Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2017, 04:50 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, they resort to their carnal mind's reasoning's instead of waiting on the Spirit to reconcile what *appears* to be irreconcilable. Many times I found this to be true, yet the Word was always perfect, it was my understanding of it, that needed adjusted. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Absolute malarkey.
You would do well to listen to Pleroo, Rbbi. She knows whereof she speaks!

Old 07-07-2017, 04:57 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
exactly sis nice post
yup.

we can believe in being part of a system that is better classified as life (over non life) and still are atheists. I will go so far to say that the interactions we see are us, the people and the not people, is best described as life. The milli-think atheists will of course deny that. But the rest of us know that a belief statement does not determine how the system works.

the christian narrative fits here, jesus' understanding that the system and him are one in the same thing. he was not the first and will not be the last to see that. But I give them a ton of credit seeing it without the information we have today. today's its a lock, back then ... not so much.

In a christian narrative kind of way that is. For me jesus just used everything he knew and put humans in their proper place. No different than us understanding motor proteins today.

Old 07-07-2017, 05:40 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,162,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
She has the most important part correct, Trout, so it is NOT devoid of truth. But she is vested in sources and explanations that apparently resonated with her, but which have no sound logic or reasoning behind them. It is better than the corrupt mainstream Christian narrative because it gets the Agape love part right. There is a strong tendency or need to believe that WE did something wrong to deserve the conditions of this life otherwise God would have made everything perfect and beautiful. Nothing we know about our reality would support any such nonsense.
Of course NOT, Pleroo. God did not withdraw, is not withdrawn, and will not withdraw for any reason. We have to grow and mature sufficiently within this womb of a physical body to embrace and understand His love and our need to produce as much of it as possible. That is how we strengthen our embryo Spirits so we will be "born again" as Spirit in a Spiritual body upon our death. At least that is how I see it! An apt description, IMO.

Hey, Mystic, before I fully respond to your post, can you describe how you feel when you receive agape love?

Old 07-07-2017, 05:45 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
When God withdrew His Divine Love, this was the result of one of His Laws, i.e., the Law of Divine Love, being put out of operation. His laws are separate and distinct from Him and, therefore, without emotion.

God is in His own Heavens, way far above the Heavens, which we will go to after we pass over. God isn't the same as we are. He doesn't have the same form as a man and doesn't sit on a throne with a rod and a staff while looking down on us in disdain.

God never gets angry. He is without negative emotions of any kind. He is sweetness, kindness, patience, and forgiving.

He is pure unconditional Love whether we are "saint" or "sinner," it doesn't matter to Him. We are His family and He Loves us. When we turn away from Him, He still smiles and hopes that some day we will turn to Him with a desire to embrace His Love into our hearts, instead of rejecting him.
You told me the things that didn't cause God to withdraw, but not what you believe the reason was?

Old 07-07-2017, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Hey, Mystic, before I fully respond to your post, can you describe how you feel when you receive agape love?
The indescribable joy, love, and acceptance is, as I said, beyond description. My entire body reacts to it with sensations up and down my spine and on my forehead. I have failed many times to describe it because words simply are not adequate.

Old 07-07-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
You told me the things that didn't cause God to withdraw, but not what you believe the reason was?
You mean why God saw that His words were falling on deaf ears? I can only speculate that He made a decision to put it on the backburner and get back to it later.

Btw, this I do know, God is going to, once again, withdraw the privilege of receiving His Divine Love, but the time is known only to Him. This doesn't mean He doesn't Love all of us, it's just that those who don't jump on the Divine Love bandwagon will have their natural love purified to a very high degree and they will be extremely happy living in the highest Natural Love Heavens. But they will not be able to enter the Celestial Heavens (the Kingdom of God) and will not be assured of immortality.

And a some point, the hells will be emptied as those spirits become purified in their soul either in their natural love (this is known as spiritual development) or by Divine Love (this is called soul development).

Old 07-07-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
The indescribable joy, love, and acceptance is, as I said, beyond description. My entire body reacts to it with sensations up and down my spine and on my forehead. I have failed many times to describe it because words simply are not adequate.
Thank you so much. I can relate to the joy and happiness. Sometimes it affects me so much that it brings tears of thankfulness to God.

The warmth of Divine Love comes directly into my soul near my solar plexus and it expands like a balloon in my chest. Lately, I've been feeling it my upper arms, too.

What a wonderful blessing it is, and I wish everybody would have these experiences.

Have you ever had an OBE? For those not familiar with the initials, it's "out-of-body experience."

Old 07-07-2017, 08:04 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
There are some believers who I fervently hope have someone they trust to do up their shoes and help them cross busy streets.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
She has the most important part correct, Trout, so it is NOT devoid of truth. But she is vested in sources and explanations that apparently resonated with her, but which have no sound logic or reasoning behind them. It is better than the corrupt mainstream Christian narrative because it gets the Agape love part right. There is a strong tendency or need to believe that WE did something wrong to deserve the conditions of this life otherwise God would have made everything perfect and beautiful. Nothing we know about our reality would support any such nonsense.
Since this is referring to my post, just wanted to say thank you. My sources are unusual, but Mystic since you know that we are spiritual beings having a physical existence, then maybe you wouldn't be surprised that what I've learned came from spirit communications... the highest spirit being Jesus, next John and so many, many other well-known religious and even political figures. One message is from our past President Abraham Lincoln who wrote:

"I was also to some extent a spiritualist, that is, I believed in the communications of spirits with mortals, as on numerous occasions I have had such communications, and have acted on advice that I received through them. But I never learned from any of these communications any of the higher truths, which I now know, and which are so important for mortals to know, and which, if men only knew and taught, would make their religion a live, virile, all pervading and satisfying religion.

Abraham Lincoln

Note: The links I provide aren't click bait and the websites contain no ads.

Quote:
Of course NOT, Pleroo. God did not withdraw, is not withdrawn, and will not withdraw for any reason. We have to grow and mature sufficiently within this womb of a physical body to embrace and understand His love and our need to produce as much of it as possible. That is how we strengthen our embryo Spirits so we will be "born again" as Spirit in a Spiritual body upon our death. At least that is how I see it! An apt description, IMO.
I'll share what I've learned here. We are composed of three parts: soul, spirit body and physical body. Our soul is created by God in the Heavens and is composed of two parts: male and female. These are called soulmates. At some point when God decides it's their time to be born, they are separated and are released to earth where each soul hovers above the earth until the conditions are right for them to incarnate. God has a law that goes into effect which causes each soul to be born into separate mothers. And sometime after conception, the soul is incarnated inside the fetus and a spirit body is then formed.

The soul is created in the image of God, but not the substance, meaning it doesn't possess God's Divine Love until it has a soul awakening. When the soul awakens and with prayers, or its soul longings go up to God, He sends His Holy Spirit to deliver His Divine Love.

When death comes, our spirit body with our soul encased therein arises from our physical body and the attachment (called the silver cord) is severed, so the spirit body can move up to the spirit world aka the Heavens. Ever see the movie, "Ghost"? If so, recall the scene where a man was in the hospital lying on a gurney. He died and his spirit body rose up. That's how it is. Very perceptive screenwriter. Note, our appearance doesn't change. We look exactly the same, but we are now spirits having a spiritual experience.

In the spirit world, our lives continue on. We meet up with our relatives and friends... first for a mini-reunion. Ever see the movie, "Heaven Can Wait"? Remember the scene when they were congregating around what appeared to be Grand Central Station? That's how it is up there. Another tuned-in screenwriter.

When the fun is done, it's then time for the newly arrived spirit to go to its first place of abode. If we haven't been paying attention here on earth, then this is where the rude awakening comes... as in, "Oh, dear what have I done?"... or not done, as the case may be.

As spirits, the spirit world is now our new location. It's pretty much the mirror image of earth. We will have our homes and we will progress either in the natural love or Divine Love. We will love and help each other. We will attend universities and learn about spiritual laws. We will have parties and even dances.

But then there is the other location... the darkness. If our soul is covered in it, that's where we'll find ourselves in darkness (hell), but help is on the way. We just need to be open to receiving the help by releasing and letting go of what got us into that predicament in the first place. This is easier to do now, than it is over there.

There's so much more... God bless.

Old 07-07-2017, 11:22 PM

Pleroo has reminded me of a more detailed and science-based version of Christ's significance that deserves a bump from 8 years ago.
Quote:
Ok kat . . . You don't like the consciousness explanation . . . let me try analogy again to music. First . . . it is necessary to understand that the complexity of life and the universe is comprised entirely of vibratory energy in manifestations way too complex for most of us to easily contemplate. For example, even just one of us is comprised of a huge complex of vibratory energy in uncountable forms and functions (cells, neurons, etc.) . . . but in reality we are ALL just energy in vibration (no "solid" anything . . . no flesh, no whatever). Our sensory system just confuses our consciousness (another vibratory energy form) by arraying these "vibrations" into forms we can see, touch, feel, hear, smell, etc. . . . as separate "things" that have consequences when we interact with them as "things." Complex and confusing enough to make my point?

This is the reason for using music as the analogy . . . it is just sound energy vibrations that our consciousness can recognize as "composites" that we call rhythm and melody in various keys, etc. God is the whole symphony of the universe. Humans are instruments for playing universe music in the human orchestra section. We were and still are "out-of-tune" instruments . . . playing badly, wrong melodies, passages, completely off-key and discordant . . more like noise. God needed at least one human instrument to be in tune and playing properly so the rest could attune themselves properly. However, human instruments are only born in the wombs of women . . . hence Jesus.

Jesus had to develop . . . as we all do . . . and had to attune His vibrations (instrument) perfectly with God. If you have "two tuning forks" . . . one the entire universe and the other in a human body . . . they are not on the same scale . . . so in one sense, they are separate. But once they are resonating PERFECTLY they are indistinguishable . . . and the key they resonate in is identical! In the case of God that "key" is Love. Since they are vibrations indistinguishable one from one the other . . . they cannot be anything else but One.

Our human orchestra is located in a specific part of the universe where ALL human instruments are supposed to be seated as part of the Celestial Orchestra once they are properly "tuned" and trained to "play" properly. Unfortunately, all human instruments must be reborn as Spirit to actually join the Celestial Orchestra in the human section. Jesus achieved the perfection of love and showed us how to "tune" our instruments and "play" in tune. When He died . . . He was reborn as Spirit and was seated as part of the Celestial Orchestra in the human section as the Holy Spirit where He continues to help each of us "tune" our instruments and learn to "play" in tune. However since Jesus's "playing" is indistinguishable from God's . . . they remain One.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality