Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 12:14 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,723,356 times

Advertisements

"and I was sick when I realized what is going to happen inside the prophetic and yet unfulfilled book of Ezekiel which proves out the Book of REV by the way.. it just broke my heart. "

I sort of said that part wrong.
What it proves is that the same God who wrote Showed EZE the temple and gave him those exact words and those words in a different order in REV is the same God . the same holy spirit from the same God .. is the one who gave both those visions to those prophets .

and that alone should give you nightmares until you get right with Him who is only trying to overcome death and sin and hell and to restore mankind's glory that God created us with . Because He loves us all .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 12:22 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,006,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
"and I was sick when I realized what is going to happen inside the prophetic and yet unfulfilled book of Ezekiel which proves out the Book of REV by the way.. it just broke my heart. "

I sort of said that part wrong.
What it proves is that the same God who wrote Showed EZE the temple and gave him those exact words and those words in a different order in REV is the same God . the same holy spirit from the same God .. is the one who gave both those visions to those prophets .

and that alone should give you nightmares until you get right with Him who is only trying to overcome death and sin and hell and to restore mankind's glory that God created us with . Because He loves us all .
So?...The writer of Revelation quoted a part of scripture and modified it...And?...

What glory of mankind?...

Old 03-06-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Again, the earliest Christians, who were Jews and who understood the Old Testament scriptures knew that the Messiah had to be from the tribe of Judah, and they believed Jesus to be the Messiah.

Jesus is declared to be of the tribe of Judah, the root of David in Revelation 5:5. And John, the writer of Revelation received the Revelation from Jesus who communicated it by His angel.

I'll take the word of the New Testament writers over the objections of people such as yourself.
It is obvious that whoever wrote the NT didn't understand the Tanakh, the Hebrew Scriptures...

People have been trying to make the Jews disappear for millennia...What's so different about a gentile-created religion that tried to eradicate the Jews by assimilation?...

Old 03-06-2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
and you don't sound anti -christ ? , anti-western? , anti-christian ? , anti -native american (just by being pro scientism intellectualism and their goofy theories you are anti-native and our stories and our history , these " intellectuals who is anti everything and everyone ? ) well you are anti- everyone concept but Jew with their other books ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-rAs66XnY

I don't have to embrace your sin or your sinning to Love Israel and God's people and to bless them.

and you guys can't and won't ever prove I don't Love Abraham and bless him whenever I can ..

the only thing you can prove is I have a different pre Hebrew type priest and a Judah? Jewish king who you curse and accuse , But he is also" Promised child of two moms of the same womb who will crush the serpent, which is death and also Satan ) who is the promises of the Gentile nations/ and to the daughters of EVE - Khepa / Sheba .

MY point is only when Jesus finishes taking from this earth everything that is HIS and inspired by Him to his people of all time there will be nothing left worth having for unbelieving Jew or Greek.. and to give all to his children the most glorious lives possible ( in all ages ) and even in the midst of all this mess of a world we have such glorious lives here and in the most fruitful lands ever.
I love Abraham and I love Israel.. and I was sick when I realized what is going to happen inside the prophetic and yet unfulfilled book of Ezekiel which proves out the Book of REV by the way.. it just broke my heart. I had to read the Book of EZE 40/50 times to understand it, it was like ages of " read it again" , " read it agin" .
but I can not stop what is in mens hearts to do either can I Richard ? but I will never have to embrace it or worship in it and give honor to it . NO he ( solomon Older brother /solomon means "His replacements" and his older sibling ) died on a cross which is the worst death ever + beatings and crown and at the hands of his own people .. so I don't have to honor those works of men hands .. or any part of the any books and that temple ( i will have to worship in his temple ( 4th ) yes , that third temple NO ) things which are defiling because they are rooted in man's rebellion against God and His son. He will " save" his people so I don't have to be defiled and I don't have to be defiling my God ( Father or Son ) either in these coming years and moments is the time he died for us to not have to be defiled .
I can't change what men will do in His name.. I can only help him who has proved he is loving and faithful and forgiving to Build his kingdom. The kingdom which will restore everything that mankind has destroyed and defile and mankind is going to do that . There will be nothing that mankind will not have defiled before this is over.
men have defiled in his name . but men defile in any name ..

But I stand with the Judah who was never found to have been defiling anyone , and only found to be usurping sin, hell and death .

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/zep/3/1/s_909001
it is time to start rejoicing רִנָּה
I don't know where you get this stuff from...

Old 03-06-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I don't know where you get this stuff from...
you seem to not know anything when I am talking or maybe you just don't know anything. and maybe you need some repentance and a new start about your" Knowledge of good and evil.. ", but you will have to ask Him about that AT any one of his trees .

Old 03-06-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
you seem to not know anything when I am talking or maybe you just don't know anything. and maybe you need some repentance and a new start about your" Knowledge of good and evil.. ", but you will have to ask Him about that AT any one of his trees .
It is actually "good and bad", not "good and evil"...What you proffer is not from the bible...It must be some type of secret revelation that you thing G-d has given you...

Old 03-06-2017, 08:54 PM

it is history ,
and yes maybe it is a secret and only for those who want to find the truths( and the him ) that set us free.

Old 03-07-2017, 01:34 AM

23,112 posts, read 10,413,430 times
Quote:
This sounds anti-Semitic...
It is just what most Christians believe, and of course Christianity is anti Semitic today but that began 2000 years ago and what we see is people educated against anything of God which happens to be Jewish or that Jews were so hated that Christianity went as far as to hate the things of God because the Jews followed God.

Christianity had to become anti Semitic on the day they departed from Judah just as it was when Ephraim departed from David.

I don't think dude is purposely trying to be anti Semitic but that he has pre concieved ideas that the Jews MUST build a temple in order to instate the false Messiah to come.

This is generally believed by Christians who admitedly stand against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped but they still wait on the coming of the lawless one. That the Jews have to build a Temple to institute the lawless Messiah who has to sit in the temple the Jews build.

This is believed by milions, but how ironic is it that the general view is believed by people who will stand against the worship system God and the commandments of God. And yet they believe a Messiah will come that the Jews will accept, and that Messiah will end the sacrifices after 3 and a half years when he is shown as a lawless Messiah.

Not.saying X is against everything of God but the general view is this way

Each person who thinks this will have to disagree with the New Testament when it says they are the temple,

Old 03-07-2017, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is just what most Christians believe, and of course Christianity is anti Semitic today but that began 2000 years ago and what we see is people educated against anything of God which happens to be Jewish or that Jews were so hated that Christianity went as far as to hate the things of God because the Jews followed God.

Christianity had to become anti Semitic on the day they departed from Judah just as it was when Ephraim departed from David.

I don't think dude is purposely trying to be anti Semitic but that he has pre concieved ideas that the Jews MUST build a temple in order to instate the false Messiah to come.

This is generally believed by Christians who admitedly stand against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped but they still wait on the coming of the lawless one. That the Jews have to build a Temple to institute the lawless Messiah who has to sit in the temple the Jews build.

This is believed by milions, but how ironic is it that the general view is believed by people who will stand against the worship system God and the commandments of God. And yet they believe a Messiah will come that the Jews will accept, and that Messiah will end the sacrifices after 3 and a half years when he is shown as a lawless Messiah.

Not.saying X is against everything of God but the general view is this way

Each person who thinks this will have to disagree with the New Testament when it says they are the temple,
How are we to identify the Moshiach?

Moshiach is not identified by his ability to perform earth-shattering miracles. In fact, he isn't required to perform any miracles at all (although the performance of miracles doesn't disqualify him either).

The following are the criteria for identifying the Moshiach, as written by Maimonides:

If we see a Jewish leader who (a) toils in the study of Torah and is meticulous about the observance of the mitzvot, (b) influences the Jews to follow the ways of the Torah and (c) wages the "battles of G‑d"—such a person is the "presumptive Moshiach."

If the person succeeded in all these endeavors, and then rebuilds the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and facilitates the ingathering of the Jews to the Land of Israel—then we are certain that he is the Moshiach.

Judaism 101: Mashiach: The Messiah

Old 03-07-2017, 11:31 AM

23,112 posts, read 10,413,430 times
Quote:
How are we to identify the Moshiach?

Moshiach is not identified by his ability to perform earth-shattering miracles. In fact, he isn't required to perform any miracles at all (although the performance of miracles doesn't disqualify him either).

The following are the criteria for identifying the Moshiach, as written by Maimonides:

If we see a Jewish leader who (a) toils in the study of Torah and is meticulous about the observance of the mitzvot, (b) influences the Jews to follow the ways of the Torah and (c) wages the "battles of G‑d"—such a person is the "presumptive Moshiach."

If the person succeeded in all these endeavors, and then rebuilds the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and facilitates the ingathering of the Jews to the Land of Israel—then we are certain that he is the Moshiach.

Judaism 101: Mashiach: The Messiah
That's why it is so ridiculous, most of Christianity is waiting for the Jews to build a temple to acknowledge a man as a Messiah only to find out that he is a lawless Messiah who has come to institute animal sacrifice and then after 3 and a half years this false Messiah cuts off the sacrifices and everyone realizes he is the false Messiah when he becomes lawless. It is ridiculous because most of the people who believe this are actually against the law while they are waiting for Jews to accept a lawless Messiah, they are the ones who are already following a lawless Messiah.

Christianity is looking in every direction for the people of Babylon who follow a lawless Messian when they are the ones who keep the holy days of Babylon, they wait on the Jews to accept a lawless Messiah while telling the Jews to accept a lawless Messiah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality