want to make connections. It was all about you Jeff, not anyone else but you. It was not about playing for dementia patients, or the dying. It was all about connections for you.

I put your words into context.
No you distort anything I say into something rotten and negative. I'm sick of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me playing for hospice patients. I'm appalled that you would talk trash about it because you are so desperate to drag me through the mud. I want to make connections only because I want to help MORE people. But good grief, you definitely showed me to never post anything about my life on here again. If you say one more negative thing about my volunteer work or lies about me being gay, I'm blocking you immediately. You sunk to a new low. My personal life is not the topic of this thread so DROP IT.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
If you were ever thrown in prison for some crime, where you broke the law. I would bring my kazoo and play for you.

You do have a rich imagination. Do they flog and do public executions in Texas? And, no. I will not play Madam DeFarge for you.
Mockery is a form of hatred.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:27 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
It's not your taxpayer money. It's the government's money. You need to get out of your head that you have some ownership or right to declare how they spent it.
Why, the cultists want to defund women's health care by saying it is THEIR money and they do not want it paying for services...

TAX dollars are MY DOLLARS....and WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality