Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 06:55 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
He should just go ahead and say it. He supports the homosexual lifestyle. That's obviously the direction that he keeps dancing around.
supporting and not condemning them are different. Live and let live, in this case that is. What we do know does indeed explain what we (some straight men) don't seem to understand. What we find "sexy" is protein based. We can, in fact, inject you with drugs and change what you find sexy. If one doesn't want to be "gay" I bet they can use a drug to change it. As we can change other wants and desires. Not in every case to be sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 10:31 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from gays for past treatment | Reuters

More and more, I like this Pope. Nice to see some modern thinking, in modern times, not mired by all the antiquated mumbo jumbo that the church clings to.

Live and let live. If you have so much faith in your god getting it right, stop fighting his war for him.

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." ~Matthew 22:35-40
I always feel bad for the Catholic apologists whose job it is to try to reconcile this kind of stuff with traditional Catholic teaching whenever Frankie escapes his handlers.

Old 06-27-2016, 11:28 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,717,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I always feel bad for the Catholic apologists whose job it is to try to reconcile this kind of stuff with traditional Catholic teaching whenever Frankie escapes his handlers.
"Dam'n..the Pope's got out again!"

Old 06-27-2016, 02:28 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
It's refreshing enough but lets be honest. He still believes that people come back to life and that angels are real!
I will give you that. But, he is moving an entire faith in the right direction.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:34 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
All they need to do is follow their Pope's lead. Easy-peasy. Totally love this man.

Frankie.
Frankie Boo
Mr. Pope Francis
His Holiness.
Squishy

A rose by any other name....

Old 06-28-2016, 02:26 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I will give you that. But, he is moving an entire faith in the right direction.
Oh yes. I'll give him that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality