Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 12:35 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
And why they are despised. We can take their misguided faith, we cannot take their blatant dishonesty.
You can't prove our faith is misguided and you cant prove we are dishonest. You just despise us because we chellange your misguided faith and it makes you feel uncomfortable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 01:17 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,323,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
You only confirm that you do not understand what scientific evidence is. None of the links I have received here had any evidence. I did not dismiss what she posted, I rejected it for lack of evidence. I will challenge you to post the evidence given in that link she referenced.

If you will post anything I said that was rude or dishonest, i will apologize.

If you want to see what is really rude and insulting, check some of hers and TroutDude's comments about me. Start with post 503 in this thread.
Having taken Science at university and teaching at college I think I know what the word evidence means. I told you on my first posting that I would not be debating points of evulotion with you.

I will not go back and find all the posts you have made that are rude, if you do not think you are rude then sucks to be you. Their comments may or not be rude but that has nothing to do with any rudeness coming from you. I have the feeling that if I spent the time finding your rude comments you would either argue claiming they are not or to ignore me altogether. You have already made a bad impression so I care not for any apology from you.

If you want actual evidence you would go to a library or a college but I think you are just here to taunt and insult as that is what you have done with many of your posts already.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
Hmmmm...nothing to argue here...possibly the most accurate and truthful post by this alias.
Tell me something I have not posted the evidence for or admitted I did not have any?

Old 09-18-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Having taken Science at university and teaching at college I think I know what the word evidence means. I told you on my first posting that I would not be debating points of evulotion with you.
That's fine. I hven't ask you to.

Quote:
I will not go back and find all the posts you have made that are rude, if you do not think you are rude then sucks to be you.
That is a personal insult.

Quote:
Their comments may or not be rude but that has nothing to do with any rudeness coming from you.
It is rude to accuse someone of bad conduct without providing the evidence.

Quote:
I have the feeling that if I spent the time finding your rude comments you would either argue claiming they are not or to ignore me altogether. You have already made a bad impression so I care not for any apology from you.
I will not ignore them What I would probably claim is that they were not personal.

Quote:
If you want actual evidence you would go to a library or a college but I think you are just here to taunt and insult as that is what you have done with many of your posts already.
That is a cop out. If any of you had and real scientific evidence, you would fall all over yourself, presenting it so your claim that I am ignorant of science would have some validity. Until you do, your claim is invalid, and anyone with an 8th grade reading comprehension level knows it.

Why don't you read post 503 in this thread and tell me what you think abut it. I predict you will read it but not comment on it.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:49 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,323,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
That's fine. I hven't ask you to.

That is a personal insult.

It is rude to accuse someone of bad conduct without providing the evidence.

I will not ignore them What I would probably claim is that they were not personal.

That is a cop out. If any of you had and real scientific evidence, you would fall all over yourself, presenting it so your claim that I am ignorant of science would have some validity. Until you do, your claim is invalid, and anyone with an 8th grade reading comprehension level knows it.

Why don't you read post 503 in this thread and tell me what you think abut it. I predict you will read it but not comment on it.
In post 503 Troutdude made a rude response to your silly claim that evolution would mean a dog's leg can turn into a fin. So what was your point, that TroutDude can be rude ( I already said that had nothing to do with your rudness) or that you deliberately misconscrue how evolution works? You mock others reading comprehension but you do not seem to have much of your own. Telling people they are at Grade 3 level that they have no reading comprehension that they lie are all rude and I will stick with my opinion that you are a rude person and if you knew anything about evidence you would know that evidence is not required for opinions as yours on creationism is not science but just your opinion.

I told you from the get go I was not getting into discussing points of evolution and of you think that not being forced into something I said I had no interest in doing is a cop out I cannot help you. When I wanted to know what creationism was about 8 read books by creationists and went to creationist sites

Your prediction turned out false. I never claimed that others had not also been rude. And contrary to other claims of yours you have yet to provide a single piece of evidence supporting creationism. I am not asking for you to do so, I have already read some, just pointing out another of your false claims. Additionally see g as you keep asking me to go against my will for that reason only you go to ignore. I can converse with creationist but will not with those that badger me and not respect my wishes. I have little doubt that it is posts like mine putting you on ignore that you are seeking in the first place.

Old 09-19-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
In post 503 Troutdude made a rude response to your silly claim that evolution would mean a dog's leg can turn into a fin. So what was your point, that TroutDude can be rude ( I already said that had nothing to do with your rudness) or that you deliberately misconscrue how evolution works?
If you can' show where I have been rude, then don't accuse me of it, and you have no way of knowing that I deliberately misconstrue how evolution works.

Quote:
You mock others reading comprehension but you do not seem to have much of your own. Telling people they are at Grade 3 level that they have no reading comprehension that they lie are all rude and I will stick with my opinion that you are a rude person and if you knew anything about evidence you would know that evidence is not required for opinions as yours on creationism is not science but just your opinion.
Again you are making up things I have never said, and I have NEVER accused them of lying. Your opinions are worthless, without some evidence to back them up.

Quote:
I told you from the get go I was not getting into discussing points of evolution and of you think that not being forced into something I said I had no interest in doing is a cop out I cannot help you. When I wanted to know what creationism was about 8 read books by creationists and went to creationist sites
You jumped in, I did not invite you to.

Quote:
Your prediction turned out false. I never claimed that others had not also been rude. And contrary to other claims of yours you have yet to provide a single piece of evidence supporting creationism.
Not true. I have used planting and harvesting corn several times that proves "after its kind." That is proven and you can't falsify it. It is you and the other evolutionists who have neve proidec an proven exampel of evolution.

I am not asking for you to do so, I have already read some, just pointing out another of your false claims. Additionally see g as you keep asking me to go against my will for that reason only you go to ignore. I can converse with creationist but will not with those that badger me and not respect my wishes. I have little doubt that it is posts like mine putting you on ignore that you are seeking in the first place.[/quote]

If i have ask you do something, it was in response to you answering one of my post. If you don't want to discuss, evolution, then don't jump in.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:18 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,818,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post

Eusebius, it's good to have you back. How have you been?
He only took off a week. He had to regroup.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:52 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
In the journal Nature, three separate teams of geneticists surveyed DNA collected from cultures around the globe, many for the first time, and conclude that all non-Africans today trace their ancestry to a single population emerging from Africa between 50,000 and 80,000 years ago.

A Single Migration From Africa Populated the World, Studies Find

We have to give it to Science for using their tools to discover where we came from!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality