Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 01:41 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times

Advertisements

My banner was for cute dresses for fall...

This dude blamed the child because that is what molestors do. They seem to truly believe the children are asking for it and if the child doesn't weep and beg loudly enough for the sick old buzzard to stop then the child obviously didn't REALLY want him to stop. Really, there are no words. And no, it isn't because he is a Christian. It is more likely the other way around: he is a Christian because he is terrified of punishment and deep down he does realize he deserves the most horrific, most painful punishment possible, but if he "asks Jesus into his heart" then he can avoid God drop-kicking him into hell.

The only times I wish I could believe in things like hell are when I hear about sons-of like this sick horror.

But since there is no God and no hell, I vote we fix this ourselves by bending this guy over and raping him with something three times his size for two years, followed by the rapist shrugging after each session, "We both know you want this too. See you next time, lover."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 05:35 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,603,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Look, we all know the vast majority of people, whether religious or not, are basically good. But why the heck do these bat scat crazy fundamentalists blame the victim? What is wrong with them? And why is there such a noticeable number who commit these horrible crimes?

Ohio ex-mayor who
"He told a social worker there that he had molested the girl for at least two years, beginning in September 2013, but he blamed the child for initiating the sex acts and described her as a “willing participant.”

Keenan, who bragged about his Christian values after he was sworn in as mayor, also discussed the abuse at length with a pastor.

“I’m a Christian,” Keenan told the Vindicator in 2010. “Dedicating my life to Jesus has changed my life. Don’t preach it, but live it.” "

My outrage can not be expressed here in terms I would like to; it would at the very least get cut or me banned, but angry does not cover my revulsion and sentiment.

Blaming a FOUR year old? Really?

Glad your faith in your Jesus served you well, you cretin.
Should put all the blame on the divine plan.

He had to rape to fulfill gods awesome plan. And jesus watched on the heavenly big screen in the clowds. What an awesome god

Old 09-20-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Should put all the blame on the divine plan.

He had to rape to fulfill gods awesome plan. And jesus watched on the heavenly big screen in the clowds. What an awesome god
Yes, and besides, what about the rapist's free will? Taking away his free will to torture a preschooler would have been downright cruel.

Why, if no one were allowed to rape 40 lb. helpless crying individuals, we would all just be robots. And God DOES NOT want to sentence us to such a perfectly controlled existence. Well, until we get to heaven where exactly that no choice to be bad, perfect, constantly tranquil horrific obedient existence will suddenly be the brass ring.

God loves us way too much to keep anyone from physically and mentally torturing and permanently destroying the victim's trust and life.

I'll bet you can't even imagine THAT kind of love! Yeah...me neither.

Old 09-20-2016, 11:36 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yes, and besides, what about the rapist's free will? Taking away his free will to torture a preschooler would have been downright cruel.

Why, if no one were allowed to rape 40 lb. helpless crying individuals, we would all just be robots. And God DOES NOT want to sentence us to such a perfectly controlled existence. Well, until we get to heaven where exactly that no choice to be bad, perfect, constantly tranquil horrific obedient existence will suddenly be the brass ring.

God loves us way too much to keep anyone from physically and mentally torturing and permanently destroying the victim's trust and life.

I'll bet you can't even imagine THAT kind of love! Yeah...me neither.
That's like saying it is more important to treat the symptoms than cure the disease. God will ultimately wipe out all sin, all rape all evil. If He had put an immediately end to it all then all of humanity would have been destroyed way before Christ even had a chance to come and redeem us.

Your post is a narrow minded perspective. It is not fair for God to destroy the free will of people who commit one kind of crime and not others. What I don't get is you blast God for allowing full complete free will here and then act like it would be a horrible existence to be in heaven and forced to only do good. So if you're God, tell me how you would do a so much better job. (silly argument anyways if you think God is imaginary).

Old 09-20-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
That's like saying it is more important to treat the symptoms than cure the disease. God will ultimately wipe out all sin, all rape all evil. If He had put an immediately end to it all then all of humanity would have been destroyed way before Christ even had a chance to come and redeem us.

Your post is a narrow minded perspective. It is not fair for God to destroy the free will of people who commit one kind of crime and not others. What I don't get is you blast God for allowing full complete free will here and then act like it would be a horrible existence to be in heaven and forced to only do good. So if you're God, tell me how you would do a so much better job. (silly argument anyways if you think God is imaginary).
For the second part, you miss the point completely.

For the first part, the inconsistencies and illogic show that it is your belief in what a god would want and its capabilities that is juvenile and underdeveloped. That is why the apologetics are necessary, but they're like the story of the girl and the leaky d ike. Every time she put her finger in one hole another popped up until eventually there were so many holes, the entire structure fell down.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:27 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
For the second part, you miss the point completely.

For the first part, the inconsistencies and illogic show that it is your belief in what a god would want and its capabilities that is juvenile and underdeveloped. That is why the apologetics are necessary, but they're like the story of the girl and the leaky d ike. Every time she put her finger in one hole another popped up until eventually there were so many holes, the entire structure fell down.
There is remarkable consistency once you are not spiritually dead. Ironically, your post only serves to prove the Bible yet again.

"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit"

1 Corinthians 2:14
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality