Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 11:38 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,184,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
An evangelical bible-believer is like most any other evangelical bible-believer. Just look at how all the far right cultists find a commonality in Trump & Pence.
At least according to what you think, right?

Way to stereotype there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 11:55 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,648,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Off topic.

Off topic.

Off topic.
No. As a matter of fact Belief bashing, insulting, and mocking IS the main topic for many of the Fundie Atheist Concept adherents on this board...the rest is just the details of the bashing.
"Bashing the Beliefs of Others" is actually stated on this Site and this Forum to be in violation of the Terms Of Service. So, it should not be allowed. Especially as prolific and over-the-top as it is here.
Most of the threads and posts to this board bash the subject of the board and those that are into it...and many actually are about the preference of a reduction of the subject and interest in it!
No site I know of, for any subject, would allow such criticism and insult of the very subject of the site and those that are into it.

Old 07-20-2016, 11:55 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,613,553 times
Being auctioned. I wonder if it is painted on velvet?

Old 07-20-2016, 11:56 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,831,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
OMG I want it. Soooo much.

Old 07-20-2016, 11:57 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,831,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
No. As a matter of fact Belief bashing, insulting, and mocking IS the main topic for many of the Fundie Atheist Concept adherents on this board...the rest is just the details of the bashing.
"Bashing the Beliefs of Others" is actually stated on this Site and this Forum to be in violation of the Terms Of Service. So, it should not be allowed. Especially as prolific and over-the-top as it is here.
Most of the threads and posts to this board bash the subject of the board and those that are into it...and many actually are about the preference of a reduction of the subject and interest in it!
No site I know of, for any subject, would allow such criticism and insult of the very subject of the site and those that are into it.
Still off topic. Sounds like something you should totally go start a thread about. Where you can be on topic.

Old 07-20-2016, 11:59 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,613,553 times
I'll take a barrel of that red, and a bag of chips. Are those chips, baked, or fried?

Old 07-20-2016, 12:02 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,386,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Off topic again..... Are you incapable of addressing the topic at hand? Or do you just enjoy being off topic on every post?

"Bashing the beliefs of others" huh? You mean how you bash the non belief of atheists? Get over yourself man. Post on topic or GTFO.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:08 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Hair by Fabio.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:21 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,806,830 times
If I wanted to go to the Holy Land, I would book a flight to Israel and see the real thing. It seems rather pointless to go to a fake theme park to "experience" the Holy Land rather than actually going there.

Old 07-20-2016, 01:29 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,736,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
If I wanted to go to the Holy Land, I would book a flight to Israel and see the real thing. It seems rather pointless to go to a fake theme park to "experience" the Holy Land rather than actually going there.
And while there, one can go visit the miniature version of it.

https://ukmediawatch.org/2012/07/27/...alem-in-66-ce/

Mini Israel - Israel Guide - Jerusalem Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality