Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 11:46 AM

265 posts, read 347,945 times

Advertisements

Hello all,

My wife and I are expecting our first baby boy sometime late June 2017.
I am not a huge believer in this stuff, but last night I had a scary dream, here are the details:

In my dream, I was outside hunting birds, there was this nice size bird sitting at a tree branch, I started pointing at it to hunt it down, and all of a sudden, that bird turned into a flying child like an angel type of thing, it is getting closer to me, I was preparing to hug the child, but when it got much closer, the face was very dirty so I was very scared and never touched it, I ran inside, locked the door, then he followed me but couldn't come inside, and I was looking at him through the window.

Very scared since my wife is pregnant, it could just be my thinking about becoming a father an all, but why that type of dream, it was very scary.

Do you mind sharing your thought about this?
I appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2017, 12:23 PM

23,157 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmaRgahi View Post
Hello all,

I am not a huge believer in this stuff, but last night I had a scary dream, here are the details:

In my dream, I was outside hunting birds, there was this nice size bird sitting at a tree branch, I started pointing at it to hunt it down, and all of a sudden, that bird turned into a flying child like an angel type of thing, it is getting closer to me, I was preparing to hug the child, but when it got much closer, the face was very dirty so I was very scared and never touched it, I ran inside, locked the door, then he followed me but couldn't come inside, and I was looking at him through the window.

Very scared since my wife is pregnant, it could just be my thinking about becoming a father an all, but why that type of dream, it was very scary.

I appreciate it!

I think God gives people dreams, but it's hard to make an interpretation when the interpreter doesn't know it's from God or not, it may just be a simple dream.

Having said that, your dream makes sense to me and all the details in your dream look as if it were from God and I have never said that about anyone else's dream.

The bible shows a glass between the kingdoms of earth and heaven. Think of it as if it were two crystal balls that divided one kingdom from the other. When a window is opened up in heaven like in Ezekiel, between the angel of the Lord and the observer is an actual window of crystal glass. If somebody falls from heaven, the crystal breaks under their feet as shattered glass as they fall with the waters.

Paul explains this concept.

1 Corinthians
12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

You are the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of heaven is within you and the two are separated by the glass, and we looking in at ourselves.

God put's a seed in you and you yourself become pregnant with your own child.

Da Vinci paints birds in the left shoulder because when you are looking at a Da Vinci, you are looking at his explaining how we are all Adam, and Eve, and we are also the serpent, that a human is all 3 in the garden.

The birds bring the children of God from heaven and they are brought to you and you are impregnated with your own child to raise in study. If a spirit comes to you, or if a seed/child comes to you from heaven, a bird must bring it to your left eye.

Through that window, you were looking at yourself and what has been given you.

When Elijah went into the gentiles house for 3 and a half years, the ravens came feeding him daily, and this was to symbolize the unclean spirits that come to us in the beginning of our walk when we don't understand knowledge, but through these spirits, we learn.

I don't know what your bird was or looked like, but birds symbolize the bringing of spirits to our left eye, one unclean spirit after the other, and so Da Vinci would paint a bird on the left side of the people he painted in order to show what is coming and going in your left eye, as the spirit dwells in the left eye.

What you see with your right eye is flesh and your right hand will reach out to take what it wants, but there is a spirit in the left eye that is supposed to stop you from committing sin, but since the fall of Adam, the spirits that come and go to the left eye are fallen, and they come trying to teach the child in you, the child you see through the glass.{If your right eye offend you, take it out/what you see in flesh. The left eye is spirit}

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-25-2017 at 01:27 PM..

Old 05-25-2017, 12:35 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
You're worried about your wife giving birth and fatherhood and parenting in general which is dead-solid normal.

The baby (bird) that follows you in a scary fashion indicates your subconscious knows this baby is going to be part of your daily life for about the next 20 years. That's a sobering thought for all would-be parents.

Don't worry about the dream. It's just expressing normal misgivings at an exciting, life-altering time in your life.

Congratulations. Let us know about your new addition -- when you finally open the window to let it in your house.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I think God gives people dreams, but it's hard to make an interpretation when the interpreter doesn't know it's from God or not, it may just be a simple dream.

Having said that, your dream makes sense to me and all the details in your dream look as if it were from God and I have never said that about anyone else's dream.

The bible shows a glass between the kingdoms of earth and heaven. Think of it as if it were two crystal balls that divided one kingdom from the other. When a window is opened up in heaven like in Ezekiel, between the angel of the Lord and the observer is an actual window of crystal glass. If somebody falls from heaven, the crystal breaks under their feet as shattered glass as they fall with the waters.

Paul explains this concept.

1 Corinthians
12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

You are the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of heaven is within you and the two are separated by the glass, and we looking in at ourselves.

God put's a seed in you and you yourself become pregnant with your own child.

Da Vinci paints birds in the left shoulder because when you are looking at a Da Vinci, you are looking at his explaining how we are all Adam, and Eve, and we are also the serpent, that a human is all 3 in the garden.

The birds bring the children of God from heaven and they are brought to you and you are impregnated with your own child to raise in study. If a spirit comes to you, or if a seed/child comes to you from heaven, a bird must bring it to your left eye.

Through that window, you were looking at yourself and what has been given you.

When Elijah went into the gentiles house for 3 and a half years, the ravens came feeding him daily, and this was to symbolize the unclean spirits that come to us in the beginning of our walk when we don't understand knowledge, but through these spirits, we learn.

I don't know what your bird was or looked like, but birds symbolize the bringing of spirits to our left eye, one unclean spirit after the other, and so Da Vinci would paint bride on the left side of the people he painted in order to show, what is coming and going in your left eye, as the spirit dwells in the left eye.

What you see with your right eye is flesh, and your right hand will reach out to take what it wants, but there is a spirit in the left eye that is supposed to stop you from committing sin, but since the fall of Adam, the spirits that come and go to the left eye are fallen, and they come trying to teach the child in you, the child you see through the glass.
Amen! I am a religious Catholic. I was just afraid to be honest. Old folks say that baby boy in dream is not a good sign. Therefore I was afraid.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You're worried about your wife giving birth and fatherhood and parenting in general which is dead-solid normal.

The baby (bird) that follows you in a scary fashion indicates your subconscious knows this baby is going to be part of your daily life for about the next 20 years. That's a sobering thought for all would-be parents.

Don't worry about the dream. It's just expressing normal misgivings at an exciting, life-altering time in your life.

Congratulations. Let us know about your new addition -- when you finally open the window to let it in your house.
Thank you My boy will be born no later than July 5th - I hope

Old 05-25-2017, 01:07 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Personally, I think it means that you're currently afraid of the dying to self that having a child means, because your life is never the same after you have one, the child takes center stage, as it should. The "freedoms" we had before having a child become secondary or disappear altogether as being a parent is much more important and it's a really big step for anyone.

Fear not; what you're going to receive in return nothing else can give you, and you'll know for the first time what love really is, as you come into a place of knowing beyond a shadow of any doubt, that if it came to it, you'd give your life for what is about to come into the world without a second thought. Blessings to you both and to the little one to come....Peace

Old 05-25-2017, 01:38 PM

23,157 posts, read 10,449,759 times
I forgot to put this, but then I gave you the short version of my opinion.

Love
…11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. 12Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror;

Old 05-25-2017, 01:38 PM

19,033 posts, read 27,599,679 times
Be Catholic all you want to, but I KNOW beyond any doubt that my dreams come true. NO ONE in the world will convince me otherwise as I have dozens of that happen. Specific dreams that ALWAYS predict same events.
So for your particular situation, you can be the only one to interpret the dream as it is spoken to you in your language and you should be the one to decipher it.
So you missed the window of opportunity to rid of whatever that dream meant. As it is done very simply. You have dream that your gut tells you may come true - you need to tell it to someone before the noon comes. Mechanics of this are unknown to me, but that dream will never fulfill.
Maybe posting here counts.
Personally, I'd be concerned with that dream myself. Something is not right about it.

Old 05-25-2017, 01:51 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
Hello all,

I appreciate it!
I think the human brain has unconscious instinctual processes that manifest as dreams, sometimes it mixes in random experiences of the day and random thoughts/feelings (but it's not totally random since it's like saying that pulling a red card out of a hat with mostly red cards is random). I'd say you are looking forward to the innocence (angelic nature) of having your child, but fears creep in of how the child will look and fear (or fear that you might fear) a child that always needs you (following you) as well.

Any major changes in your life, whether positive or negative, will come with stresses. Even honey moons and vacations can be stressful because most people have feelings about what they want from them.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 05-25-2017 at 02:17 PM..

Old 05-25-2017, 02:15 PM

18,493 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Quote:
Hello all,

I appreciate it!
The dream is proof that you will be killed in a horrific accident within a year.

Seriously, why do people think dreams are some kind of supernatural communication system?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality