Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2017, 09:40 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,917,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And fine example of agape love this is, describing "Hannibal's ravings". And you all wonder why none of us will drink the Kool-aide you're offering. Peace
Hannibal at least is aware that he raves. You will find nothing substantial in his post, just his feelings and he does not address the factual points of the post to which he was responding. When highly emotional AND insubstantial speech is employed it is called "raving." Nothing unloving about calling a spade a spade or pointing out the reason for doing so. The only thing I object to is telling others that they need to drink HIS Kool-Aid.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:04 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Hannibal at least is aware that he raves. You will find nothing substantial in his post, just his feelings and he does not address the factual points of the post to which he was responding. When highly emotional AND insubstantial speech is employed it is called "raving." Nothing unloving about calling a spade a spade or pointing out the reason for doing so. The only thing I object to is telling others that they need to drink HIS Kool-Aid.
Why you even talking about me?

This is what you call a back handed compliment.

Let us put things in perspective.

Hannibal loves the God of Israel, Hannibal loves the word of God and his commandments. Hannibal loves Jesus and believes what Jesus says, and tries to walk as Jesus walks. Hannibal loves the 7 feasts of Christ and learns the missions of Christ to teach about his sacrifices for Passover and all God's appointed Holy days

Nate on the other hand with his friends will try and bring the God of Israel down so low, that it cancels out any son this evil God would have had, but they don't believe the words of the son anyway. Nate doesn't believe in loving anything called of God or that is worshipped of God as the lawless one, he has chosen his pagan ways that fight against Jerusalem and the followers of Christ, and his sole mission is to bring down the word of God.

You think I am wrong lol?

I stand lawful in Jerusalem and you stand lawless with your Messiah in Babylon. You fight against the God of the bible, I stand and defend the God of the bible all day.

Do I look emotional?

I wouldn't take offense because an Atheist fights against God, I expect it. But all the Atheist, and all the people in other religions never do so much harm as Christians teaching false doctrines against the Messiah of Jerusalem, against the God of Israel. We expect all the attacks from the outside, it is the attacks from within that perverts the religion of Christ. When you are teaching a pagan, lawless Christ who came attacking his father like a false prophet?

What we do is very clear cut, I speak up and defend God and his son from you. You would tear down the father as fast as you could, and you actually seem proud of it.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:

Emotional? Hanni? LOL....the only one I see getting emotional is YOU. And you should be so blessed as to understand 1/4 of his posts. Which of course, you might have, had not you joined yourself to a denom that left it's roots in the HG decades ago. Peace

Old 11-16-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Why you even talking about me?

This is what you call a back handed compliment.

Let us put things in perspective.

Hannibal loves the God of Israel, Hannibal loves the word of God and his commandments. Hannibal loves Jesus and believes what Jesus says, and tries to walk as Jesus walks. Hannibal loves the 7 feasts of Christ and learns the missions of Christ to teach about his sacrifices for Passover and all God's appointed Holy days

Nate on the other hand with his friends will try and bring the God of Israel down so low, that it cancels out any son this evil God would have had, but they don't believe the words of the son anyway. Nate doesn't believe in loving anything called of God or that is worshipped of God as the lawless one, he has chosen his pagan ways that fight against Jerusalem and the followers of Christ, and his sole mission is to bring down the word of God.

You think I am wrong lol?

I stand lawful in Jerusalem and you stand lawless with your Messiah in Babylon. You fight against the God of the bible, I stand and defend the God of the bible all day.

Do I look emotional?

I wouldn't take offense because an Atheist fights against God, I expect it. But all the Atheist, and all the people in other religions never do so much harm as Christians teaching false doctrines against the Messiah of Jerusalem, against the God of Israel. We expect all the attacks from the outside, it is the attacks from within that perverts the religion of Christ. When you are teaching a pagan, lawless Christ who came attacking his father like a false prophet?

What we do is very clear cut, I speak up and defend God and his son from you. You would tear down the father as fast as you could, and you actually seem proud of it.

AMEN.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:36 PM

People always speaking against the father, what do you think you are doing? Let's imagine we are living in bible days and we need to find the most evil people, the people who fight against God, and our story will be recorded in the bible for all to see one day. Now I had heard that the evil wicked people who fight against God live in Shechem, and so I take a trip to Shechem and find a place there where everyone is ranting and raving against the God of the bible and his people, and so I begin to speak up for God and his commandments speaking of a Messiah who would come walking perfectly in the laws of God. Here are all these people in Shechem getting angry because I speak with respect for the God of the Bible as if he is the only true God. But all these others in Shechem, they all sat there and bad mouthed Lord of hosts until they was blue in the face. {None of these people knew their story would be told and the world would see how they fought against God}

Which one of us works for Satan and which one doesn't?

LOL.

It is a peculiar thing when you begin to call what is righteous, Unrighteous. How does somebody get so far down the road as to begin speaking against the God of Israel and his son? If you bring down the father, what have you done and who do you think you are being manipulated by?

First you have to love and respect God, God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son.

Overcoming the World ~ 1 John
…2By this we know that we love the children of God: when we love God and keep His commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, 4because everyone born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith.…

The Rich Young Ruler
18Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied. No one is good except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.’”…

If the father is unrighteous, then the son doesn't know what he is talking about? If the son comes walking in his father's commandments, it makes him unrighteous?

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
…10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work. 1Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me or at least believe because of the works themselves. 12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

WE have come so far that we not only killed Jesus, we now seek to kill God. Even though we are told about these lawless times where everyone would call evil, righteousness, and righteousness, evil, but to out right be seen trying to take God down is a whole other ballpark, and this I see from so many Christians that it is kinda offensive that people are fighting against God, and STILL calling themselves a Christian. When you seek to bring the God of Israel down with his law, you bring down the son as well, but WHY O WHY are you also running around calling yourself a Christian?

If there was a story about people fighting against the laws of God in the bible, it is Antiochus Epiphanies. His goal was the same goal that many Christians have today, and he is considered THE anti-Christ, the man who comes to change the times and seasons to turn the children of Israel against their God.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-16-2017 at 01:51 PM..

Old 11-16-2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
People always speaking against the father, what do you think you are doing? Let's imagine we are living in bible days and we need to find the most evil people, the people who fight against God, and our story will be recorded in the bible for all to see one day. Now I had heard that the evil wicked people who fight against God live in Shechem, and so I take a trip to Shechem and find a place there where everyone is ranting and raving against the God of the bible and his people, and so I begin to speak up for God and his commandments speaking of a Messiah who would come walking perfectly in the laws of God. Here are all these people in Shechem getting angry because I speak with respect for the God of the Bible as if he is the only true God. But all these others in Shechem, they all sat there and bad mouthed Lord of hosts until they was blue in the face. {None of these people knew their story would be told and the world would see how they fought against God}

Which one of us works for Satan and which one doesn't?

LOL.

It is a peculiar thing when you begin to call what is righteous, Unrighteous. How does somebody get so far down the road as to begin speaking against the God of Israel and his son? If you bring down the father, what have you done and who do you think you are being manipulated by?

First you have to love and respect God, God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son.

Overcoming the World ~ 1 John
…2By this we know that we love the children of God: when we love God and keep His commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, 4because everyone born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith.…

The Rich Young Ruler
18Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied. No one is good except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.’”…

If the father is unrighteous, then the son doesn't know what he is talking about? If the son comes walking in his father's commandments, it makes him unrighteous?

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
…10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work. 1Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me or at least believe because of the works themselves. 12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

WE have come so far that we not only killed Jesus, we now seek to kill God. Even though we are told about these lawless times where everyone would call evil, righteousness, and righteousness, evil, but to out right be seen trying to take God down is a whole other ballpark, and this I see from so many Christians that it is kinda offensive that people are fighting against God, and STILL calling themselves a Christian. When you seek to bring the God of Israel down with his law, you bring down the son as well, but WHY O WHY are you also running around calling yourself a Christian?

If there was a story about people fighting against the laws of God in the bible, it is Antiochus Epiphanies. His goal was the same goal that many Christians have today, and he is considered THE anti-Christ, the man who comes to change the times and seasons to turn the children of Israel against their God.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:46 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,917,131 times
Quote:
Why you even talking about me?...

Demonstrably.... or "as illustrated," because you rave about your perceptions based on the idea that book is THE representation of God. Any challenge to a demonstrably faulty book is a challenge to God in your mind, and your imbalanced emotion won't allow you to see that.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Demonstrably.... or "as illustrated," because you rave about your perceptions based on the idea that book is THE representation of God. Any challenge to a demonstrably faulty book is a challenge to God in your mind, and your imbalanced emotion won't allow you to see that.

Yeah, that's the difference in me and you, I believe it's the word of God, you don't.

Old 11-17-2017, 02:35 PM

63,798 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that's the difference in me and you, I believe it's the word of God, you don't.
No, Hanni. You believe it is ALL the word of God no matter how outrageous or contradictory or barbaric it is. Nate and I believe it CONTAINS the word of God and tells us ABOUT HIM but the content has to be tested against the Holy Spirit as described by Jesus.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
No, Hanni. You believe it is ALL the word of God no matter how outrageous or contradictory or barbaric it is. Nate and I believe it CONTAINS the word of God and tells us ABOUT HIM but the content has to be tested against the Holy Spirit as described by Jesus.

Which is really odd if you think it through, since no where in the OT did He reveal those specific characteristics to any of the people He revealed Himself to, yet He and His Father are one, and yet He told the men on the road that the law and prophets testified of Him. If you were a thinking man, you'd almost think He had other traits besides those you're hanging your hat on.....wouldn't you? Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality