Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 06:29 PM

2 posts, read 2,023 times

Advertisements

Your post is awsome and I believe Gods' supernatural encounters with His people. I have had divine encounters myself and the Lord has revealed dreams and visions to me as well. However, I did not share them with but a couple people. Many of the people I knew, I could dicern that they did not have the understanding, so I kept it to myself just knowing what my Father was revealing to me. I have been having these dreams since I was a little girl of eventsw that would occur in these last days. I did not understand them until in my mid-late twenties, when I had a divine encounter with God and gave my whole life to him to be used for His pupose. My testimony is in the web site I just statred. http://narrowgate888/ . It's about recruinting sold out Christians who will lay their lives down for the brethren and go out and preach the Gospel to every living Creature like we are told by Jesus. Time is short, Jesus is comming back sooner than we think and WE MUST GET PEOPLE SAVED!
This sinking ship we are on is going down too, sooner than we think, if you know what I mean? The Lord has been preesing that upon me more than ever know. Sincerely, Reina, follower of Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherGene View Post
A True story:
[SIZE=2]My name is Eugene Anderson. I have been preaching the Gospel for nearly 20 years.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I had been a Christian since I asked Jesus into my heart at 7 but [/SIZE][SIZE=2]lived for myself my [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]entire life until around 30 yrs. old when God really started dealing with me.(I'm 50 now)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Since then I have served Jesus and never turned back. I've volunteered for the Billy Graham Assoc., [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]a prison chaplain with Prison fellowship for many years, I have been a youth pastor, a senior [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Pastor, et et et. Big deal! I'm saying that because I want you to know I'm not a crack pot but[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]have been blessed with a fairly level head and some wisdom. I have shared my experience[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]all over the world and it has now been almost 20 years since I had [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]these events I'm going to share with you. I give you permission to place them anywhere you like.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]This was my experience:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I was sleeping when I awoke, I got up and looked down at my bed, the problem was I was still in bed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Even though I was totally awake, and knew what was happening, It was me,,,, looking at me![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I walked down my hall and then outside. It was a clear night sky. The front of our yard was a green pasture [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]of about 3 acres. I walked out into the field and looked back on my porch. There was a man with a big beard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]standing there. He said nothing and I said nothing. I turned and looked into the sky. Then the whole sky turned into[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]a big drive in movie screen. The entire sky was a big screen. I just looked in awe and this is what I saw. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]A man, mid-eastern looking, was just standing in a military uniform. He was an Arab looking man, but his uniform was[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Russian. He was under water because bubbles were rising around him as he stood there. Then the water rushed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]and the screen turned into a scene of the daytime sky. There were jet streams going across the sky. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]There were so many jet steams and people came out of their homes screaming. People knew their worst nightmare had come.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Those were missiles not planes. I closed my eyes and then [/SIZE][SIZE=2]is a flash [/SIZE][SIZE=2]I was in bed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2](Please stay with me[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Now I get up, (in my body) walk down the exact path I was just on,, grab a bible,, and go into the field, to the exact spot I was just[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]at. I knelt and prayed, "Why God did you show me this", somehow I knew it was God. Then I open it to Rev 18 and a surge of [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]power went through me. It changed my life forever. There has never been a day I have not gone over that memory[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]now for almost 20 years. I started telling everyone I could. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]After being rejected by most Pastors, (not all) as I tried to shared my vision, I settled down. I was now a happy Sunday school teacher at a Calvary Chapel,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I gave up the driving everyone crazy about the dooms day vision, and I was a normal, happy, Christian again. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]One day my wife was in Los Angeles visiting her mom and I had the house to myself. I was a worship leader and had a ministry to the elderly at various[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]rest homes. I was excited to get home and just praise my Jesus! (My favorite thing to do!), As I was on my knees playing my guitar,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I just wanted to thank Him for my life!!! asking for nothing!! I never had such a spirit of thankfulness for my salvation in my entire life. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]And then I sensed a presence come in the room. I got up and sat on my small couch. I began trembling as I felt the same surge that I[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]felt in that field years ago, only this was concentrated in [/SIZE][SIZE=2]3 places on my body. My knee, my foot, and my hip. It was like liquid fire or [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]rushing water or atoms moving....in 3 definite spots on my body![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]As God is my witness I would not lie, and I am not lying or exaggerating, in any way shape or form.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I cant explain it, [/SIZE][SIZE=2]but as I was sitting there just saying, 'oh ,oh,, oh' I heard, out loud,, an audible voice say," Isaiah 10" [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I looked to my side and there was a bible. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]As I grabbed it and pulled it to me, it flipped open to exactly Isaiah 10! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]First a voice saying Isaiah 10, then afterwards the bible flipping to that exact place! Dont tell me God cant open His book when He wants too![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I was now at full attention![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]"Oh Assyrian,,,, I will send him against a hypocritical nation.... to destroy...! "[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]"Oh God" I yelled out. "Why are you doing this to me".... a[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd so on I complained. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Well to make a very long twenty year story come to an end. I was healed [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]of 3 different ailments at that encounter. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I has a chip in my knee that had been x rayed, that always hurt. but I wanted no surgery.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I had a bone spur on my heal so [/SIZE][SIZE=2]that I could not put direct weight on my heel. And [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I had a grinding hip joint that always hurt. All were instantly healed! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Before this, after many theologians telling me it was not good doctrine, I was always [/SIZE][SIZE=2]afraid the vision might not have been from God. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I know now, for [/SIZE][SIZE=2]sure, God had done it. I have read the bible from cover to cover, verse by verse, nearly 19 times in 19 years and I[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]can tell you in my opinion, America is in fact the 'great *****' of Rev 18. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]It can mean other things as well but America in my humble [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]opinion is in the bible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I have shared this testimony with great men like David Wilkerson, Dr. Stephen Olford, Mike Boldea, and others. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]They all confirmed it was from God. I know without a [/SIZE][SIZE=2]doubt Americas days are numbered. I deal with it like this. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I want to tell as many people about the love of Jesus and His death [/SIZE][SIZE=2]burial, and resurrection, and see if I can show [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]the way, to as many as I can, with the time He allows me to have on this earth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]There are many other great things God has done in my life as well as yours, lets get busy about our Fathers business today![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]With the Love of Christ,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]May God have mercy on us all! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Brother Gene[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 06:36 PM

271 posts, read 393,901 times
Babylon is/was,Ancient Rome, and it was destroyed. That was what,Revelations, was talking about; it was a code to the Christians living in Rome at the time and it was carried out. The End.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:47 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull View Post
Babylon is/was,Ancient Rome, and it was destroyed. That was what,Revelations, was talking about; it was a code to the Christians living in Rome at the time and it was carried out. The End.
Actually, it wasn't a "code," it was a metaphor. But otherwise you're correct. Unfortunately, being correct in this forum doesn't count for much.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:52 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Default Babylon =America?

Nope...

Babylon = Iraq

Isn't it obvious?

Old 03-29-2010, 10:13 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouperStar34 View Post

America will be destroyed in 1 hour.
Hell! I missed it.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:36 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,249,546 times
according to this link the "end times" wont be for another 432,000 years and when it does nobody will have a clue that its coming.

Kalki Avatar The Apocalyptic Horse Rider

Old 03-30-2010, 10:29 AM

680 posts, read 1,383,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouperStar34 View Post
Read the passage. Do some online research, and let me know your thoughts.
Doing online "research" about superstitious or conspiracy-related topics is about as useful as drying a cat by putting it in a microwave oven.

That didn't make any sense, but searching for meaning in Revelations doesn't make any sense either.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:33 PM

88,567 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull View Post
Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:48 PM

200 posts, read 308,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Nope...

Babylon = Iraq

Isn't it obvious?

I had a moslem friend that said he lived close to Bablyon.

It was Bagdad.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:25 PM

713 posts, read 1,957,418 times

A Warning To America by Dumitru Duduman - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality