Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 11:55 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,386,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Judah didn't bring in the other nations but God has never abandoned Judah, God has never given up on Judah and now God has gathered them back to Israel like he said.

God did away with the ten tribes of Ephraim called,'' Israel.''

Hosea is about the end of Ephraim.

Hosea 1
For I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away. 7But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

The Jews may have been punished, but God has never given up on them and they still sit in the seat of authority.

If the sun and moon fall from the sky, you will know when God is done with Judah. They are seemingly countless of scriptures proving the fact that Judah has remained with God all this time and at the coming of the feast of Tabernacles will judge every nation who persecuted them, God will bring the entire earth into a trial on how they treated Judah.

If you go out and help Jews return, Jews that don't even believe in Jesus, God promises you the greatest gift you can receive at this time, and if God blesses you just because you blessed Israel, that alone says everything.

The prodigal son is telling the actual History of Judah and Ephraim.

With every parable there are 3 meanings.

A preacher will get up and speak in General about somebody going away from God and that is a good sermon.

A person who has studied the actual history of Israel knows that the prodigal son is Ephraim, the ten tribes and Judah is the son who has NEVER ABANDONED THE WAYS OF GOD. For 2000 years the Jews have been the only people following the ways of God, and they have been killed for doing this.

There is also the 3rd hidden truth, and that truth is that Jesus came and took two men and made them one man, and you are both.

Ephraim in the flesh and Judah in the spirit.

There is no more female and male because God took two and made them one and so you are a female bride in the flesh which houses the spirit of a Jew.

There is no more slave and no more free man because you are free in Christ, but a slave in this body of flesh to Christ.

There is no more Jew and no more Gentile because Jesus took the two and made them one, in you.
whoa, hold on there cowboy. I never said God gave up on Judah or anyone else. I my view God never gives up on anyone, all of mankind will be saved.

The only real difference between what you see and what I see is you apply all this to Israel as a whole, thus it has nothing to do with the rest of mankind. I see it as dealing with the whole creation of man, every nation under the sun.

My view is universal
Your view only concerns Israel as a whole.

God is the God of every man/woman not just the God of Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 12:42 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Christ has all Authority.
The Lamb of God.

Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead.

Old 05-27-2017, 07:03 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Christ has all Authority.
The Lamb of God.

Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead.
I didn't know they had 3 story buildings back then...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality