Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 09:00 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,062,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
There's a reason why we are commanded not to talk to the deceased (sin of necromancy); that being we are talking to demons, not the deceased, in the first place. These deceiving, seducing spirits of this age have increased due the falling away from the Word of G-d the Creator of man, as the absolute authority over him, that we were warned would come close to the end of days. And lo and behold, they are rampant on every channel, commercials for them even permeate the airwaves, and the net is a favorite haunt of these unclean "birds", looking to build a nest on top of your head (mind) just the baker who was hung.

These demons have done their job if they only get you to only go ONE TIME (or entertain some form of contact, even over the net) to a "medium" (counterfeit of the Mediator we have in Christ Jesus), because even if you don't believe what they tell you and consider it as the hogwash that it is, you have just sinned and by that sin issued an open invitation for that demon to enter into your life and at the very least, influence your heart, which it will do quite readily by drawing you to other abominations of witchcraft and sorcery, the favorite bedfellows of the necromancy spirit, as a 3 way cord is hard to break.

As such, they are relentless, aware of their legal rights granted to them as the agent of administering said curses and very difficult to get rid of once invited in. ONLY through the power of the Holy Ghost, the TRUE MEDIATOR between G-d and man, and the blood of the Lamb, can they be completely defeated and eradicated out of the person's life AND THEIR INNOCENT BLOODLINE'S, which through their ignorance, they have also opened the door to enslavement by these same demonic spirits.

TRULY love your children, grandchildren and potential great-grandchildren (curses carried out unto the 3rd and 4th generation-read Deut. 28 and see if anything rings a bell with your family)? REPENT and seek the Lord and HIS ways while you are still drawing a breath, because these things will carry on having your generations in bondage after you are dead and buried if you don't stand up and break them off your family NOW. Peace
And yet you were seduced to believe in YOUR religious and superstitious beliefs... how convenient that you see yourself as immune from delusion and trickery, when you would clearly not be. The demons WROTE the books for the Bibliolaters to use as their MEDIUM of worship. Qurans, Bibles, Vedas... Have faith in them like moths to flames.

"For the Spirit Gives Life, But the Letter Killeth" [Killeth what? The Spirit? or Is killing "good" in this "context"]

You use the mere personal letters of ancient dead writers and editors and modern interpreters and translators as a Deciphering Device for the KJV or NIV gods. It's just pure divinations, instead of tea leafs, you read an actual book superstitiously.

Your own contradicting demonic artifact and odd ritual practices witnesses against themselves.

I don't believe in neither the Medium/Psychics nor the Bibliolaters. Believe instead in what is proved good, and not that which is bad and imagined as possibly/hopefully good. Still, even with good advice, people will always favor their own believed/felt conveniences (even when their actual inconvenience slaps them in the face). I have never come across any religion that didn't need money from the rich and the poor alike (but mostly from the desperate for immortality, which is ultimately their only concern for why they blind themselves with religion). Great love towards you.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 03-23-2017 at 09:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 09:06 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
And yet you were seduced to believe in YOUR religious and superstitious beliefs... how convenient that you see yourself as immune from delusion and trickery, when you would clearly not be. The demons WROTE the books for the Bibliolaters to use as their MEDIUM of worship. Qurans, Bibles, Vedas... Have faith in them like moths to flames.

"For the Spirit Gives Life, But the Letter Killeth [The Spirit]" ~ Paul writing in one of his supposed personal letters that is used as a Deciphering Device for the KJV or NIV gods. It's just pure divinations, instead of tea leafs, you read an actual book superstitiously.

Your own contradicting demonic artifact and odd ritual practices witnesses against themselves.

I don't believe in neither the Medium/Psychics nor the Bibliolaters.

Au contraire....I was just as deceived, in fact probably more so than most of you on here for at least 15 years....until I met Him and searched out the Truth of His Word together with His Spirit. The only difference I perceive is that I didn't HATE the Word as a religion and full time vocation as many of you on here seem to do; I just wasn't sure of it's authenticity or it's Author, as an agnostic and skeptic. But when you meet the Author and He begins by His SPIRIT to teach you of His ways, it's a whole new ball game, one of power beyond your imagination to conform you into a son of G-d. Peace

Old 03-23-2017, 09:12 PM

2,065 posts, read 2,160,407 times
Quote:
Well, IF it was her spirit, which it wasn't, and she was a "bystander", she'd be horrified at what was talking to her husband. The only thing talking to him was a familiar spirit, which is how it was able to discuss his whereabouts on a given day, ect. They love to do "parlor tricks" for the easily beguiled. Peace
Hahaha! What a jokester.

FYI. They're soulmates, which is a topic on another thread, I see. Here's another message from Helen... she wrote about a hundred of them.

"My home is now so very beautiful that my happiness is more than I can tell you of. You also will be happy when you come over. For I am filling my home with such beautiful thoughts and so much love that, when you come, you will wonder how your little wife could possibly have accumulated so much beauty and filled the house with so much love."

Mrs. Padgett Describes the Method Used to Communicate Her Thoughts Through Mr. Padgett

GB

Old 03-23-2017, 09:15 PM

2,065 posts, read 2,160,407 times
Quote:
I will if you will. Peace
Oh, you want me to go to the Christianity forum?

Been there, done that.

By the way, do you pray for God's Divine Love? If you know God... then you should know all about it.

GB

Old 03-23-2017, 09:20 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,062,204 times
Quote:
Au contraire....I was just as deceived, in fact probably more so than most of you on here for at least 15 years....until I met Him and searched out the Truth of His Word together with His Spirit. The only difference I perceive is that I didn't HATE the Word as a religion and full time vocation as many of you on here seem to do; I just wasn't sure of it's authenticity or it's Author, as an agnostic and skeptic. But when you meet the Author and He begins by His SPIRIT to teach you of His ways, it's a whole new ball game, one of power beyond your imagination to conform you into a son of G-d. Peace
Contrary to what? You were deceived, and still are (perhaps even more so now, since you capitulated to the culture of hypocrisy, blood thirst, and immortality-seeking around you: Bibliolatry). You simply jumped from the pot to the kettle (since I see all ignorances as equally a damaging fire).

I've changed my mind countless times, you changed it once and never questioned it again; I'm guessing because you didn't find it convenient and/or important (socially/peer agreed immortally being your primary emotional goal). But to always question is the most important thing there is, the healthiest thing there is, the most illuminating and humbling thing there is. To pretend to be humble for having a Best Big Brother and being nothing compared to him and being cronies of each other is the most self-deluded things there is (This is the case with most Fascist Monotheists and their God who keeps track of how much people stroke his Ego and loves his own jealousy and lack of ability to educate: Bibliolatry).

I don't hate the sick, disturbing, and ignorant evil of bibliolatry, I pity it and wish to fix it, for it's own betterment and the betterment of the world. The worshipers of the idols don't even know who actually created them, they merely assume what they want to believe to make themselves happy, to satisfy their own personal and immaterial/unsubstantiated needs.

"It" "It" "It" What Bibliolatry are you talking about? KJV? NIV? There are so many translators, editors, and versions involved each with their slight twins that they found necessary for themselves in order to accept the writings as divination tools for their imagined powers' wills.

Once you meet "the real" Athena and Apollo, you love them and their SPIRIT teach you the correct ways, it's a whole new ball game to continue to have paganesque/uncritical genes. Nothing new under this Sol Invictus just yet. These faith-based experiences are as empty as a demon hiding its anthropomorphic face in DARK CLOUDS.

Tell us about this "author" of the many different Bibles that you met, and I'll assure you that a thousand people just like YOU have met a thousand other slightly different versions depending on their (conscious and subconscious) biases. FALSE RELIGIONS one and all. May true betterment find it's way into all well-striving people.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 03-23-2017 at 09:31 PM..

Old 03-23-2017, 09:20 PM

19,013 posts, read 27,562,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Hi nate,
I was talking more about Genesis.
A and Eve were already adults...not a mistake.
Wanting the fruit of that Tree was a suggestion from the proverbial serpent saying slanderous
things to 'turn' Eve against God (by doubting Him)...and listening to the slander about the Lord.

No, they were not.
They were not adults.
They were like children. Like almost new born children. They had no knowledge on any subject and why would they need it? Father was taking care of everything. Everything was perfect and running according to his design. Why interfere with "adult" management of what is self managing anyway? What adult knowledge is required to simply - LIVE?
Father was there, his love was there, their trust in him was there. Did they know anything about lie? No. Did they know anything about deception? No. It's AFTER they ate the apple of KNOWLEDGE they LEARNED about right and wrong. Before, they simply were. Loose and natural.
No, it's not the gossip or adulthood that lead them astray. it's the ultimate trust that did it. They could have possibly not known that any of the god's creatures - as god created everything, serpent included - can possibly deceive them. But who deceived them, ultimately? Serpent? Trust? Or, one that created all of it? And if it is so, is it really a deception, or simply part of the plan, not intended to be understood by creation? As how can creation possibly understand the creator? Does a work of art need to understand the artist?
This is why one of the biggest wrong things I am aware of is lying to a child. As child has ultimate TRUST.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Hahaha! What a jokester.

FYI. They're soulmates, which is a topic on another thread, I see. Here's another message from Helen... she wrote about a hundred of them.

"My home is now so very beautiful that my happiness is more than I can tell you of. You also will be happy when you come over. For I am filling my home with such beautiful thoughts and so much love that, when you come, you will wonder how your little wife could possibly have accumulated so much beauty and filled the house with so much love."

Mrs. Padgett Describes the Method Used to Communicate Her Thoughts Through Mr. Padgett

GB

I read the first paragraph or two, that was enough to know where it was going. A "mere" 41 years ago, I sat in front of a deaf, obviously senile to a degree, little old lady who used automatic writing to give words to people. As soon as pencil touched pad, she suddenly was no longer deaf, and sharp as a tack mentally. It CLEARLY was not her, and even as an ignorant 19 year old who went there on a dare with equally ignorant co-workers, I KNEW something was not right.

Now while you are no doubt rejoicing over the fact you think that this story of mine "proves" automatic writing, what it really proves is that the demonic entities are capable of possessing human vehicles, just as the Word of G-d states and as I've personally witnessed in the decades since, HUNDREDS of times. The only difference between then, ten years of being sucked into such messes, and age 29 (exactly 10 years later after this story), is instead of talking to them in sweet little deceived and possessed old ladies to get a "word" from them, I then through the finger of G-d (the HOLY GHOST, THE WORD of G-d) talked to them and cast them out of them. And I've been used by Him to do it ever since. And they scream and howl and even shake the houses we're in sometimes, and protest and state their legal cases on why they should be allowed to stay (unrepentant other sins), but it does them no good as the Holy Ghost is expert at cleaning out even the darkest corners of the hearts of men.

But, oh, how they tried to get me early on in my life to join their ranks of the condemned by ignorance, and she wasn't the only one. I had one who insisted she had been waiting for me for 20 years to take her place. She was a prize, she was, poor woman. She read for Anwar Sadat and other famous people (she had pictures) and had offices in 4 countries. BUT G-D, had a calling on my life that no demon in hell or in other people could subvert and HE called me forth for HIS service, all glory be to His name, I LOVE and respect my Father for I KNOW what He saved me from firsthand. Peace

PS. Have that poor woman ask her "husband" to confess if Jesus Christ dwells in him and see how fast all that "love" dissipates from the scene, lol....I've seen bystanders to the event try to make a door where there was no door when that question got asked.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Oh, you want me to go to the Christianity forum?

Been there, done that.

By the way, do you pray for God's Divine Love? If you know God... then you should know all about it.

GB

My Father's Spirit IS love and it has NOTHING to do with demonic entities mimicking it all the while dragging their souls into deeper and deeper darkness and death. Peace

Old 03-23-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Contrary to what? You were deceived, and still are (perhaps even more so now, since you capitulated to the culture of hypocrisy, blood thirst, and immortality-seeking around you: Bibliolatry). You simply jumped from the pot to the kettle (since I see all ignorances as equally a damaging fire).

I've changed my mind countless times, you changed it once and never questioned it again; I'm guessing because you didn't find it convenient and/or important (socially/peer agreed immortally being your primary emotional goal). But to always question is the most important thing there is, the healthiest thing there is, the most illuminating and humbling thing there is. To pretend to be humble for having a Best Big Brother and being nothing compared to him and being cronies of each other is the most self-deluded things there is (This is the case with most Fascist Monotheists and their God who keeps track of how much people stroke his Ego and loves his own jealousy and lack of ability to educate: Bibliolatry).

I don't hate the sick, disturbing, and ignorant evil of bibliolatry, I pity it and wish to fix it, for it's own betterment and the betterment of the world. The worshipers of the idols don't even know who actually created them, they merely assume what they want to believe to make themselves happy, to satisfy their own personal and immaterial/unsubstantiated needs.

"It" "It" "It" What Bibliolatry are you talking about? KJV? NIV? There are so many translators, editors, and versions involved each with their slight twins that they found necessary for themselves in order to accept the writings as divination tools for their imagined powers' wills.

Once you meet "the real" Athena and Apollo, you love them and their SPIRIT teach you the correct ways, it's a whole new ball game to continue to have paganesque/uncritical genes. Nothing new under this Sol Invictus just yet. These faith-based experiences are as empty as a demon hiding its anthropomorphic face in DARK CLOUDS.

Tell us about this "author" of the many different Bibles that you met, and I'll assure you that a thousand people just like YOU have met a thousand other slightly different versions depending on their (conscious and subconscious) biases. FALSE RELIGIONS one and all. May true betterment find it's way into all well-striving people.

What part of SPIRIT AND WORD, together did you miss? It's not either/or here, it's BOTH. What you see in Churchianity for the most part is either/or, an unjust weight and unequal balance, which He condemns as lacking. Peace

Old 03-23-2017, 10:46 PM

22,148 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
....socially/peer agreed immortally being your primary emotional goal......
How do you know what his primary emotional goal is? Did he tell you? Did you ask him? Are you speaking for him alone or others as well? Which others?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality