Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2017, 06:53 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well you are...for the reasons I gave!

Then why come here and discuss it?

Quite so my dear old drain rod. You'd think he would have given up trying to convince us that he was atheist by now. He's simply fooling himself.
lmao.

You too resort to changing my belief or making up what my belief is. Then you say you have debunked it.

err, yeah, you two are on the ball bagtrain of success all right.

I have shown, based on your comment of "I laugh at anybody that believes something", that many scientist say we are connected to the biosphere. That "something" is, at a minimum, a biosphere that can be considered life.

I claim" theist ar actually misunderstanding their connection to the biosphere, misrepresenting their connection to the biosphere, and misusing that connection to the biosphere by calling it "god"

you obviously have no science training but that doesn't matter, you don't care what the truth is anyway. why would you want to help theists form a more rational belief.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:58 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Arach is slapping you around so bad...the last thing you need is me adding shots.
Aaaaaahahahaha! Yeah right! Like you and Mystic used to slap him around. That'll be the day!

Old 05-07-2017, 07:56 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
I'm around.
A lot of great Shirina posts to keep me interested. Her rip-up of Fundie Religions that are based in literal interpretations of theological writings is fantastic. Some of my favorite stuff on the board.
Plus...I'm showing you mercy. Arach is slapping you around so bad...the last thing you need is me adding shots.
Arach's bitchslapping bothers me no more than your denial. Let him have his fun -I'll leave him -and you -to others.

Quote:
Aaaaaahahahaha! Yeah right! Like you and Mystic used to slap him around. That'll be the day!
Yes, It's the Mystic -gambit: get thumped and then claim you won. But the thing is -if any of them ever make any worthwhile point's I'll always address them reasonably. Bu the hardly ever do.

Old 05-07-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Arach's bitchslapping bothers me no more than your denial.
Like gnats on the arse of an elephant old thing.

Old 05-07-2017, 10:25 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,646,703 times
Quote:
I do agree...an elephants arse describes y'all very well. Good job.

Old 05-07-2017, 10:41 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,646,703 times
Quote:
Arach's bitchslapping bothers me no more than your denial. Let him have his fun -I'll leave him -and you -to others.
The last time you said this...it was just blowhole spew.
You not only haven't stopped...you even add critiques of my views and ways in your posts to others. I love it!!
You won't stop this time either. You are helplessly compelled. Because, of course...it is the power of GOD (The Universe) that compels you!!
More evidence of the "Godliness" of The Universe!

Old 05-07-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
The last time you said this...it was just blowhole spew.
You not only haven't stopped...you even add critiques of my views and ways in your posts to others. I love it!!
You won't stop this time either. You are helplessly compelled. Because, of course...it is the power of GOD (The Universe) that compels you!!
More evidence of the "Godliness" of The Universe!

Old 05-07-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:

Yes, It's the Mystic -gambit: get thumped and then claim you won. But the thing is -if any of them ever make any worthwhile point's I'll always address them reasonably. Bu the hardly ever do.
of course it doesn't. But, to science, how you feel about it is irrelevant to the event. I offered you chance to deploy real science but still you insisted to stay within your comfort zone of belief. I call make belief.

You lost so bad that you had to make up a fake belief for me to assert your make belief.

all in all, very lame.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
there is that chew toy squeak again.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:39 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,691,451 times
I do get reminded of ol' Eusebius and his persistent denial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality