Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 08:39 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,062,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
This thread illustrates the craziness of this religious forum.
[...]
For a second there, I thought I was going to agree with you. But you think the thread question/O.P. itself is crazy rather than all the individual discussions that we've had about which religious person is better at understanding genetics or what actually matters religiously (the biological sex and hormones of the imagined leader?).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2017, 08:45 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,525,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillionmt View Post
in the bible, jesus christ is always portrayed as a man. But it also says jesus was conceived in mary's womb without the agency of a human father. So that means jesus cannot have a y chromosome. At best, he has one x chromosome. That means that jesus is biologically female.

For those of you keeping score at home, this means that jesus (1) is not a christian (he was a jew), (2) not caucasian (middle eastern), and (3) not biologically male.

Reality, not speculation, right?

Or, is your answer, yahweh can do anything. So, although 1 corinthians 14:33 suggest that yahweh does not cause confusion, the bible writers did not know anything about genetics or dna. So of course they made mistakes. And confused things. In the name of yahweh. Or was it el? Or elohim? Or maybe adonai?

Reality, not speculation.
this should be entertaining,

Old 02-28-2017, 08:51 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillionmt View Post
In the bible, Jesus Christ is always portrayed as a man. But it also says Jesus was conceived in Mary's womb without the agency of a human father. So that means Jesus cannot have a Y chromosome. At best, he has one X chromosome. That means that Jesus is biologically female.

For those of you keeping score at home, this means that Jesus (1) is not a Christian (he was a Jew), (2) not Caucasian (middle eastern), and (3) not biologically male.

Reality, not speculation, right?

Or, is your answer, Yahweh can do anything. So, although 1 Corinthians 14:33 suggest that Yahweh does not cause confusion, the bible writers did not know anything about genetics or DNA. So of course they made mistakes. And confused things. In the name of Yahweh. Or was it El? Or Elohim? Or maybe Adonai?

Reality, not speculation.
Not really a frequent visitor to the R&S forum, now I commit myself to never visit again .....semi serious

Just pure nonsensical , ego driven , give me some time and I will come up something startling rationale with the OP. Totally yawn worthy ..

Come to think of it , if Jesus was indeed female , would we call him a holy bearded lady ?

Old 02-28-2017, 10:06 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Similar to the district Kings over all of the Empire's districts, there was a High King [Emperor] over all of them...

Were these Chieftains chosen by birth and families? Then they were kings.
No...For the israelites, G-d was King and later they started complaining that they wanted a king, so G-d chose Saul as their first king...A Chieftain is just a tribal leader...Judah's tribe would be known as the House of Judah...

Old 02-28-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Not really a frequent visitor to the R&S forum, now I commit myself to never visit again .....semi serious

Just pure nonsensical , ego driven , give me some time and I will come up something startling rationale with the OP. Totally yawn worthy ..

Come to think of it , if Jesus was indeed female , would we call him a holy bearded lady ?
How do you know he had a beard?...

Old 02-28-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No...For the israelites, G-d was King and later they started complaining that they wanted a king, so G-d chose Saul as their first king...A Chieftain is just a tribal leader...Judah's tribe would be known as the House of Judah...
Let me repeat that... Were the tribal leaders chosen by birth and family lineages? Yes? Then they were kings. No? Then they weren't.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Let me repeat that... Were the tribal leaders chosen by birth and family lineages? Yes? Then they were kings. No? Then they weren't.
Sorry...They were not kings...Not until Saul...

Old 03-01-2017, 01:15 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
You have a boy-crush on your big-brother... it's a perfectly natural thing, you (after all) agreed to be his wife, or at least, a part of his wife and himself (although separate in heaven in some magical/illogical way that wouldn't contradict being his wife and himself).

I thought having a bad reputation and being hated was a good thing, at least according to Jesus and Paul. But actually, you see hermaphroditism as "having a bad reputation" and you are the one that hated/s the thought of it.

A man of Honor would be civilized, a man of sensitivity (since men are fallible) would resort to physical violence (or whatever spiritual/after-life violence is supposed to be).

Let him end his procrastination when he feels better, or gets out of pursuing the toilet,* or whatever is keeping him from being perfect (by lacking a reputation or not having all of his proper things or whatever).

Let us rejoice when he is finally done keeping you waiting from your bloodlust. We, the good, will put down the violent he-man-lovers peacefully like the rabid and pitiful dogs they are.

*1 Kings 18:27.
how sad you are..
first of all I am an old lady !!
a grandma you munchkin ..!
and yes I might have some blood lust, especially after this thread .. but maybe not death.. probably more like least a good cat of nine tails in mind that just might help some of you, maybe . but I sure wish your momma's would have taught you more respect.

Moderator cut: Strange insulting paragraph removed.

all I can guess now is maybe God took out all the important parts of Adam and put it all in the women
because this thread proves there is something wrong in that department .

Last edited by mensaguy; 03-01-2017 at 05:47 AM.. Reason: Insults removed.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Sorry...They were not kings...Not until Saul...
Why? Why don't you consider someone who gets their leadership title by birth or family a type of king?

Old 03-01-2017, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
how sad you are..
first of all I am an old lady !!
a grandma you munchkin ..!
and yes I might have some blood lust, especially after this thread .. but maybe not death.. probably more like least a good cat of nine tails in mind that just might help some of you, maybe . but I sure wish your momma's would have taught you more respect.

Maybe he created you boys with a cog missing or something, maybe woman wouldn't like them unless you guys were dumb enough invoking her sympathies.. . between the missing cogs and the sin natures and all I can say is dang!!! there is no hope for America is there .

all I can guess now is maybe God took out all the important parts of Adam and put it all in the women
because this thread proves there is something wrong in that department .

I love this discussion so much, grandma. It makes sense that your lusts are the way they are then, but male preachers speak just like you... or you speak just like a male preacher (be they mormon or catholic or protestant; but always anti-natural and anti-gay) by coincidence or osmosis.

I, alas, am but a child, still in elementary school. Blood-lust all you want against the good people who stand against what is bad but you lust-in, for evil is with you when it loves violence, it grows like a strangler fig in the fragile and mammalian emotions of multicellular brains. I sure wish the violent, insulting, and man-lusting had been taught more respect, but I guess previous generations have failed miserably as I see is evident from your posts.

If invisible spirits created us, then they were involved with the sexual intercourse of our parents, and these postulated spirits removed their freewill while they were in their favorite positions in bed. So then, either we are created by the free-will of our biological parents, or by their lack of free-will and the will of imagined immaterial third-wheel minds during their intercourse. All that is wrong shouldn't be done, try telling that to an animal like homosapiens and their love of religion and easy answers.

People who don't conform to the simple believes of those who don't understand genetics (and war with each other over ghosts) shouldn't be disrespected and looked down on simply because of how they were born nor how they developed their identity based on the hormones and attractions they were born to have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality